WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?
Tia Wrote:Oh. I see it now...how odd. It says "Forum Locked". I thought my informal query would be enough...but now? wth??? Talk about gasoline on a fire.

Funny, I was able to vote 12 times. I say vote and vote often.
Anyone doing anything cool this weekend?
Going to a dance recital tonight, Rooster Crow Parade tomorrow and then helping a neighbor move. How about you?
I am going to a wedding shower tonight, am hosting a BBQ tomorrow and then yard work on Sunday! Going to be busy (and tired).
Clam Festival, and Field Day.
elliemae Wrote:Going to a dance recital tonight, Rooster Crow Parade tomorrow and then helping a neighbor move. How about you?

Rooster crow! Big Grin
Tell me something. At a wedding shower, does everyone shower before, during, or after?
So I went to take a nap, but knew I was possibly expecting some important texts/phone calls, so I just shut my eyes while I waited. Got that done and finally was able to drift off. Then the inevitable happens: That little bit of drool that makes it's way down your throat that forces you to cough lest you inhale it. ::whew:: Just in the nick of time.

Now I'm awake. :x Dry
Javajabbers Wrote:So I went to take a nap, but knew I was possibly expecting some important texts/phone calls, so I just shut my eyes while I waited. Got that done and finally was able to drift off. Then the inevitable happens: That little bit of drool that makes it's way down your throat that forces you to cough lest you inhale it. ::whew:: Just in the nick of time.

Now I'm awake. :x Dry

That is how my father died.
Steve_Pickering Wrote:That is how my father died.

Laughing Maybe he just died because he just wanted to get away from your schizo ass.
going to dinner with friends tonight...and just hanging out for the rest of the weekend...looking forward to family coming to visit for the holiday weekend. going to put up my new flag in honor of all the people who serve us and our country in the military....including my niece & nephew....keeping in touch with my sis because tomorrow is 2 yrs since my niece died from lupus - 3 wks before her 24th birthday :sniff:
Javajabbers Wrote:
Steve_Pickering Wrote:That is how my father died.

Laughing Maybe he just died because he just wanted to get away from your schizo ass.

He dozed off while talking to a nurse and choked to death 10 feet from the nurses station, fully dressed and waiting to go home from some in hospital breathing tests. And he did it all on video. Because of his years of smoking, they were unable to resituate him.

People who smoke and experience that involuntary gag reflex from breathing in fluids (especial if they do it when awake on occasion) are at very high risk of dying while napping. DonĂ¢??t confuse this with acid reflux. This is breathing in saliva. This kind of death happens when a person is not fully asleep and they are subconsciously breathing rather than autonomously.
Anyone going to the Fishing Derby at Diamond Lake?
snowhater Wrote:Anyone going to the Fishing Derby at Diamond Lake?

No but I'm going to the diamond derby at Fishing Lake.
just saw my daughter(finally) on the channel 10 ads saluting the class of 2009.
She's on the left in the Phx. High glimpse. Smiling
bbqboy Wrote:just saw my daughter(finally) on the channel 10 ads saluting the class of 2009.
She's on the left in the Phx. High glimpse. Smiling
Cool!

Kind of upset that they just totally ignored the ATI students...they are graduates also. Dry
restraining myself from posting a response to cletus' cucumber entry....
matilija Wrote:restraining myself from posting a response to cletus' cucumber entry....
I understand your restraint... But he did say it would get bigger..... Cool
Larry Wrote:
matilija Wrote:restraining myself from posting a response to cletus' cucumber entry....
I understand your restraint... But he did say it would get bigger..... Cool
depends on who's doing the feeding
Surprised Big Grin Laughing