Hey Kam
Since my suspension I have woken up to Srapper telling me to fuck off many a time. So why are you warning me because I called her tailor trash ? If you want me to leave then lease be up front about it. This is pure bullshit, You are not being fair.
Jesus Christ Wrote:
Like it or not you are not old crew. [admin edit: removed personal attack in quote]
This is worth a warning Kam ?????
Thank you Kam.
http://www.missouritrailertrash.com/
Thank you for enforcing your rules, Kam.
(06-21-2011, 07:21 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Thank you for enforcing your rules, Kam.
You have been in violation of them as much as I .Smiling And this is why I say Hey Kam . It is not fair.

The strange thing in this all Bill is we are bound together , I asked Scrapper to back off I get a warning in return. I am asking Kam to be up front if he is tired of my presence then I will leave . All I ask is he say so. Kam do you want me to leave ? say the word and I am gone . Allow me to be drug drug through the dirt in an unfair manner and I will resent it . Please.... lets get this done. -JC
(06-21-2011, 07:24 PM)Jesus Christ Wrote:
You have been in violation of them as much as I .Smiling And this is why I say Hey Kam . It is not fair.

No, Kam put out a new rule. If I am expected to follow it (which I am) then you better believe you will follow it too! I'm not playing games with you. It is Kam's place. It is Kam's rule. It was Kam that requested violations be reported. There ya have it. I'm following the rules. Pretty simple. Well, simple for pretty much everyone except one! Cool
(06-21-2011, 07:39 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

No, Kam put out a new rule. If I am expected to follow it (which I am) then you better believe you will follow it too! I'm not playing games with you. It is Kam's place. It is Kam's rule. It was Kam that requested violations be reported. There ya have it. I'm following the rules. Pretty simple. Well, simple for pretty much everyone except one! Cool
I logged on this week in the morn to you saying " fuck me" . Care to dispute this ? I dont want to fight with you any more. Are you willing to stop ? You and Ponders agenda seems to be to drive me off. You are in Violation whether or not Kam wants to admit it. And Kam ??? You have pissed me off with your bias. You are a good site owner but in this respect you are not being fair. You seem to stand up for fairness. So what in this instant has changed? As I said .... ask me to leave instead of dragging me through the dirt and I will do so. Kam should I leave? Yes or No Kam say it and I am gone. Be a man and step up , that is all I ask. There will be no hard feelings as long as you do so. I mean that brother you seem to be a sweet person.

(06-21-2011, 07:43 PM)Jesus Christ Wrote:
(06-21-2011, 07:39 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

I logged on this week in the morn to you saying " fuck me" . Care to dispute this ?

Beats me. I don't care if I did or not. If and when I say that it is in response to vulgarity spewed my way or threats on me, my family or my friends. If and when I say it, it is deserved. BUT...... Kam made a NEW RULE in the wee hours of the morning TODAY. I have been following Kam's rule today..... to the tee! Big Grin You can NOT say the same. tsk tsk tsk It sounds like you can either follow Kam's rules or suffer the consequences. Seems simple.
Nope, not saying you need to leave the site or isolating you; in fact, several people have been engaging in the behavior which spawned the new rule. If you notice any posts that violate the rules, please report them (since I don't read all threads); if it was posted after the rule change (this morning, 12:55) it'll merit a warning.

Thanks,

Kam
Thank you Kam. Cletus did right by you it seems. I was sad he didn't stick around to visit last week.