WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?
Javajabbers Wrote:Chubby here weighing in. And NO, I will NOT get on the teeter totter with Fat Bastard.

Pickledick there is indeed certifiably insane, and yes, he will continue to feed off this for a long while. Hell, it took several years for mike to spin out of control for good. He would try to convince us (very poorly btw) that he is playing us and that this is the personality he has chosen. I got news for ya Stevie, someone who spends 24/7 on the internet feverishly trying to respond to each and every post with a come back is insane. It's not a choice - you have no control over yourself. You couldn't stop this obsessive compulsion if you tried...not without medication. Anyone who takes on a whole group of people who end up loathing him then tries to convince them that he wins is an friggin' moron as well as insane. You'll keep playing, many will keep playing, but in the end what do you have? Well, not your sanity, that's for sure.

Take comfort in your mental illness Steve, at least it will keep you company while you spin out of control. And you ARE spinning out of control. Just wait to see how much fun it will be next time you try to run for any elected position again and all this stuff comes out. And yet you just love it. That is really twisted.

But feel free to hang around because I haven't laughed so much in such a long time. I guess I could feel guilty to egging on the mentally ill, but sometimes you just want to give people what they want.

I'm not the one in therapy. Donâ??t feel bad about egging on the mentally ill. I have been doing it to you for some time. Nuff said.
[quote="Steve_

What do you want for it? I'm interested.[/quote]

Sorry, but I wouldn't wish you on my Old Home Town.
cletus1 Wrote:JJ, Thanks for expanding on exactly what I was thinking. I am curious as to why a person would come into a new forum, at least for him, and immediately start annoying everyone. ... ...

Because Java Junkie, TV Guide, Commet Mom, Snow Lover, and Snow Hater, and others, came to my side of the mountain and tried to annoy me. What is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander.

And you guys don't know what a nut job is until Ol' Bay Crab (Carl) gets cranked up.
tagalong Wrote:[quote="Steve_

What do you want for it? I'm interested.

Sorry, but I wouldn't wish you on my Old Home Town.[/quote]

Fine with me. It's your loss. I am looking at property there right now.
snowhater Wrote:[
It sounds like a beautiful piece of property Tags. My DH talks all the time of buying some property like that. I am sure we will once a few of the chicks leave the nest. Good luck!

PS...The DH is in real estate. Pm me if you want with some info and I'll pass it on. You never know who might wander into his office.

My folks bought the propery back in the late '40's for little or nothing for payment of back County Taxes. Was their dream of moving closer to town, building a home, when Dad retired, but Dads death at 64 yrs. changed all the plans. Tried many times over 35 yrs to get Mom to put it up for sale, but it did bring her some monies, with a little selective logging and some firewood cutting then I inherited the property. Now my brother who is 62 yrs. and owns the equipment needed, has a mission to give that property a face lift in hopes that some other family will come along and carry out our folks dream. Will take some time to make it presentable and ready to put on the Market.
tagalong Wrote:
snowhater Wrote:[
It sounds like a beautiful piece of property Tags. My DH talks all the time of buying some property like that. I am sure we will once a few of the chicks leave the nest. Good luck!

PS...The DH is in real estate. Pm me if you want with some info and I'll pass it on. You never know who might wander into his office.

My folks bought the propery back in the late '40's for little or nothing for payment of back County Taxes. Was their dream of moving closer to town, building a home, when Dad retired, but Dads death at 64 yrs. changed all the plans. Tried many times over 35 yrs to get Mom to put it up for sale, but it did bring her some monies, with a little selective logging and some firewood cutting then I inherited the property. Now my brother who is 62 yrs. and owns the equipment needed, has a mission to give that property a face lift in hopes that some other family will come along and carry out our folks dream. Will take some time to make it presentable and ready to put on the Market.

That may be hard to do if you keep turning down buyers.
cletus1 Wrote:JJ, Thanks for expanding on exactly what I was thinking. I am curious as to why a person would come into a new forum, at least for him, and immediately start annoying everyone. If you recall, Mike started out with some rather strange opinions, but she was not overly antagonistic in the beginning. I remember something set her off and she whet nuts and stayed there. SP is a slightly different species, he doesn't have any views he has attitudes, arrogant ones at that.

I take responsibility (sorta) for the Mike melt down. She was spiraling, but when even I had had enough and un-allied myself with her and even turned on her, she went into critical melt-down and never recovered.
Steve_Pickering Wrote:
cletus1 Wrote:JJ, Thanks for expanding on exactly what I was thinking. I am curious as to why a person would come into a new forum, at least for him, and immediately start annoying everyone. ... ...

Because Java Junkie, TV Guide, Commet Mom, Snow Lover, and Snow Hater, and others, came to my side of the mountain and tried to annoy me. What is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander.

And you guys don't know what a nut job is until Ol' Bay Crab (Carl) gets cranked up.
Listen up, stupid old fart! Most of us were members of The World long before you were...so who is annoying who? How many times does your old addled brain have to be reminded before it finally sinks in that you are a newcomer compared to most of us.
Steve_Pickering Wrote:

The fact that you think Carl is the nutty one just proves everyones point. He had you pegged spot on during the election and you couldn't counter any of his claims. That made you look desparate and the way you acted on the forum during the election was proof that you had a secret wish to fail. You like all the attention the election gave you because you bask in having your name recognized by everyone, but when it came right down to getting the job done, you failed miserably. You do realize that narcissim is a mental disorder. You got it bad there Steve. And another sign of the disorder is that you can't see it yourself.

Too bad. You might be an OK guy, but tooting your own horn ALL the time is rather boring. Take it down a notch and maybe you can gain some traction.
broadzilla Wrote:
Steve_Pickering Wrote:

Listen up, stupid old fart! Most of us were members of The World long before you were...so who is annoying who? How many times does your old addled brain have to be reminded before it finally sinks in that you are a newcomer compared to most of us.

No. You were posting before I was. But, I was reading the garbage from day one. I didn't sign in until I had a comment over 200 words for the main section of the paper. That is when I found out the MTF people were destroying the forum. I tried to set it straight but lost, so it is becoming the same cesspool you have here. Essential a low speed chat room with no substance. I wouldnâ??t be here if those same MTF posters hadnâ??t started a thread over here about me. What goes around, comes around. I am ready to take what ever comes. When they leave the other side of the mountain, I will leave here. Actually, if they just stop attacking me, and the Steve Pickering thread is deleted I will leave.

And Carl never had even one fact right. But ya'all belived him. That is where you went wrong.
Tia Wrote:
cletus1 Wrote:JJ, Thanks for expanding on exactly what I was thinking. I am curious as to why a person would come into a new forum, at least for him, and immediately start annoying everyone. If you recall, Mike started out with some rather strange opinions, but she was not overly antagonistic in the beginning. I remember something set her off and she whet nuts and stayed there. SP is a slightly different species, he doesn't have any views he has attitudes, arrogant ones at that.

I take responsibility (sorta) for the Mike melt down. She was spiraling, but when even I had had enough and un-allied myself with her and even turned on her, she went into critical melt-down and never recovered.
Tia, you can't be blaming yourself for others failures. She did it all on her own. She was desparate for attention, any way she could get it. Kinda like our RVF nemisis.
Quote:No. You were posting before I was. But, I was reading the garbage from day one. I didn't sign in until I had a comment over 200 words for the main section of the paper. That is when I found out the MTF people were destroying the forum. I tried to set it straight but lost, so it is becoming the same cesspool you have here. Essential a low speed chat room with no substance. I wouldnâ??t be here if those same MTF posters hadnâ??t started a thread over here about me. What goes around, comes around. I am ready to take what ever comes. When they leave the other side of the mountain, I will leave here. Actually, if they just stop attacking me, and the Steve Pickering thread is deleted I will leave.

Actually, Steve, that is not true. Webby invited us as soon as he initially created the World, and a number of us went over there and opened accounts. Remember, he was our Webby first. We knew where he was going and what he would be doing and as soon as he was ready he greenlighted it and let us know. I do believe several of us outdate you by far. However, if the Administration wants to delete an entire thread devoted to you, I'm all for it.

Shall we put it to a vote?

Delete the Steve Pickering thread. Yay or Nay. But remember Steve, you said it, so you gotta go. (Right after you buy me coffee!) Big Grin

My vote: "YAY"
Don't you all realize that SP has nothing better to do than read this forum all day and taunt everyone? Can we all agree to stop talking to him? He gets even funnier when he's ignored. Wink
Ah, ok, I'll play your silly game. Just when did any of you ignore me. If you had I would be off fishing right now instead of expanding my new hobby here.
RobinBird Wrote:Don't you all realize that SP has nothing better to do than read this forum all day and taunt everyone? Can we all agree to stop talking to him? He gets even funnier when he's ignored. Wink

Yes, dear, we realilze, but ....but....I have a date! Can't let ol Steve down! Should we take it to PM?

BTW, does anyone else think it's hilarious that when you look at a posters profile it gives you the option to add them as a friend? Or Foe???? Laughing

Well, I need to be moving along. Pm me,Steve when you think you're coming to town. Wink
July 6th, I think. A Monday. I should be available just after 2pm.
Whatever you like. Ironic....Bad Ass (with their horrible coffee) was where I met my first forum member: Taupe Hat.
When no one responds to SP's posts, he turns into a child with tourettes, shouting nonsensical craziness trying to get a reply. It's fucking hysterical!
I found this little gem on a blog I was reading and it reminded me SO MUCH of SP, I just had to post it.

DEAR STEVE PICKERING:

Why do you write anonymously? Iâ??ll never take anything you say seriously unless youâ??re willing to put your real name on it.

For all you know, everyone writes anonymously, but you just bought it when they signed their posts â??Mark.â?? The fact of the matter is that the name is only important when youâ??re an egomaniac that demands recognition for your work. I am not.

For me, the ideas presented are important and I could give a shit what the name is. If I said my name was Sissy McRealnamepants from New Jersey would that make anything I said more valid? Would that take the bite out? Is your opinion more important than mine because a bunch of people who couldnâ??t pick you out of a crowd know your name is Stacey?

Besides, artists have been using pen names and pseudonyms for generations now, so quit acting like this is some new phenomenon.

Mark Twain. Richard Bachman. Meatloaf. Leigh Nichols. Prince. Madonna. Lemony Snicket. J.K Rowling. Fiona Apple. Marilyn Manson. Nicolas Bourbaki. George Eliot.

All these names are either partially accurate or completely fake. I dare you to say with any seriousness that your blog which precisely documents how many times a day your cat pukes has more artistic merit than anything theyâ??ve ever done simply because you were willing to write your real name on it.
Copout