WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?
Javajabbers Wrote:
Tia Wrote:
Quote: Pear Blossom is next Saturday and I have to be ready. Since running on my treadmill is as boring as watching paint dry I run outside when ever possible

You're in the run, Siskiyou?

Anyhoo....is Waterworld down? I can't get into the site over there.

I'd totally go just so I could throw doodie his way, but alas I shall likely be sleeping. I could say, "what's my priority?" But then it would just look rude. Laughing Bwahahah!

Hah! You should have come. I actually saw Meagan after I finished but she was nice like she always is.
siskiyou Wrote:Hah! You should have come. I actually saw Meagan after I finished but she was nice like she always is.

I was examining the inside of my eyelids. I'm not going to have 2 days off in a row for the rest of the month, so I'm making hay while the sun shines! Smiling And of course Meagan is nice. I tried to convince her to throw doodie at you for me but she didn't want to get her hands dirty I guess. Razz
Javajabbers Wrote:
siskiyou Wrote:Hah! You should have come. I actually saw Meagan after I finished but she was nice like she always is.

I was examining the inside of my eyelids. I'm not going to have 2 days off in a row for the rest of the month, so I'm making hay while the sun shines! Smiling And of course Meagan is nice. I tried to convince her to throw doodie at you for me but she didn't want to get her hands dirty I guess. Razz

Like I said Meagan is nice, too nice for that baloney and I have to wonder about someone who would touch doodie let alone throw it, of course we are talking about you. :shock: Laughing
the power of doodie
siskiyou Wrote:
Javajabbers Wrote:

Like I said Meagan is nice, too nice for that baloney and I have to wonder about someone who would touch doodie let alone throw it, of course we are talking about you. :shock: Laughing

That's what shit slings are for. Cool
Javajabbers Wrote:That's what shit slings are for. Cool

Only you would know what that is. Your preoccupation with your own feces is disturbing. :wacko:
where did she say it was her own?
bbqboy Wrote:where did she say it was her own?

BBQ dude!!! wuzzzup? Big Grin are gonna help wake up this dead ass forum?
tvguy Wrote:
bbqboy Wrote:where did she say it was her own?

BBQ dude!!! wuzzzup? Big Grin are gonna help wake up this dead ass forum?
I hope to do that Ninja Ninja
Taking a break from Math homework. It isn't that hard, but it is. Crying
Watching SNL and ready to take the kid's computer and chuck it in the pool. Virus. Grr.....
Javajabbers Wrote:Watching SNL and ready to take the kid's computer and chuck it in the pool. Virus. Grr.....

Getting ready for Easter service....

Hey JJ;
Before you take the puker swimming, download the free version of Kaspersky if you can. It is probably the most effective AV program I have ever used.
http://usa.kaspersky.com/trials/home-users/anti-virus/

Mark
Hey Sisk, congrats on the run! I didn't see you while I was doing road blocks, but I had been there for several hours and most people were a blur by then. I did see my friend, Neeka, who ran the 10m too. She's awesome. She did deny me the piggy back I offered to the finish line. We'll be talking about that tomorrow at work Smiling

I woke up about an hour ago. I had to get up at 4 am on Sat (4 am!) and got to bed late on Friday. I stood out in the cloudy, but thankfully not rainy chill stopping generally courteous and understanding motorists from running people over. When I got home about 1 pm, I took a friend and a great dane down to the vendors for a quick, useless run through. Then we finished out a 6ish mile walk before I came home and fell asleep about 7. Now I'm watching the X Files
AmandaChantel Wrote:Hey Sisk, congrats on the run! I didn't see you while I was doing road blocks, but I had been there for several hours and most people were a blur by then. I did see my friend, Neeka, who ran the 10m too. She's awesome. She did deny me the piggy back I offered to the finish line. We'll be talking about that tomorrow at work Smiling

I woke up about an hour ago. I had to get up at 4 am on Sat (4 am!) and got to bed late on Friday. I stood out in the cloudy, but thankfully not rainy chill stopping generally courteous and understanding motorists from running people over. When I got home about 1 pm, I took a friend and a great dane down to the vendors for a quick, useless run through. Then we finished out a 6ish mile walk before I came home and fell asleep about 7. Now I'm watching the X Files

But...where was your 6ish mile walk?
From my house to Alba Park, all around that area, then down to Hawthorne Park down the bike trail, back to home.
AmandaChantel Wrote:From my house to Alba Park, all around that area, then down to Hawthorne Park down the bike trail, back to home.

I've done similar walks. Not as much these days, I need to get back to that. Soon, when school is over. Right now, I could use Tiffy. Maybe she could explain these formulas to me. :roll:

Anyhow...right now, relaxing, but just finished oven frying chicken, have the leg of lamb in the oven, made a cake with fresh strawberry frosting, made a cucumber salad, picked mint and rosemary and tulips and lunaria and daffodils from the yard, filled the Easter basket with candy, bagged up the fresh strawberries, found the paper plates and napkins and utensils and am packing up for a pik-nik with at least three kiddos, plus two grandchildren and a little easter egg hunt in the park. DD is disapointed we are too broke to go to the petting zoo, but I like quiet little events like this. A lot of times, it's these ones we remember later, rather than the fancier ones. Digging for my hand painted eggs and old Easter decorations, I have some nice quaint ones...but I can only find a few. Oh well, less is more.
AmandaChantel Wrote:Hey Sisk, congrats on the run! I didn't see you while I was doing road blocks, but I had been there for several hours and most people were a blur by then. I did see my friend, Neeka, who ran the 10m too. She's awesome. She did deny me the piggy back I offered to the finish line. We'll be talking about that tomorrow at work Smiling

I saw people in SAR jackets at the aid stations and stuff and kinda figured you might be around somewhere and kinda looked for you but I was pretty focused on the race. Smiling I just signed up for the Siskiyou Outback Run in July, 15K on the Pacific Crest Trail and hopefully I won't need any Searching and Rescuing on that one. Razz
Tia Wrote:
AmandaChantel Wrote:From my house to Alba Park, all around that area, then down to Hawthorne Park down the bike trail, back to home.

Anyhow...right now, relaxing, but just finished oven frying chicken, have the leg of lamb in the oven, made a cake with fresh strawberry frosting, made a cucumber salad, picked mint and rosemary and tulips and lunaria and daffodils from the yard,

Wow! What time is dinner?? Razz
siskiyou Wrote:
Tia Wrote:

Anyhow...right now, relaxing, but just finished oven frying chicken, have the leg of lamb in the oven, made a cake with fresh strawberry frosting, made a cucumber salad, picked mint and rosemary and tulips and lunaria and daffodils from the yard,

Ya gotta meet us at the park in a couple of hours, Sisk. and you have to admit you know me. Laughing
Tia Wrote:
siskiyou Wrote:
Tia Wrote:Anyhow...right now, relaxing, but just finished oven frying chicken, have the leg of lamb in the oven, made a cake with fresh strawberry frosting, made a cucumber salad, picked mint and rosemary and tulips and lunaria and daffodils from the yard,

Ya gotta meet us at the park in a couple of hours, Sisk. and you have to admit you know me. Laughing

You're gonna eat leg of lamb in the park?? That is one hell of a picnic! Surprised Razz