Good Morning RVF, It's Going To Be a Great Day
The Spring weather will be beautiful, but there is more. I am ordering up positive energy from the Cosmos with a side of Joy. Today I will relax in perfect harmony with my surroundings.

Just in case you think I flipped out and into some form of fuzzy mined new age mysticism or feeling the universal love that vibrates all around us, I did not. I just started planning a new improved vacation. Big GrinNinja
(04-01-2011, 08:28 AM)cletus1 Wrote: The Spring weather will be beautiful, but there is more. I am ordering up positive energy from the Cosmos with a side of Joy. Today I will relax in perfect harmony with my surroundings.

Just in case you think I flipped out and into some form of fuzzy mined new age mysticism or feeling the universal love that vibrates all around us, I did not. I just started planning a new improved vacation. Big GrinNinja

So, another trip to Merlin, huh? Wanderlust...it will take it's toll.

But I, for one, thank you for your positive vibes and good will message this morning. I too get really jacked after 7 cups of coffee and ramble off into the nether world of fantasy.

I too, plan on to relax in perfect harmony with my surroundings. Just as soon as this caffeine wear off.

Have a wonderful day, all. Big Grin

I'm greeting Spring with pneumonia. But, I have an edge. My little band of bugs is undergoing genetic changes faster than they can handle. And soon, they'll all just die and go away. Other than that. radiation isn't such a good deal.
I love planning vacations! We don't go anywhere exotic but it doesn't matter. Hauling the trailer off in any direction is enough to make me to a Happy Dance.

Have fun, Cletus. Dancing

Just like that. It's over and the mold is taking charge of my lungs again. A harsh puff will bring most of that up. And, I got out of the recliner to wire one circuit, and never went back all day. I was kind of sad to watch, but my world was really nice. I can make it now. Another day in "God's fat little pocket".
(04-01-2011, 06:56 PM)illcommandante Wrote: Just like that. It's over and the mold is taking charge of my lungs again. A harsh puff will bring most of that up. And, I got out of the recliner to wire one circuit, and never went back all day. I was kind of sad to watch, but my world was really nice. I can make it now. Another day in "God's fat little pocket".

Progress - a good thing. Smiling

Good Morning Everyone.

This morning I came into the computer room to log on and I discovered I was already here.

Today is going to be another good day. I will start germinating some veggie seeds for the garden and finish planning my garden on paper. This afternoon I plan to go buy a new screen door for my back door then watch my wife put it together and hang it while I drink a Pacifico beer with a lime.

The hyacinth's and daffodils in the front yard are in bloom and its starting to look like Spring around here.

I will leave you with this thought:

"Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present." BlinkSmiling
~Bil Keane
Two cups of coffee down and a lovely decongestant that makes me feel vaguely like a hummingbird and morning is off and running. Grand plans for the include hitting the gym (and the steam/ sauna rooms) after being sick for a few weeks. Not that exciting but after being sick it will feel good to be getting back on pattern again plus the 'alone time' at the gym is always good.

I'm jealous of those of you really starting to feel the spring yet, but the anticipation of those lovely spring morning is enough for the moment. This time of year up here is technically spring, but it doesn't have those warm sunny days that herald the arrival of the season. Really, the major difference is the water falling is in a liquid form and not a solid.
(04-02-2011, 06:47 AM)cletus1 Wrote: I will ... finish planning my garden on paper.

Here, you can use this one: Big Grin

[Image: paper+garden.jpg]
I was shedding layers all day long yesterday. The down jacket went early. The sweatshirt next. The long johns went when I limbed some pine logs. I was sweating. I spend my winter hibernating in my own clothes. This is just too good...
Wow.
Awoke alive again!
My "neighbors" here are so much fun. Clete reinventing himself again as a home-body, gardening kind a guy after being a world traveler and soldier of fortune. Ree hoping against hope that Eastern Washington will have three days of Spring this year rather than the usual two. Ponder saying one thing, meaning another, and just having fun without using too much energy.
Coffee seems to be the drug of choice.
Think I'll have on more cup, crap-shine-shave-and shower to face the day. If it rains, I'll read. If not, I'll ride. AFTER the Giants/Dodger game.
Life is good. I don't deserve this day, but will take it anyway.

The sun is out! Always a precursor to a great day and I so need some sun therapy. Plus I have dinner and a movie with the best friend tonight- girls night out-- woohoo.
Reelo, life is good for you! Fun for tonight, your cold going away, finally, and the sun be a-shinin'. Between you and Clete being so happy, I'm going to get diabetes from all the sweetness around here. J/k Wink

Speaking of screen doors, my wonderful son-in-law put ours back on the track for us last night. DH walked through it a few weeks ago. Rolling Eyes Can't wait until we open the doors regularly for the lovely fresh air in the house.

Planted some hanging geraniums in a container yesterday but brought them in last night. Gonna put 'em back out today. Little things like that make me happy. Smiling
Already made a deal with the neighbor kid to cut the lawn this afternoon. Great way to start the day.
Basking in the win of the SF Giants over the Smogville 9 yesterday. Even coffee tasted better this morning.
I'm going to skip the "Sunday Morning Gas Bag Shows". At one time I thought they were a source of important information. No longer.
A's/Seattle this afternoon, Giants/Dodgers at 5PM. A walk before that, a veggie pizza ordered in, and a silent "prayer" that I was clever enough to be born in this wonderful place.

Wishing all of you a great day.
Quote:'Wonky
Already made a deal with the neighbor kid to cut the lawn this afternoon. Great way to start the day.

Good for you Wonk, A guys gotta make a couple extra bucks somehow and the exercise will do you some goodLaughing

I'm going to shower today; I had been conserving water. Also, its my turn to wear the socks, so at least my feet will be warm. Then I am going to Medford to eat free lunch at my friends restaurant. I'm driving the Toyota to save on gas.

When I get back I'm going to ask Ponder to tell me the difference between minimizing my carbon foot print and being a cheapskate.Razz

It is beautiful today here in GP. The lawn got mowed yesterday for the first time this season. So I am going to relax a bit.
(04-03-2011, 10:48 AM)cletus1 Wrote: I'm going to shower today; I had been conserving water. Also, its my turn to wear the socks, so at least my feet will be warm. Then I am going to Medford to eat free lunch at my friends restaurant. I'm driving the Toyota to save on gas.

When I get back I'm going to ask Ponder to tell me the difference between minimizing my carbon foot print and being a cheapskate.Razz

It is beautiful today here in GP. The lawn got mowed yesterday for the first time this season. So I am going to relax a bit.

'My turn to wear the socks'.... LaughingLaughing

My Twenty Four-Hour Bug was a little harder on my guests, than it was on me. For a couple of years, every time I've caught something, I wind up feeling a little better than before. And now, I know why. For about a year I've been thinking of seeing a physician, to find out how far I had metastasized. But, I really don't like physicians, and I figured "Time will tell". And, time told me. It told me, "You can kill roundworms with a quick bug". Oh sure, I'll still have to see a vet (And my dogs, too). But, I think maybe, I'm off the death watch again. Jesus, does it ever end?
Quote: Oh sure, I'll still have to see a vet (And my dogs, too).
LaughingLaughing

Quote: Jesus, does it ever end?

No rest for the weary. Wink
Good Morning, I am going to be busy today. Its good to be busy sometimes. Here is my tentative schedule for those of you that want live vicariously through me today. Some times its good to be Cletus.

8:00 am --- plant veggie seeds in seed trays
9:30 am --- go see people who give me money (work)
12:00 noon --- lunch at home, probably SpaghettiOs
1:00 pm --- log on to RVF and slap Jesus
1:30 pm --- finish work
4:00 pm --- let dog out to poop, log on and slap Jesus again.
5:30 pm --- talk about dinner, probably left overs.
7:00 pm --- TV and a beer and you people

SmilingSmiling OK its boring to be Cletus too.