WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?
(02-12-2014, 07:36 PM)Jeep Wrote:
(02-12-2014, 07:30 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(02-12-2014, 07:12 PM)Jeep Wrote: Just got done writing a positive and uplifting letter to my nephew in marine boot camp. The marine corp family website recommends letters to focus on that. Now, off to the kitchen.

Whatcha gunna cook? My neighbor is cooking something that smell really good. God I'm tired of fish tacos. Smiling

Shredded beef burrito enchilada style for him. Steamed veggies in chicken broth for her.......again. My swimsuit will be very happy with that choiceRolling Eyes

Peanut Butter and Jelly on Wonder Bread, some grape koolaid a cup of that phony whipped cream stuff and a five cent cigar.

Took me years to learn how to eat.
Fish Tacos! Yum! Also looking forward to many other seafood dishes! Big Grin
(02-12-2014, 08:32 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Fish Tacos! Yum! Also looking forward to many other seafood dishes! Big Grin

Don't forget to post pictures while you're in Mexico. I'll be watching for them.Smiling
(02-12-2014, 08:47 PM)Jeep Wrote:
(02-12-2014, 08:32 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Fish Tacos! Yum! Also looking forward to many other seafood dishes! Big Grin

Don't forget to post pictures while you're in Mexico. I'll be watching for them.Smiling

I'm not taking my laptop. I'll have my phone, but I'm using Skype to stay in touch with the Hubby. So photos may have to wait until we return.
Taking a break from studying. I am enrolled in a Health Unit Coordinator certification course. I have been at it for two days so far. Have taken the test on Unit 1 (first 8 chapters), and scored 98%. I will take the Unit 2 test tomorrow. Units 3 & 4 are much harder, but I have 90 days to finish so I should be good to go. I love learning! #careerstudent
Rough day. Exxxhausssted.
(02-26-2014, 07:52 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Rough day. Exxxhausssted.

I hope you sleep well, and wake up refreshed. Smiling
(02-26-2014, 08:08 PM)broadzilla Wrote:

She might well, but she won't sleep soon. Smiling
(02-26-2014, 08:57 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(02-26-2014, 08:08 PM)broadzilla Wrote:

She might well, but she won't sleep soon. Smiling

Probably true. I can't go to sleep to early or I wake up and can't go back to sleep and am too tired to function the next day.
Well, I was hoping for some early zzzzz's. So I've got my headphones on. I drifted off. Then the music changed. LOUD! I jumped up so fast!
Finally bought Bluetooth headphones. I can listen to my music without a cord connecting me to my iPod. It's a wonderful experience.

Affordable, too, if you consider that they're also a Bluetooth headset. Actually pretty cheap compared to some Bluetooth headsets. Plus they have volume up and down buttons and track forward and back buttons that work with Apple iOS products.

I've listened to more music in the past 72 hours than I have in the past 2 months.
Hey Valuesize, if I had not just returned from a vacation, I would have seriously considered this great deal. It might be a good for a first timers visit to Costa Rica.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/ga-travel-...sta-rica-9

Jeep, when you visited Costa Rica did you book all your hotels in advance? I realize going anywhere without reserving a hotel can be risky, then again some cities have plenty of hotel rooms available. So, maybe reserving a hotel for just the first day or two, then looking for a place after you get there might let you find just what you're looking for.
Just got called a "soul-less ignorant dolt" on another forum.Embarrassed
(03-04-2014, 10:11 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Just got called a "soul-less ignorant dolt" on another forum.Embarrassed

RazzRazz Let me guess, cuz you isn't religious?

I like to call people Nic DoltyBig Grin If you can't be funny whilst you denigrate peoples then what good are ya.

I guess if I call anyone Nic Dolty again I'll get susbandedSad
LaughingLaughing

No. Not religion.
(03-04-2014, 10:15 PM)Tiamat Wrote: LaughingLaughing

No. Not religion.

OK then you probably said wearing a rubber doesn't violate the sanctity of life.
(03-04-2014, 10:16 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-04-2014, 10:15 PM)Tiamat Wrote: LaughingLaughing

No. Not religion.

OK then you probably said wearing a rubber doesn't violate the sanctity of life.

How'd you know I'm a lapsed Catholic?
(03-04-2014, 10:11 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Just got called a "soul-less ignorant dolt" on another forum.Embarrassed

You ought to hear what Scar called me on this forum. Blink

Laughing Laughing Laughing
(03-04-2014, 10:48 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

You ought to hear what Scar called me on this forum. Blink

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Did he? I pay little attention to Scar's abuses. Even when I read them.
Smoking an E-Cig. Blink

Joke. Smiling

Watching "Damages" on Netflix. I like Glenn Close.