Account settings, Board Settings, Etc.
What do you mean Tia? View new posts and view active topics is on every page now.
cletus1 Wrote:What do you mean Tia? View new posts and view active topics is on every page now.

LOL Laughing Well, thanks! I just stopped looking for it.
OK, I have one. When I click on 'View your posts' it only shows what threads I've been in. Is there anyway to set it up like MT where it just scrolled your posts made, so you can see where you left off? It's been a super long day with lot's of space between now and the last post I made and it's a lot of work to try and figure out where a post is t hat I made. I know I made it, but .....where???? At this point the amount of time I can spend in here is getting limited as I am putting in 13 hour days...I need to get there quicker! I don't have any likker!
Grrrr! Seriously! I have big gaps of time between posting. By the time I get back on, I can't find the last threads I posted in, and don't know where I left off. We need to get that part of view your posts fixed. Please. Smiling
Tia, thanks for the heads up, I'll take a look and see if I can duplicate this.

Sorry I still haven't gotten around to moving avatars and poster info to the left hand side, I've just been buried at work and with home projects lately - and honestly, sometimes after getting home, the last thing I want to do is stare at a computer screen. I still hope to get around to tweaking the layout a bit more. Smiling
Hey, despite our occasionally whiny tendencies, I think I can speak for all of us when I say

THANK YOU!

for putting the effort into giving we wandering MTF folk a home.

Really. Thanks.

Now can you move the avatars already! Laughing