GP: two arrested re: sex abuse involving a minor
I believe I said when this whole thing started, that there would end up being more children involved.
This is typical for these kind of cases. Pedophiles are predatory creatures, and are not generally monogamous, therefore they prey on MANY cihldren.

Please keep posting updates on this news story.
You want it stir it up, like a bunch of old women. We all can read it on the news.
broadzilla Wrote:I believe I said when this whole thing started, that there would end up being more children involved.
This is typical for these kind of cases. Pedophiles are predatory creatures, and are not generally monogamous, therefore they prey on MANY cihldren.

I believe I've documented, you talked to a "certain agency" to "raise a red flag" too. All your communication has been documented and handed over. Did you want to add to your pile of words and Gordie slander?
Broadzilla - Gordie has not molested any kids. You were wrong a few months ago and you're wrong now.
dianastocker Wrote:Gordie slander?
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
dianastocker Wrote:
broadzilla Wrote:I believe I said when this whole thing started, that there would end up being more children involved.

I believe I've documented, you talked to a "certain agency" to "raise a red flag" too. All your communication has been documented and handed over. Did you want to add to your pile of words and Gordie slander?

Nope. Never did I do anything to "raise a red flag".
I asked a friend if they ever gave kids to Gordie, the friend said no.
I have had nothing to do with this investigation in any way.

Did I say Gordie is a pedophile? Nope, never mentioned his name.

You are the one putting words in my fingers...naughty Diana...you should know better.
dianastocker Wrote:Good ol boys aren't going to wrap this up and toss it away.

I don't know, but it sounds like you are the one that wants to wrap this up and toss it away; sweep it under the rug; draw attention away.
broadzilla Wrote:
dianastocker Wrote:

Nope. Never did I do anything to "raise a red flag".
I asked a friend if they ever gave kids to Gordie, she said no.
I have had nothing to do with this investigation in any way.

Did I say Gordie is a pedophile? Nope, never mentioned his name.

You are the one putting words in my fingers...naughty Diana...you should know better.

I have it all printed and documented. Might go back and read what you typed. As I've said before, you all type way too much online. Let me post something from his past attorney:

"I would suggest your tell those folks they are talking about an innocent man until proven guilty and the "more demeaning commits" are slander and the sender can be sued. A forum like a newspaper has rights to speak but not if they are making up stuff and lying about a person to get the public against him."

Mary E. Landers
Attorney At Law
dianastocker Wrote:I have it all printed and documented. Might go back and read what you typed. As I've said before, you all type way too much online. Let me post something from his past attorney:

"I would suggest your tell those folks they are talking about an innocent man until proven guilty and the "more demeaning commits" are slander and the sender can be sued. A forum like a newspaper has rights to speak but not if they are making up stuff and lying about a person to get the public against him."

Mary E. Landers
Attorney At Law

Mary E. Landers, Attorney at Law must be really good at her job... too bad she can't afford a spell checker! Laughing
Scrapper Wrote:
dianastocker Wrote:Good ol boys aren't going to wrap this up and toss it away.

I don't know, but it sounds like you are the one that wants to wrap this up and toss it away; sweep it under the rug; draw attention away.

I built a blog to promote his innocence. How is that brushing it under the rug? We have around 60 visits a day, from across the country. I would like you all to stop talking so poorly of a man who has not been convicted or had his day in trial. God help you, if any of this ever happens to you. Our justice system needs to change. By discussing it in the manner you have in the past, does nothing to help move our civil rights forward. You are part of the problem, with no solution.
Have I made anything up?

And you need to learn how to read.

When I said the phrase "raise a red flag" it meant that one was raised in my eyes, not that I "alerted" anyone to anything or told them to look here on the forum. This is what you are trying to say I did, and you are totally wrong. Using a forum as any kind of evidence is stupid.

I have not slandered anyone. You know that, and so does Mary Landers.

I have posted my opinion based on what has been out in the media, and based on my opinion of gordie's past postings.
There is no law against posting one's opinions...it's called free speech.
broadzilla Wrote:Have I made anything up?

When I said the phrase "raise a red flag" it meant that one was raised in my eyes, not that I "alerted" anyone to anything or told them to look here on the forum. This is what you are trying to say I did, and you are totally wrong. Using a forum as any kind of evidence is stupid.

I have posted my opinion based on what has been out in the media, and based on my opinion of gordie's past postings.

Stupid? A great word for most of the negative nonsense on this forum...

What happened before and after Gordon was arrested is very important, don't you think? Like I said = Documented. You all want to start it up again? That'll be documented as well.
dianastocker Wrote:I have it all printed and documented. Might go back and read what you typed. As I've said before, you all type way too much online. Let me post something from his past attorney:

Mary E. Landers
Attorney At Law
You know , I don't know what will happen to Gordie , but if you or a lawyer think they will come after folks on this board after Gordie behaved like he did here and expect people here to pay the price for slamming Gordie ? You are crazy .
does this look like a child molester to you?
[Image: 499581.jpg]

http://pdxmugshots.com/josephine-county ... ll-deyoung
Jesus Christ Wrote:

Mary E. Landers
Attorney At Law
You know , I don't know what will happen to Gordie , but if you or a lawyer think they will come after folks on this board after Gordie behaved like he did here and expect people here to pay the price for slamming Gordie ? You are crazy .

It's crazy that you continue to keep talking about the same thing. Gordie said, upon his release he'll be sending Christmas cards to all you lovely citizens of the Rogue Valley.
dianastocker Wrote:
Jesus Christ Wrote:

Mary E. Landers
Attorney At Law

It's crazy that you continue to keep talking about the same thing. Gordie said, upon his release he'll be sending Christmas cards to all you lovely citizens of the Rogue Valley.
That is doubtful as he wont have everyones addresses to start off with , and he sure as hell wont be receiving any damages from anyone here.
dianastocker Wrote:
broadzilla Wrote:Have I made anything up?

Stupid? A great word for most of the negative nonsense on this forum...

What happened before and after Gordon was arrested is very important, don't you think? Like I said = Documented. You all want to start it up again? That'll be documented as well.
I'm soooooo skeeered... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

(...hey look, I spell as well as Gordie's attorney...) Wink
dianastocker Wrote:
Jesus Christ Wrote:

Mary E. Landers
Attorney At Law

I'm beginning to wonder if you are as batty as he is.

I posted a news article that had updates in an ongoing case.

If you were smart, you would have just let it be. You reacting to the post and continuing to engage the RVF members only keeps it all going. :wacko: Duh! Not WINNING!
Reminder: No legal threats, please.
  • Do not use the site to post threats of litigation or legal action. Rule violations may be reported by members via the "Report Post" feature; non-members may use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page. Copyright violations require that a DMCA-compliant notification be filed; please view our Contact link at the bottom of the page for details.[/list:u]

If someone has stepped over the line with a post that is genuinely slanderous or libelous (not an opinion piece), please report it as mentioned above.

Thanks.
dianastocker, how many times a day do you check this forum?
I'm wondering, because Scrapper posted the news story at 11:25 and you were on it at 12:09.