GP: two arrested re: sex abuse involving a minor
cletus1 Wrote:
syn4xe Wrote:DeYoung possibly looking for victims online:
It sure looks that way now doesn't it.

"I am looking for someone who likes to work with wood" YIKES

I bet Copeland lumber likes their sign a lot now eh?
AZAZAEL AKA Gordie DeYoung was arrested today on sex abuse 14 yr. old boy , sodomy, furnishing pot to him.I call it karma since he threatened my life accused me of being a meth cook and other ridiculous things, he was a big supporter of the sheriffs dept. and criticized me for my positions on the sheriff.Too bad the sheriff did not arrest him when he threatened my life in May online.Oh well karma gets him, i feel very sorry for the 14 yr. old, gordie was like a foster parent i think.Innocent till proven guilty though.
I wonder if they will investigate his wood working business for tax evasion too. Were these young boys being protected by workmans compensation, or were taxes being withheld out of their paychecks, that sort of thing.
gives new meaning to the term woodie.
Azz in his later years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biVcSN3_4TM
furthermore i have been iformed the sheriff was aware and did not care about me and the threat, so much for protect and serve, hats off to grants pass police on this one.
Holy Sheeeet I knew it was only a matter of time after what he said about my mom. Smiling
I've said things about your mom and nobodies arrested me for it. Smiling
PonderThis Wrote:I've said things about your mom and nobodies arrested me for it. Smiling
Your not a Pedophile.Wow the only way this could get better is if Danny the flaming World homo get's into some publicly embarrassing controversy gone exposed.
This case is getting play on all the local TV news stations. The story on channel 12 confirmed that the molestation started when the victim was around 12 years old.
Hey Wildfire, we already have a topic on this in News and Views.
this is the same person who threatened my life after a candidates forum in GP online, the sheriff a regular member of ilgp one of his references did nothing ,i complained to commisioner ellis who did nothing.I have been harassed by this individual for months.He has lied about me and slandered me.Sheriff Gilbertson was a friend , a reference of this person, i am a critic of this sheriff.Too bad this person was not at least warned about his behavior months ago.Once again this sheriffs judgement is in question,selective law enforcement .
This isn't the first pedaphile the sherifs were willing to ignore. When my Klan neighbor was leaving his bootprints under my children's windows, they suggested I find another county to live in. But, when my stepdad reported for his trip to prison for child molestation, they murdered him. Maybe he knew a little too much?
BAIL IS NOW 500K GORDIE USES THE SHERIFF AS A REFERNCE IN AN ILGP POST ISNT THAT COZY? YES I AM UPSET
Looks like his "gang" won't be breaking him out soon............

More than 100 members of alleged organized-crime families, their associates and others were arrested Thursday morning in a sweep by federal agents and police in three states.

The arrests were made around the New York area, in New Jersey and in Rhode Island on charges including labor racketeering, loan sharking, conspiracy, drug trafficking, arson, extortion and murder.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 61452.html
WILDFIRE Wrote:BAIL IS NOW 500K GORDIE USES THE SHERIFF AS A REFERNCE IN AN ILGP POST ISNT THAT COZY? YES I AM UPSET
Maybe you could update his Wikipedia page while he's in jail. Big Grin
Topic moved from "political" to "news" and merged with existing one.
First Sally then the Azzy show ......... Now The show developing under the name Wildfire seems to to be heating up.
I don't know it's gonna be hard to beat this one.
PonderThis Wrote:I don't know it's gonna be hard to beat this one.
Beat ? Now Ponder it isn't like you to use such terminology wheres your humanist retort ? I had fun with Sallie , Gordy gave me the creeps and when I did call him on his shit and tell him of his coming demise he to readily admitted into it. I watched NG Aryan Nation last night simply to get the taste out of my mouth from this whole affair. I knew the old MTF was full of creepy crawlies especially the Ickies. You just cant get away form the fact that Southern Oregon was a destination for folks running from the law down here. You got lot's of cabin dwellers with MO's that I would rather not even consider.

As fro Wildfire this person has their own form of imbalance that is starting to bud. After all the stage is empty now . What say you Wildfire ??? Fuel up on whatever it is you fuel up on and get this bus on the road.