WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?
(08-26-2012, 11:05 AM)Clone Wrote: Having three boys 18 months apart...

Let me guess. You breast fed each one for 9 months. Smiling
Haha, I remember 'swimmies'. All three of my girls started out in those. This little guy, the Kamikaze Kid, could do with some.

This a.m. I went to an exercise class with my DD. I haven't been to a formal class in about two years, preferring to walk instead. Well, that isn't working so it's time to get serious, get off my duff and get moving. But. HOLY COW. This was a killer class. Either I am seriously out of shape and on death's doorstep or the instructor was using the Nazi Military Playbook on how to create unearthly supermen. Parts of my body hurt that I didn't know I had. It was pretty brutal. In the past, I did Jazzercise for three days a week for five years and was (emphasis on 'was') in decent shape. Now I am a train wreck. How can I cope with this?
Yeah, I'm going again on Friday. Rolling Eyes
(08-27-2012, 03:31 PM)TennisMom Wrote: Haha, I remember 'swimmies'. All three of my girls started out in those. This little guy, the Kamikaze Kid, could do with some.

This a.m. I went to an exercise class with my DD. I haven't been to a formal class in about two years, preferring to walk instead. Well, that isn't working so it's time to get serious, get off my duff and get moving. But. HOLY COW. This was a killer class. Either I am seriously out of shape and on death's doorstep or the instructor was using the Nazi Military Playbook on how to create unearthly supermen. Parts of my body hurt that I didn't know I had. It was pretty brutal. In the past, I did Jazzercise for three days a week for five years and was (emphasis on 'was') in decent shape. Now I am a train wreck. How can I cope with this?
Yeah, I'm going again on Friday. Rolling Eyes

Good for you, and hang in there. Exercise is important, as we all know. Don't let the "Nazi" Laughing get to you...work, but stay in your comfort zone. (I say with absolutely no background in this stuff)
And you have never been a train wreck. You are cute, funny, and a pleasure to read. (Wow...been some years since I last say you. But you were too cute to have faded very much).
Needing some people to critique my new sites. Need some feedback on design, content etc...

Anyone willing to take a quick look at both and let me know of any suggestions?

I am not going to list the URL's here unless The Friendly mod's say it's okay. Smiling (VERY NON-ADULT and Quite BORING to kids sites).
Teasing rats.
Thank you for your encouragement, Wonky! Now, if only my muscles weren't protesting in pain today for what I did to them yesterday. Rolling Eyes

I am just sitting here enjoying the fact that all the windows are open, a nice breeze is blowing and my favorite classical music station is playing some good selections today. It is probably time to get off the couch soon, though. Maybe I'll go for a walk and get some more effing exercise. Dry
Realizing I might need a clone sometime in the future.

That and I hate geometry. With a passion. And it really and truly sucks that the oldest hs to take it this years because a) I HATE it with a passion and b) I get to help him with it. Darren is gleeful because Matt has biology as well and that is something he can help with-- and something we both enjoy- but since D is absolutely not a geometry person..... guess who gets to be the go to person?

Only managed to scrounge up 2 classes for moi so far, means next term is going to be a bit crazy since I need 3 plus it means I am going to be taking summer classes. Oh well, it is what it is.
Trying to suck down enough coffee to get going this morning.
Headed to Portland this afternoon. Oldest daughter has seminars Thursday and Friday for work. I get to spend some one-on-one with the 4 year old grandgirl! Big Grin
Portland is a good place to hang out with a little one - there should be some fun things to do. Have fun.

Geometry. "Circumference equals two-'pie' R". SHOOT ME!! Ninja

My DD picked me up again this a.m. to attend another exercise class. I paced myself much better and adapted to a few things and it was bearable. I'll probably ache like heck tomorrow but think it will be worth sticking with. I used to do Jazzercise for five years, regularly for three times a week. Played tennis four times a week on top of that. I was in good shape. For the last four years I've done very little. The DD and I will go on a walk sometimes but nothing regular. It's time for me to get healthy and stop sulking all the time about how my wardrobe has shrunk. Cool
making tacos

[Image: taco29aug.jpg]
Still hating on the statistics, I really and truly lack the patience for that stuff-- give me algebra any day-- algebra and I understand each other-- bah. The 65 problems I had all week to do still aren't done and it''s because they take for freaking ever to do.

Oldest had his first x-country meet yesterday, he did finish last-- but considering he came late to practice (maybe a month) while most teams and runners have been in training since track ended in the spring and he really is not used to the whole heat thing yet (it was 95 yesterday at the meet)-- I am proud he finished and took the initiative to do it.
Coffee, coffee, coffee... Day 2 with my 4 year old grandgirl! Smiling
I remember when I was young... we watched cartoons (in B&W) in the mornings. Times have changed! This is what my grandgirl's mornings are like:

[Image: scaled.php?server=705&filename=424195441...es=landing]
(08-31-2012, 08:10 AM)reelo Wrote: Still hating on the statistics, I really and truly lack the patience for that stuff-- give me algebra any day-- algebra and I understand each other-- bah. The 65 problems I had all week to do still aren't done and it''s because they take for freaking ever to do.

You'll get the hang of it and hopefully will finish the class with a passing grade.

Oldest had his first x-country meet yesterday, he did finish last-- but considering he came late to practice (maybe a month) while most teams and runners have been in training since track ended in the spring and he really is not used to the whole heat thing yet (it was 95 yesterday at the meet)-- I am proud he finished and took the initiative to do it.

Yes, absolutely good for him!

The DH and I are getting ready to do some exciting errands, like go to the bank and Verizon. My phone goes in and out and is driving me nutz. it worked fine until we came back from NY. It worked fine in NY but was not happy to be back in Ashland. Dry Maybe I'll have to get a new phone. I hate that; just when I figured out how to work this one, which I got in June, now I may need another one. Phooey.
trying to figure out what the hell I ate. I was doing great. The sausage we made turned out good just a little to hot for me but it was good, I wanted some ice cream (it was about 2 to 2 and half hours after I ate dinner) so I hate a chocolate drumstick, with peanuts on it . I have had those before without any problems. About 15 minutes later I went to take my shower, and the back of my throat started itching, and inside my ear and my tongue started feeling funny. I ended up taking some allergy medicine.
I have been working on how to be a better camper...working on how to make things more organized and easier.

I finally came acoss this online:
[Image: 1633.jpeg]

American-made, guaranteed for a lifetime.

Anyway, I've ordered this and am going to field test it on our next trip.
My idea being I should have everything for camping separate from the household stuff...all neatly put away in a 'kitchen box' that stays in the closet or garage.

If this utensil roll works as well as I think it might, i may invest in a cheap sewing machine and make them to sell.

I find it a great idea; no more digging through a plastic bin to find the salad tongs or the spatula.
It's the first day of school...happy dance! [Image: happy-142.GIF]
(09-03-2012, 09:05 PM)Clone Wrote: I have been working on how to be a better camper...working on how to make things more organized and easier.

I finally came acoss this online:
[Image: 1633.jpeg]

American-made, guaranteed for a lifetime.

Anyway, I've ordered this and am going to field test it on our next trip.
My idea being I should have everything for camping separate from the household stuff...all neatly put away in a 'kitchen box' that stays in the closet or garage.

If this utensil roll works as well as I think it might, i may invest in a cheap sewing machine and make them to sell.

I find it a great idea; no more digging through a plastic bin to find the salad tongs or the spatula.

Do you really use all those things when you go camping? Laughing
(09-04-2012, 08:14 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Do you really use all those things when you go camping? Laughing

Yes.
I cook meals when we camp.
What's so funny?
I mean, I might use the bagged fresh hash browns and pancake mix, but, yes, I cook meals on my Coleman stove.
I haven't used half of those things in years, that's all. Even at home. Laughing I used to go backpacking, and I was fine with a spoon and a cup. Smiling
Blonde, I hope you feel better.
BZ, YAY!
Ponder, if Clone cooks food on a stove then she probably does use most of those things. When you are camping with a spoon and cup, what do you put into them? Unless you bring a fridge with you, don't you need to cook stuff? Big Grin
We have all those utensils in our trailer, in a drawer. The DH does the cooking and he does use most of those things.
I can't wait to take the 'Stream over to the coast, when DH gets better.