WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?
tag, you must have a strong back with all the work you do around your place!

hello to reelo & fam! would have liked to go meet you all. have a great time!!! yum, wildriver pizza & a nut brown ale. Smiling
Almost 7pm and no Reelo. I hope they are okay and didn't have any car troubles.
Well, they showed up! Great time/lots of fun. And Cletus, you didn't come to kiss my ass, so I had to do this instead:

[Image: larryjj.jpg]

BTW, the camera adds 20-30 or 40 lbs. Just FYI. Razz
Okay - yay or nay on who's photo I can post please. Smiling
Javajabbers Wrote:Okay - yay or nay on who's photo I can post please. Smiling
Nay.
i'm so glad reelo made it...shucks...one of these days i'm going to live closer.
Javajabbers Wrote:Okay - yay or nay on who's photo I can post please. Smiling

No, no, no. Big Grin
Javajabbers Wrote:Well, they showed up! Great time/lots of fun. And Cletus, you didn't come to kiss my ass, so I had to do this instead:

[Image: larryjj.jpg]

BTW, the camera adds 20-30 or 40 lbs. Just FYI. Razz

Amanda was right...Larry does appear to be being attacked! Laughing
OMG! I won! I won! I won two tickets for the MJ memorial funeral! Los Angeles, here I come! I'm SOo excited!!
Tia Wrote:OMG! I won! I won! I won two tickets for the MJ memorial funeral! Los Angeles, here I come! I'm SOo excited!!

This is a joke right? Unsure Unsure Ninja
You can post any of me.

No car troubles, we made the mistake of stopping at Deschutes Brewery in Bend for lunch.... over an hour and $60 later for some mediocre burgers we were back on our way--- never again.

It was so amazing to meet people in people and be able to attach actual people and faces to names, and you are all wonderful. Larry, we gotta get you on facebook Smiling Even hubby commented on what a nice group of people you all are. Great, now I'm going to need to plan more trips south (or you can all move to Spokane -- Lisa???)
reelo Wrote:You can post any of me.

No car troubles, we made the mistake of stopping at Deschutes Brewery in Bend for lunch.... over an hour and $60 later for some mediocre burgers we were back on our way--- never again.

It was so amazing to meet people in people and be able to attach actual people and faces to names, and you are all wonderful. Larry, we gotta get you on facebook Smiling Even hubby commented on what a nice group of people you all are. Great, now I'm going to need to plan more trips south (or you can all move to Spokane -- Lisa???)
LOL! Checking out Post Falls right now on the internet...close enough for ya?
siskiyou Wrote:
Tia Wrote:OMG! I won! I won! I won two tickets for the MJ memorial funeral! Los Angeles, here I come! I'm SOo excited!!

This is a joke right? Unsure Unsure Ninja

Laughing Ninja
Pictures posting, go for it

Reelo, I was very disappointed when your hubby almost cried when Meagan and I added him to our friends list, only to discover he has lots of friends. I'm kinda hurt Razz Laughing
Okay - I will post some photos a bit later. Might be tomorrow since I'm a bit scattered and here and there today!
Javajabbers Wrote:Okay - I will post some photos a bit later. Might be tomorrow since I'm a bit scattered and here and there today!
Where are the photos? Embarrassing, drunken, drooling, obscene photos, huh? Big Grin
cletus1 Wrote:
Javajabbers Wrote:Okay - I will post some photos a bit later. Might be tomorrow since I'm a bit scattered and here and there today!
Where are the photos? Embarrassing, drunken, drooling, obscene photos, huh? Big Grin

Heh. I don't think the whole thing lasted an hour and a half.
eating cherries....smiling....
AmandaChantel Wrote:Pictures posting, go for it

Reelo, I was very disappointed when your hubby almost cried when Meagan and I added him to our friends list, only to discover he has lots of friends. I'm kinda hurt Razz Laughing

Yeah, he can be an..... well, he's lucky I love him Smiling

Post Falls is very nice and it has a Cabelas (and its where I get my dishwasher soap). I've heard good things about Montana as well-- frankly, most of the states sort of blend together in our little corner of the world.

Well, we had a crazy busy day, we hit the Space & Science Museum and went to Tilden park to ride the steam trains, Chris was so happy he was pretty much vibrating. Plus, it was beautiful- a great time to be up in the Oakland hills looking down. Tomorrow- provided my spine still works after sleeping on a fold out sofa- its off to Ft. Point, the presidio and the old gunnerys across the Golden Gate Bridge.
cletus1 Wrote:

I'll post my own damn photos then you will all be sorry. Burp! Laughing