GP: two arrested re: sex abuse involving a minor
I mean no disrespect, but I'm at that age where I wish I could get arrested for sex with young women. Surprisedops:
Well, reading the jo. co. inmate log he has 3 counts of sex abuse 1 in pretrial. If he were a smart guy he would take the plea bargain that will more than likely be offered, to spare his victim any further damage. He won't, he'll fight to defend his honor, he was set up, etc.
He will spend a long time in the pokey. Justice will be served in the end.
Yes, innocent until proven.
Wonky Wrote:I mean no disrespect, but I'm at that age where I wish I could get arrested for sex with young women. Surprisedops:
[Image: peeplarge.gif]
Wonkyland
We don't have those kinds of places in Southern Oregon. That's why sheep and young boys are so popular.
PonderThis Wrote:We don't have those kinds of places in Southern Oregon. That's why sheep and young boys are so popular.
Dude is whacked , & always has been. I work at it while others simply are it.
Rabbi Dakota Wrote:
Wonky Wrote:I mean no disrespect, but I'm at that age where I wish I could get arrested for sex with young women. Surprisedops:
[Image: peeplarge.gif]
Wonkyland

You nailed me Pastor. Looks like home.
Rabbi Dakota Wrote:
PonderThis Wrote:We don't have those kinds of places in Southern Oregon. That's why sheep and young boys are so popular.

Come on pastor...we are all a bit crude. We mean no harm, but the the damn world is soooo serious and scary. You are right of course. But it ain't ever gonna change, and you have been know to get in a few zingers your own bad self. Razz
Wonky Wrote:
Rabbi Dakota Wrote:

Come on pastor...we are all a bit crude. We mean no harm, but the the damn world is soooo serious and scary. You are right of course. But it ain't ever gonna change, and you have been know to get in a few zingers your own bad self. Razz
Wonk , off is a lifestyle for you. I don't have that luxury seeing where I reside. The standards are academic to say the least. The depths of such standards is what sets my origin apart. I don't have to make sense to be sensible. It seems that many residents of Oregon needn't even smoke the wacky tobacco to be off. So far the only thing I can see it has going for it is breathing room which is why I reside online elsewhere than in Berkeley. That and plenty of food joints to become much more the fat bastard than I tote. Mushroom people , that's what you all are.
Rabbi Dakota Wrote:
Wonky Wrote:
Rabbi Dakota Wrote:Dude is whacked , & always has been. I work at it while others simply are it.

Wonk , off is a lifestyle for you. I don't have that luxury seeing where I reside. The standards are academic to say the least. The depths of such standards is what sets my origin apart. I don't have to make sense to be sensible. It seems that many residents of Oregon needn't even smoke the wacky tobacco to be off. So far the only thing I can see it has going for it is breathing room which is why I reside online elsewhere than in Berkeley. That and plenty of food joints to become much more the fat bastard than I tote. Mushroom people , that's what you all are.

Noted, pastor. I always take time to read your posts.
hey jesus what show are you referring to and what bus!Imbalance speak for yourself.I am a political activist and a candidate last year for JOCO commish.This Gordie threatened me on line and has spread falsehoods and slandered me.Is he guilty as charged, well i say innocent til proven guilty.However i feel a lot safer knowing he is now behind bars.
Wonky Wrote:
Rabbi Dakota Wrote:
Wonky Wrote:Come on pastor...we are all a bit crude. We mean no harm, but the the damn world is soooo serious and scary. You are right of course. But it ain't ever gonna change, and you have been know to get in a few zingers your own bad self. Razz

Noted, pastor. I always take time to read your posts.
I seriously don't care if you do or dont. I stopped trying to communicate with you quite awhile ago. Your last BS over Rainlady pretty much summed it up for me . I mean for god's sakes we had a GD pedo here and everyone was pissed with Rainlady being on assistance.
WILDFIRE Wrote:hey jesus what show are you referring to and what bus!Imbalance speak for yourself.I am a political activist and a candidate last year for JOCO commish.This Gordie threatened me on line and has spread falsehoods and slandered me.Is he guilty as charged, well i say innocent til proven guilty.However i feel a lot safer knowing he is now behind bars.
Your the next performance here Wildfire. Carry on their wannabeacommish show us what you got . Laughing
WILDFIRE Wrote:hey jesus what show are you referring to and what bus!Imbalance speak for yourself.I am a political activist and a candidate last year for JOCO commish.This Gordie threatened me on line and has spread falsehoods and slandered me.Is he guilty as charged, well i say innocent til proven guilty.However i feel a lot safer knowing he is now behind bars.
It seems like even County Commissioners should be able to spell and punctuate correctly. Or, do they provide you a secretary? Sorry you didn't get elected so you would have those perks. Big Grin
PonderThis Wrote:
It seems like even County Commissioners should be able to spell and punctuate correctly. Or, do they provide you a secretary? Sorry you didn't get elected so you would have those perks. Big Grin
Obsolete in this day and age, I'm afraid.
PonderThis Wrote:
Yeah , it's pretty entertaining to see just what this guys platform is built upon as far as content here on the RVF. This guy reminds me of an intelligent form of Valley Soldier. I'm still waiting to here what his drug of choice is. I suspect his campaign manager might jion up soon too.
Where the hell did you come from?
hey smartass rabbi, i am the jew and real rabbis dont show the sarcasm and intolerance you do.Guess you wont be on my bus because you dont like the fuel, so lets agree to stick to the facts regarding this Gordie.I stated my experience with him over the past months.Innocent til proven guilty, however i feel a lot safer knowing he is behind bars.So lets be real with ech other ok? Smiling
PonderThis Wrote:Where the hell did you come from?
who was that addressed to? Unsure
bbqboy Wrote:
PonderThis Wrote:Where the hell did you come from?
who was that addressed to? Unsure
(laughing) I was trying to figure that out myself. I was talking by messenger with someone else, I wonder if I messed up?

It was kind of a universal retort. Big Grin
Rabbi Dakota Wrote:
Wonky Wrote:
Rabbi Dakota Wrote:Dude is whacked , & always has been. I work at it while others simply are it.

Pretty unfair to call an entire region Mushrooms. I for one tend to the Mushroom gardens. That makes me a Rancher.