WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?
LOLZ. This keeps getting funnier and funnier. Laughing Laughing

Internet tough guy Steve is coming out. Laughing Laughing

What a friggin jackass.
Oh he's coming out alright!!!! Laughing

[Image: 225629_fat_guy_in_car.jpg]
Steve_Pickering Wrote:Sorry. That doesn't fit my Internet personality. You are one of those who say I am in over my head. Ya'all need to pay close attention to what the rumors say. They are mostly true. I know, I started half of them.

Internet personality? I'm not buying it. You are a psychotic attention whore for real. I can see that you don't mind being the laughing stock of this place, as long as long as the focus is on you. You are rather pathetic.

I don't think you realize that putting yourself up for ridicule just for the attention is unhealthy. Your mental heath is important, you need to take care of your mind and acting like an ass here is not helping yourself one bit. Why don't you take a walk and clear your mind, and think about how you want to be perceived in life. Internet jerk is not a label to be proud of.

Future sessions with you will be billed at my usual rate of $125 per hour.

Dr. C Cletus
I haven't been this amused by a forum idiot in years. Laughing
Too bad he is already showing cracks. I give him another day or two before he completely melts and ends up in a padded room.
Cometmom Wrote:... ... Too bad you can't say that to Fern or Kay over at the beach. You know you want to

No, I am afraid they would think it was an offer. I am not even sure Fern is a female, and the last guy Kay was involved with took off with her money (actually it wasn't even her boyfriend, but someone elseâ??s) and her husband boogied years ago. Why else do you think a senior citizen like her would be so bitter. You have to be on the lookout for â??Themguysâ?.
catching up.... Wink
siskiyou Wrote:I haven't been this amused by a forum idiot in years. Laughing
Too bad he is already showing cracks. I give him another day or two before he completely melts and ends up in a padded room.

I'll take that bet, you're nuts, he lives for this shit and will be the last to crack.

He's basking in his natural element right NOW. Two threads[Image: laughingsmiley.gif] on top about SP and you think YOU have him on the run....

Besides aren't you supposed to be out in your garden taking pictures of your Hybid Dwarf/midgit cross tomatoes Laughing Laughing Laughing
siskiyou Wrote:I haven't been this amused by a forum idiot in years. Laughing

Is there a forum kitty? Like we all put our money down and the one who wins the bet gets the pot?
TV Guide is making a smart bet.
tvguy Wrote:I'll take that bet, you're nuts, he lives for this shit and will be the last to crack.

He's basking in his natural element right NOW. Two threads on top about SP and you think YOU have him on the run....
I was thinking the same thing. He is a nut that enjoys the attention and keeping posters distracted by his stupid crap. He does not respond to the more serious posts or topics.

I think I have done all that I can for him as a Doctor Wink He is beyond our science. Nothing left but to put him on ignore.
OK, let's change the subject. Right now I feel pretty Darn proud of myself. Today I made a trip over to Wolf Creek where I own a piece of hillside property as my brother wants to punch a road into and build a building pad, so I can put the place on the market. I'm 71 years old "Damm It," and I hiked up the east side and then up the west side property line but not to the top, then back and forth through the middle of 34 acres of trees, brush, downed trees and I'm still here to write about it. Really not that bad, lots of Maple trees, so don't think a problem for water, I always thought it had potential , just never had the resoures to do anything with it. Maybe the last time I ever do this and may very well hate myself in the morning. But when takeing a rest, watched Bambi and it's Mother, it was all worth while. Hopefully some rich person will come my way, been paying taxes for a few years, none of the my family wants to hang on to it, so wish me luck.
tagalong Wrote:OK, let's change the subject. Right now I feel pretty Darn proud of myself. Today I made a trip over to Wolf Creek where I own a piece of hillside property as my brother wants to punch a road into and build a building pad, so I can put the place on the market. I'm 71 years old "Damm It," and I hiked up the east side and then up the west side property line but not to the top, then back and forth through the middle of 34 acres of trees, brush, downed trees and I'm still here to write about it. Really not that bad, lots of Maple trees, so don't think a problem for water, I always thought it had potential , just never had the resoures to do anything with it. Maybe the last time I ever do this and may very well hate myself in the morning. But when takeing a rest, watched Bambi and it's Mother, it was all worth while. Hopefully some rich person will come my way, been paying taxes for a few years, none of the my family wants to hang on to it, so wish me luck.

Good luck! Smiling
tagalong Wrote:OK, let's change the subject. Right now I feel pretty Darn proud of myself. Today I made a trip over to Wolf Creek where I own a piece of hillside property as my brother wants to punch a road into and build a building pad, so I can put the place on the market. I'm 71 years old "Damm It," and I hiked up the east side and then up the west side property line but not to the top, then back and forth through the middle of 34 acres of trees, brush, downed trees and I'm still here to write about it. Really not that bad, lots of Maple trees, so don't think a problem for water, I always thought it had potential , just never had the resoures to do anything with it. Maybe the last time I ever do this and may very well hate myself in the morning. But when takeing a rest, watched Bambi and it's Mother, it was all worth while. Hopefully some rich person will come my way, been paying taxes for a few years, none of the my family wants to hang on to it, so wish me luck.

It sounds like a beautiful piece of property Tags. My DH talks all the time of buying some property like that. I am sure we will once a few of the chicks leave the nest. Good luck!

PS...The DH is in real estate. Pm me if you want with some info and I'll pass it on. You never know who might wander into his office.
Thanks tagalong for changing the subject. Hey I wish it was closer in. I might have made a you an offer. Wolf Creek is too far from my grandbabies.

Good luck. Why not move a little trailer on the site for a get a way?
Cometmom Wrote:Thanks tagalong for changing the subject. Hey I wish it was closer in. I might have made a you an offer. Wolf Creek is too far from my grandbabies.

Good luck. Why not move a little trailer on the site for a get a way?

Tomorrow is growers mart day...I haven't been since I met Too Anxious for a Lego trade off...perhaps I'll go out there tomorrow.
Chubby here weighing in. And NO, I will NOT get on the teeter totter with Fat Bastard.

Pickledick there is indeed certifiably insane, and yes, he will continue to feed off this for a long while. Hell, it took several years for mike to spin out of control for good. He would try to convince us (very poorly btw) that he is playing us and that this is the personality he has chosen. I got news for ya Stevie, someone who spends 24/7 on the internet feverishly trying to respond to each and every post with a come back is insane. It's not a choice - you have no control over yourself. You couldn't stop this obsessive compulsion if you tried...not without medication. Anyone who takes on a whole group of people who end up loathing him then tries to convince them that he wins is an friggin' moron as well as insane. You'll keep playing, many will keep playing, but in the end what do you have? Well, not your sanity, that's for sure.

Take comfort in your mental illness Steve, at least it will keep you company while you spin out of control. And you ARE spinning out of control. Just wait to see how much fun it will be next time you try to run for any elected position again and all this stuff comes out. And yet you just love it. That is really twisted.

But feel free to hang around because I haven't laughed so much in such a long time. I guess I could feel guilty to egging on the mentally ill, but sometimes you just want to give people what they want.
JJ, Thanks for expanding on exactly what I was thinking. I am curious as to why a person would come into a new forum, at least for him, and immediately start annoying everyone. If you recall, Mike started out with some rather strange opinions, but she was not overly antagonistic in the beginning. I remember something set her off and she whet nuts and stayed there. SP is a slightly different species, he doesn't have any views he has attitudes, arrogant ones at that.
cletus1 Wrote:JJ, Thanks for expanding on exactly what I was thinking. I am curious as to why a person would come into a new forum, at least for him, and immediately start annoying everyone. If you recall, Mike started out with some rather strange opinions, but she was not overly antagonistic in the beginning. I remember something set her off and she whet nuts and stayed there. SP is a slightly different species, he doesn't have any views he has attitudes, arrogant ones at that.

I think mike was either medicated or on a more even keel at the time she first came on the forum. She had some lucid moments and there were times I actually enjoyed some of her interactions. But then she would start cycling and there ya go. Steve came in here with his lunacy fed by the World forum already. But he has what I perceive as a more consistently winding up of his insanity. It's definitely a winding up, but he's not having lucid moments like mike had.
all work and no play makes stevie an angry boy

What do you want for it? I'm interested.