WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?
Posted by deactivated imposter account.

Javajabbers Wrote:Awesome! Hey - looking good there Stevie! What'd you do, go on Atkins and drop a couple hundred?

Thanks for noticing. No diets for me though. As a member of the genus Amoeba, I undergo mitosis periodically. Iâ??ll be introducing you to my new brother soon.
Come to think of it, that could be where this talk about puppets comes from.
Are you pulling puppets (aka "family members") out of your ass now, Stevie?

How cute!
Javajabbers Wrote:Are you pulling puppets (aka "family members") out of your ass now, Stevie?

How cute!

Youâ??re losing it Chubby. You do know you are talking to a sock puppet don't you
Can someone get this lethargic obese piece of crap "Steve" to quit posting pictures of himself. The picture of him shirtless in his avatar is particularly disturbing. How many Big Mac's does one have to eat to become such a slovenly pile of lard? Apparently the eating habits of the rednecks on the coast are worse than the sows that live in this valley.
Steve_Pickering Wrote:
Javajabbers Wrote:Are you pulling puppets (aka "family members") out of your ass now, Stevie?

How cute!

Youâ??re losing it Chubby. You do know you are talking to a sock puppet don't you

If she is "chubby" just what the fuck are you?? :shock:

Steve, I hope you keep that fold between your bitch tits and your enormous beer belly clean since it can be a breeding ground for a variety of bacteria and fungi. :shock:
BeReal Wrote:... ... How many Big Mac's does one have to eat to become such a slovenly pile of lard? ... ...

You'll have to ask Java Junkie. She is the one who claims to have a doctors approval after fat surgery to eat her meals at McDonalds.
BeReal Wrote:Can someone get this lethargic obese piece of crap "Steve" to quit posting pictures of himself. The picture of him shirtless in his avatar is particularly disturbing. How many Big Mac's does one have to eat to become such a slovenly pile of lard? Apparently the eating habits of the rednecks on the coast are worse than the sows that live in this valley.
Are you being serious? ONE real one, three fake ones. The shirtless is not the real one.
What I'm Doing Right Now:

Wishing I had not clicked on this thread. But, I did and worse, read the posts.

I would hope we could all agree to end this kind of thing. We can have fun, blast one another with friendly, if caustic, humor, and enjoy the range of topics from just idle chat to serious issues of the day.

This kind of stuff seems juvenile at best, and somehow repugnant at worst.

I expect any response will be "more of the same". Please save your time as I won't be checking back onto this topic anytime soon. But I'm glad I had the opportunity to post my thoughts. Democracy is awesome!
Steve_Pickering Wrote:
BeReal Wrote:... ... How many Big Mac's does one have to eat to become such a slovenly pile of lard? ... ...

You'll have to ask Java Junkie. She is the one who claims to have a doctors approval after fat surgery to eat her meals at McDonalds.

Steve I am going to say this nicely; you don't know jack fucking shit about bariatric surgeries or nutrition as evidenced by the fact that you are yourself morbidly obese. Given these circumstances shutting the fuck up would be the right play for you here.
Sorry. That doesn't fit my Internet personality. You are one of those who say I am in over my head. Ya'all need to pay close attention to what the rumors say. They are mostly true. I know, I started half of them.

I ainâ??t no small town hick ya know. I spent a good share of my life in Cleveland, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Knoxville, Detroit, Phoenix, Chicago, Gary Indiana, and Pacoima California (The Gardens, or Ghetto to you). In Oregon I spent some time on North West Alberta in Portland, the mostly Latino town of Independence, and ran the streets of Eugene as a teen. I ride with a stone cold biker club (not to be confused with an organization), in the rain. I grew up in a family with 9 boys and 3 girls. You are the one who may be in over your head. Your talking to a man who walked the yard in one of the worst prisons in the west with nothing but a ball point pen at times, and I donâ??t rattle, ever.

Now Fuck Off Asshole. I may just move in to stay.
BeReal Wrote:Seeing that you people never change along with this god forsaken Valley. If you want real Chinese food you can't get it in redneck Dreadford or anywhere else in this backwards valley.

I just said that.
You got your new record Larry:

Quote:Most users ever online was 18 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:37 pm
Steve_Pickering Wrote:Sorry. That doesn't fit my Internet personality. You are one of those who say I am in over my head. Ya'all need to pay close attention to what the rumors say. They are mostly true. I know, I started half of them.

This certainly doesn't fit your internet personality Mr. High and Mighty Judgemental Christian that you are.
Tia Wrote:
BeReal Wrote:Seeing that you people never change along with this god forsaken Valley. If you want real Chinese food you can't get it in redneck Dreadford or anywhere else in this backwards valley.

I just said that.
No you most definately did NOT say that. There are FOUR derogatory statements in that ONE sentence. YOU simply said there was no real authentic Chinese food available here.
Larry Wrote:
Tia Wrote:

I just said that.
No you most definately did NOT say that. There are FOUR derogatory statements in that ONE sentence. YOU simply said there was no real authentic Chinese food available here.

True.
Snowlover Wrote:You got your new record Larry:

To what do we owe this veritable avalanche of usage???
snowhater Wrote:
Tia Wrote:
snowhater Wrote:My boss and I talked about this a few times. He says to serve real Chinese food here in the valley is just a waste of money. For the most part people want to stick to their mar far and pink sauce. Now what he prepares back in the kitchen and sometimes shares with us is delightful.

I think your boss has an untapped market waiting for him out there. Do you know how many people grouse about the lack of authentic, good, Chinese food there is in this valley? There are a dozen places to get bad mar far and none to get good Chinese. A lost opportunity in my opinion. If it was truly authentic, I would travel for it. Start a second restaurant. One with vision.

Maybe when the economy recovers he could be convinced.

Or maybe just a concession of one or two really good authentic dishes that vary on a daily basis....?? With an online access??
Tia Wrote:
Snowlover Wrote:You got your new record Larry:

To what do we owe this veritable avalanche of usage???
See my last post in the pickering thread.... I give due credit.
Tia Wrote:
snowhater Wrote:
Tia Wrote:I think your boss has an untapped market waiting for him out there. Do you know how many people grouse about the lack of authentic, good, Chinese food there is in this valley? There are a dozen places to get bad mar far and none to get good Chinese. A lost opportunity in my opinion. If it was truly authentic, I would travel for it. Start a second restaurant. One with vision.

Maybe when the economy recovers he could be convinced.

Or maybe just a concession of one or two really good authentic dishes that vary on a daily basis....?? With an online access??

Often, if you go into a Chinese restaurant like this one and ask to talk with the chef, they are more than willing to make you a special more authentic dish if requested.

This particular place has very good Americanized Chinese dishes so I can only imagine how good more authentic would be.
Steve_Pickering Wrote:Sorry. That doesn't fit my Internet personality. You are one of those who say I am in over my head. Ya'all need to pay close attention to what the rumors say. They are mostly true. I know, I started half of them.

I ainâ??t no small town hick ya know. I spent a good share of my life in Cleveland, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Knoxville, Detroit, Phoenix, Chicago, Gary Indiana, and Pacoima California (The Gardens, or Ghetto to you). In Oregon I spent some time on North West Alberta in Portland, the mostly Latino town of Independence, and ran the streets of Eugene as a teen. I ride with a stone cold biker club (not to be confused with an organization), in the rain. I grew up in a family with 9 boys and 3 girls. You are the one who may be in over your head. Your talking to a man who walked the yard in one of the worst prisons in the west with nothing but a ball point pen at times, and I donâ??t rattle, ever.

OMG, Dumbo came over from the beach so he could spout profanities. Laughing Laughing Laughing

That is so cute. I want to hear more. Pretty please Steve. You have never been more attractive. I just love a guy who can say the f word with such macho. Too bad you can't say that to Fern or Kay over at the beach. You know you want to Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin