Arizona Cop Executes Man And Dog For Telling Him A Warrant Is Needed
Not all Cops are sick, but enough of them are to give the whole lot a bad name.

There is an old saying, ''save a life, don't call a cop'' and it is more true today because of the public's paranoia and chicken shit complacency under the Military/Industrial/Congressional/Homeland Security regime and the goons who are apart of it.

Quote:There is an old saying, ''save a life, don't call a cop'' and it is more true today because of the public's paranoia and chicken shit complacency under the Military/Industrial/Congressional/Homeland Security regime and the goons who are apart of it.

Sure, this domestic squabble incident that was clearly not handled properly by one cop out of a few hundred thousand proves the public is too complacent:wacko:

Military/Industrial/Congressional/Homeland Security regime

Really?? this had WHAT to do with the military? or homeland security? you are quite the anarchist aren't you.
(06-22-2011, 09:25 AM)tvguy Wrote:
Quote:There is an old saying, ''save a life, don't call a cop'' and it is more true today because of the public's paranoia and chicken shit complacency under the Military/Industrial/Congressional/Homeland Security regime and the goons who are apart of it.

Sure, this domestic squabble incident that was clearly not handled properly by one cop out of a few hundred thousand proves the public is too complacent:wacko:

Military/Industrial/Congressional/Homeland Security regime

Really?? this had WHAT to do with the military? or homeland security? you are quite the anarchist aren't you.
I am sure there are few who will agree that the public is losing their constitutional and civil rights to the Security state at a rapid rate and the police have become more militarized since the ''Patriot Act'' or as it was called in the original German, the ''Enabling Act'' allowed them to come under the Director of Homeland Security.

For more reading on this subject, I suggest for starters; http://www.policeemployment.com/resource...curity-law

As for being an anarchist, I am not a violent person so the violent overthrow of the government is not part of my make-up, but I would certainly buy a ticket to watch the worlds war criminals hang in the Hague.

Since when is violent overthrow of government required to be an anarchist? There's many indications this government may fail all of its own accord, and anarchists win by default.

Quote: LEONARD... I am sure there are few who will agree that the public is losing their constitutional and civil rights to the Security state at a rapid rate and the police have become more militarized since the ''Patriot Act'' or as it was called in the original German, the ''Enabling Act'' allowed them to come under the Director of Homeland Security.

For more reading on this subject, I suggest for starters; http://www.policeemployment.com/resource...curity-law
Hey maybe we are losing our constitutional and civil rights to the Security state at a rapid rate and the police have become more militarized since the ''Patriot Act'

But this story you posted doesn't have a freaking thing to do with any of that. IMO It has to do with one dumbass power hungry cop with a chip on his shoulder.

There always has been some cops like this and there always will be. OK so you aren't an anarchist you are a jump to conclusionarchist.

(06-22-2011, 12:20 PM)tvguy Wrote: Hey maybe we are losing our constitutional and civil rights to the Security state at a rapid rate and the police have become more militarized since the ''Patriot Act'

But this story you posted doesn't have a freaking thing to do with any of that. IMO It has to do with one dumbass power hungry cop with a chip on his shoulder.

There always has been some cops like this and there always will be. OK so you aren't an anarchist you are a jump to conclusionarchist.

It's happening all over, tv. Seriously.

When police cars, lightbars on, pulled up outside her house in the middle of the night, a Rochester woman began filming the traffic stop from her front yard. She was arrested and taken to jail by a police officer who first said she was "anti-police," then claimed to feel "threatened" by her; and ultimately told her that he didn't have to explain himself at all. Her arrest, which required the officer to enter her property without permission, was on a charge of "obstructing government administration." [Indymedia]

Quote: Crone... It's happening all over, tv. Seriously.

seriously? LaughingLaughing Sorry but the cops unnecessarily arresting some woman for obstruction does not prove It's happening all over

We WERE talking about a MURDER by what appears to be a very messed up cop which made Leonard par for the course go off on a rant about homeland security the patriot act, the military.
And now it's happening all over because of this video you posted? Like I said there always have been and there always will be dipshit cops who can't figure out where the line is drawn on who has what rights.
(06-23-2011, 08:43 AM)tvguy Wrote:
Quote: Crone... It's happening all over, tv. Seriously.

seriously? LaughingLaughing Sorry but the cops unnecessarily arresting some woman for obstruction does not prove It's happening all over

We WERE talking about a MURDER by what appears to be a very messed up cop which made Leonard par for the course go off on a rant about homeland security the patriot act, the military.
And now it's happening all over because of this video you posted? Like I said there always have been and there always will be dipshit cops who can't figure out where the line is drawn on who has what rights.
Well this is the second mess up cop from Arizona in the last couple of months, remember the former Marine and that little mix up?

Is there something rarefied in the air of Arizona or the people are just stupid or brain dead for allowing these rogue cops and then to make excuses for the cops excessive behaviour.

And to many, the Patriot Act, and Homeland security are but remnants of dictatorships of the past, and not something that this, or any ''free'' country should even think about, take on or be proud of.

But if the people don't mind having their junk probed along with their children, homes and car entered without search warrants, innocent people killed then I guess that says it all, the people have become the sheeple and are too chicken shit to raise their voices above their Television sets lest a rogue cop kills them too.

I am afraid if the present cowardly population of the US existed in the 1700's this country would still be owned by the British.

Quote:Leonard... But if the people don't mind having their junk probed along with their children, homes and car entered without search warrants, innocent people killed then I guess that says it all, the people have become the sheeple and are too chicken shit to raise their voices above their Television sets lest a rogue cop kills them too.

See Leonard this is what you seem to be famous for. I really can't see that the actions of the cops you are talking about have any freaking thing to do with illegal warrants, the patriot act or police becoming more militarized. You don't either but anything to get you on a soapbox will do right?

ONE cop arrests a woman and charges her with a probably unjustified misdemeanor and you make all of these outrageous claims. The other Police DID have a legal search warrant so why are you blabbing about illegal searches when neither of these incidents were about that?

The searches at airports are for YOUR protection, Are you one of those people afraid someone will see an xray of you cock?

And who is having their car searched with out a warrant? or do you just spout anything and everything when ever you here of a cop abusing his power?

I am afraid if the present cowardly population of the US existed in the 1700's this country would still be owned by the British.

And you are the brave one huh? Right now there are hundreds and thousands of our soldiers trying to protect YOU. Whether they are or not is debatable but they are not cowards, nor or the police.
As a matter of fact this country is full of people who fight for what they believe in one way or another.
I swear these forums are a magnet for malcontents, fruitcakes and drama queens and sometimes it's depressing because they are the only ones who post.

(06-23-2011, 10:46 AM)tvguy Wrote: I swear these forums are a magnet for malcontents, fruitcakes and drama queens and sometimes it's depressing because they are the only ones who post.

Which one are you? Smiling
(06-23-2011, 10:54 AM)PonderThis Wrote:
(06-23-2011, 10:46 AM)tvguy Wrote: I swear these forums are a magnet for malcontents, fruitcakes and drama queens and sometimes it's depressing because they are the only ones who post.

Which one are you? Smiling

None of the above .I'm the "know it all" and I could have proved it if anyone was here because I KNEW when I saw that you were the last post that you would say..Which one are you?LaughingLaughingLaughing
Denial is not a river in Egypt. Cool

I think that perhaps, in all fairness, one gets a rosier picture when dwelling here in Southern Oregon. That's a good thing, I'm not being critical.
Having moved here less than a year ago from New York City, I can personally testify to the increasing militancy of the NYPD, at least.
And the video I posted is a glaring example of someone being arrested for holding a camera in her own yard, and a cop coming into her yard illegally and arresting her for squat.

Since 9/11 and the Patriot Act, there seems to be an acceptance of this behavior from law enforcement, to keep us safe from 'terrorists'. Folks attitude seem to be: "If you aren't doing anything wrong, you shouldn't have to worry."

When it comes to law enforcement, that really isn't always true. Sometimes they just don't like you. Wink

(06-23-2011, 01:39 PM)Crone Wrote: Denial is not a river in Egypt. Cool

I think that perhaps, in all fairness, one gets a rosier picture when dwelling here in Southern Oregon. That's a good thing, I'm not being critical.

I have no doubt you are right, I've seen first hand the rather limited insight of SOME people who were born and raised here. That aint meWink I've been around the proverbial block and I have dealt with cops. Definitely a lot more that most. I must admit.

Having moved here less than a year ago from New York City, I can personally testify to the increasing militancy of the NYPD, at least.
And the video I posted is a glaring example of someone being arrested for holding a camera in her own yard, and a cop coming into her yard illegally and arresting her for squat.

I have no doubt you are right about the NYPD. The most militaristic cops I have ever seen were the San Diego Police. I think what you saw in NY may be typical of all large police forces.
I think a lot of it has to do with tactics, training, special forces etc that train for terrorist attacks or whatever.
And a lot is cops being cops. If they had their way they would have 5 Helicopters, SWAT teams with armored cars in the Talent police force

Any way yes those were glaring examples all Right but IMO they are just glaring examples of police stupidity or over use of force. Having been shot at and then beaten in the stomach with a rifle butt while I was flat on my back on the pavement as a 16 year old so it's nothing freaking new or glaring to me.

Since 9/11 and the Patriot Act, there seems to be an acceptance of this behavior from law enforcement, to keep us safe from 'terrorists'. Folks attitude seem to be: "If you aren't doing anything wrong, you shouldn't have to worry."

Well you'll never hear me say that. I used to hear that from Garth and Rosemary. That was exactly what they said. Too me it's the ultimate in stupidity and naivety to think that way.
I believe more and more people are indeed too trusting of law enforcement. I just don't think these two examples show that.

I also think there are a huge amount of people who are anti cop no matter what the cops do. They bother me just as much as the always trust a cop side.

These people are really getting bold. Information IS power, I guess.

Quote:LulzSec claims hack of Arizona law enforcement info

By Suzanne Choney

Hacking group LulzSec late Thursday afternoon PT took aim at law enforcement in the state of Arizona, saying it was releasing "hundreds of private intelligence bulletins, training manuals, personal email correspondence, names, phone numbers, addresses and passwords" belonging to those in law enforcement.

The group, which has claimed responsibility for various hacks in the last several weeks ranging from the CIA and Senate's public websites to those of various video game companies, said it specifically targeted Arizona "because we are against SB 1070 and the racial profiling anti-immigrant police state that is Arizona."

The information is shared on The Pirate Bay file-sharing website. LulzSec has shared various information from hacked sites on different websites, rarely sticking with the same one twice.

In a press release the group said, the documents are classified as "law enforcement sensitive," "not for public distribution" and "for official use only," and are "primarily related to border patrol and counter-terrorism operations." The documents also describe the "use of informants to infiltrate various gangs, cartels, motorcycle clubs, Nazi groups and protest movements."

Lulz, whose name derives from Internet slang for "laugh out loud," also made its announcement on its Twitter page, using Spanish to insult law enforcement with a slur.

Earlier this week, LulzSec, also known as LulzBoat, said it is now working with Anonymous, best-known for its denial-of-service attacks on Visa and MasterCard, which halted online donations during the WikiLeaks controversy.

LulzSec asked others to join in on its anti-government hacking efforts.

On Thursday, the group said every week it plans to release "more classified documents and embarassing personal details of military and law enforcement in an effort not just to reveal their racist and corrupt nature but to purposefully sabotage their efforts to terrorize communities fighting an unjust 'war on drugs.' "

http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/201...ement-info
A Klan sheriff was sent to my home by Masons, to threaten my wife's life if we didn't leave Josephine County before someone had to answer the question "Who murdered my sisters?".
(06-24-2011, 12:47 PM)illcommandante Wrote: A Klan sheriff was sent to my home by Masons, to threaten my wife's life if we didn't leave Josephine County before someone had to answer the question "Who murdered my sisters?".

Today?
(06-24-2011, 04:15 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(06-24-2011, 12:47 PM)illcommandante Wrote: A Klan sheriff was sent to my home by Masons, to threaten my wife's life if we didn't leave Josephine County before someone had to answer the question "Who murdered my sisters?".

Today?

Yeah, just about everyday this lunatic posts this same shit.
LaughingLaughingLaughing