Error Message
Why do I get this message occassionally? All I am usually trying to post is a few sentences.

Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. Please press the back button.
Now I can't see to post at all. Had to close out and sign back in!
(04-21-2011, 03:23 PM)Snowlover Wrote: Now I can't see to post at all. Had to close out and sign back in!

It is because you "Have sinned and come short of the glory of the Lord".
Or, maybe your machine does not like this program.
Or, maybe you should not heat the computer in the microwave.
Or, maybe I should shut the hell up and go back to reading my comic book.
Probably the latter.
Crying

Sounds like your JAVA is not working or maybe malfunctioning. Try updating it in SOFTWARE UPDATE. OR reinstalling it. The JVM is think it is called.
"Java Virtual Machine"
I've seen this sort of thing before; often, it's a glitch in your antivirus software's web scanning engine where it sends an unusually long string of unexpected data to the server when making the connection. It can also happen in corporate or "public internet access" environments where transparent proxying is used, and the proxy server does something similar.

Sounds like it fixed itself, but if it continues one fix might be to completely disable your antivirus, restart your machine, then verify that your antivirus has also restarted (if not, turn it back on before hitting any websites/email).

Thanks!

-Kam
(04-26-2011, 04:32 PM)kgasso Wrote: I've seen this sort of thing before; often, it's a glitch in your antivirus software's web scanning engine where it sends an unusually long string of unexpected data to the server when making the connection. It can also happen in corporate or "public internet access" environments where transparent proxying is used, and the proxy server does something similar.

Sounds like it fixed itself, but if it continues one fix might be to completely disable your antivirus, restart your machine, then verify that your antivirus has also restarted (if not, turn it back on before hitting any websites/email).

Thanks!

-Kam

Thanks......I think it only happens at work which would explain it.