GP: two arrested re: sex abuse involving a minor
WILDFIRE Wrote:hey smartass rabbi, i am the jew and real rabbis dont show the sarcasm and intolerance you do.Guess you wont be on my bus because you dont like the fuel, so lets agree to stick to the facts regarding this Gordie.I stated my experience with him over the past months.Innocent til proven guilty, however i feel a lot safer knowing he is behind bars.So lets be real with ech other ok? Smiling
First off wise guy there are aaaaaaaall kinds of fruit loops , lovers of self and overall member's of Satan's synagogue that call themselves Rabbis and Jews. Sorting through the mess has taken me well over twenty years of study and investigation. My first "Teacher goes by the name Mosheh and lost most of his comrades in one battle. He laid the whole love hate thing with Israelis and being Jewish down and told me it would take time. I don't need or want your validation . I know what the relation Terach to Abraham is as Baphomet is to YHVH. The rest is all Good or Evil shepherding. Yeshuah is KIng

Secondly your proving my point with your disposition. You seem to be looking for some sort of validity that I am not going to give you. Your a member of this forum and your nutty to say the least . Your no commish to me and if you use this board to try and propagate any magic to that end your going to end up in a hole and sooner or later you will snap . By all means Let's be real with ech other , your being a drama queen. You had your TV Cop show 15 minutes of fame. Pray it never happens again , I have had many and do my best to avoid them now. That is why I carry walking sticks and chant Torah.
Hugo Wrote:
Rabbi Dakota Wrote:
Wonky Wrote:Come on pastor...we are all a bit crude. We mean no harm, but the the damn world is soooo serious and scary. You are right of course. But it ain't ever gonna change, and you have been know to get in a few zingers your own bad self. Razz
Wonk , off is a lifestyle for you. I don't have that luxury seeing where I reside. The standards are academic to say the least. The depths of such standards is what sets my origin apart. I don't have to make sense to be sensible. It seems that many residents of Oregon needn't even smoke the wacky tobacco to be off. So far the only thing I can see it has going for it is breathing room which is why I reside online elsewhere than in Berkeley. That and plenty of food joints to become much more the fat bastard than I tote. Mushroom people , that's what you all are.
Pretty unfair to call an entire region Mushrooms. I for one tend to the Mushroom gardens. That makes me a Rancher.
I always assumed as much Haas. Seriously though , I had a dream that everyone had fungus growing on them. I am pretty sure it has to do with fat and I have my own issues with that. Needless to say I don't need those eateries you all seem to sport. I do my best by eating protein so I don't gain .Hell I was doing so well with my knee pads and joint sweating today I may just be able to tone up and slim down this year.
Rabbi Dakota Wrote:
WILDFIRE Wrote:hey smartass rabbi, i am the jew and real rabbis dont show the sarcasm and intolerance you do.Guess you wont be on my bus because you dont like the fuel, so lets agree to stick to the facts regarding this Gordie.I stated my experience with him over the past months.Innocent til proven guilty, however i feel a lot safer knowing he is behind bars.So lets be real with ech other ok? Smiling
First off wise guy there are aaaaaaaall kinds of fruit loops , lovers of self and overall member's of Satan's synagogue that call themselves Rabbis and Jews. Sorting through the mess has taken me well over twenty years of study and investigation. My first "Teacher goes by the name Mosheh and lost most of his comrades in one battle. He laid the whole love hate thing with Israelis and being Jewish down and told me it would take time. I don't need or want your validation . I know what the relation Terach to Abraham is as Baphomet is to YHVH. The rest is all Good or Evil shepherding. Yeshuah is KIng

Secondly your proving my point with your disposition. You seem to be looking for some sort of validity that I am not going to give you. Your a member of this forum and your nutty to say the least . Your no commish to me and if you use this board to try and propagate any magic to that end your going to end up in a hole and sooner or later you will snap . By all means Let's be real with ech other , your being a drama queen. You had your TV Cop show 15 minutes of fame. Pray it never happens again , I have had many and do my best to avoid them now. That is why I carry walking sticks and chant Torah.

"Your a member of this forum and your nutty to say the least."
"your being a drama queen."
"That is why I carry walking sticks and chant Torah."
:shock: OK let me give that some thought and I'll get back to you later.
rabbi i really tried to be real with you, and you refuse to address the facts , so go chant torah and feel like you are above us all.Why dont you speak of this individual as i do.Can you not understand why i feel the way i do.Do you even know of my involvement in Joco politics for 5 years.A political candidate was harassed and life threatened, i guess this means nothing to you, so take a hike down your fantasy road, you are useless as far as i am concerned, i did try to communicate with you, you are too good for that!
WILDFIRE Wrote:rabbi i really tried to be real with you, and you refuse to address the facts , so go chant torah and feel like you are above us all.Why dont you speak of this individual as i do.Can you not understand why i feel the way i do.Do you even know of my involvement in Joco politics for 5 years.A political candidate was harassed and life threatened, i guess this means nothing to you, so take a hike down your fantasy road, you are useless as far as i am concerned, i did try to communicate with you, you are too good for that!
What the flock are you going on about ? Same shit third time around blalh blah blah.

Cletus dont even bother Cool

Hey TV get a load of this guy he takes the bait and goes with it just like Sally would.
dakota your intelligence is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND GO PRAY A LITTLE FOR YOURSELF. YOU ARE THE CONSUMMATE BLOWHARD. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO YOU FURTHER
WILDFIRE Wrote:dakota your intelligence is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND GO PRAY A LITTLE FOR YOURSELF. YOU ARE THE CONSUMMATE BLOWHARD. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO YOU FURTHER
Talk about intelligence , what makes you think anyone here is interested in your politics ? You came here and duked it out with Gordy .....whom I had already put a curse on ... Note he named himself Azazel at my beckon.You should be thanking me for my spiritual abilities. I put the whammy on him not you.. Shabbat Shalom dickhead.
i will not respond to this person again!
WILDFIRE Wrote:i will not respond to this person again!
he is an freak of nature, but it is impossible to ignore pastor cyde jesus dakota. after all, he even has a pickup truck named after him.
Imagine that.
You may think I am just a blowhard but you would be foolish to underestimate my depth of knowledge and understanding. I don't lean on my won understandings of course but I went through the mill of Satan worshiper types long ago and I have my own craft to counter forum players and their games. Go somewhere else to campaign for yourself Wildfire maybe ILGP will take you back now.. .Scaredycat
[Image: Brucedog_K0110.jpg]
bbqboy Wrote:
he is an freak of nature, but it is impossible to ignore pastor cyde jesus dakota. after all, he even has a pickup truck named after him.
Imagine that.
And.......... I got that creep to wear the mantle of azazel. Smiling
how do you guys spell i g n o r e i think i got it right, its fri. night time to have fun!! Big Grin
WILDFIRE Wrote:how do you guys spell i g n o r e i think i got it right, its fri. night time to have fun!! Big Grin
Wildturd.. Cool
WILDFIRE Wrote:how do you guys spell i g n o r e i think i got it right, its fri. night time to have fun!! Big Grin
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBJLoYd8xak[/youtube] Eyebrows
I always thought WILDFIRE and AZAZAEL was the same person. Both have the same rantings and always get caps lock stuck. lol
rainylady please do not insult me, first of all one cannot use a computer in jail so you are incorrect, further if you have read the posts you will see i have been a critic of the joco sheriff and gordie in jail now has been a big supporter and has even used the sheriff as a reference.Not only that but gordie threatened my life on ilgp when i ran for joco commissioner.Those are the facts for you.
She might be referring to the fact neither one of you can type, punctuate, or spell very well, you both go off on crazy appearing rampages, and you both pick obscure key issues to do it over. Other than those things well of course you're different people.
sorry for any punctuation mistakes, however i do not rant i go against the status quo by questioning authority, if that is ranting, so be it!
WILDFIRE Wrote:sorry for any punctuation mistakes, however i do not rant i go against the status quo by questioning authority, if that is ranting, so be it!
And I have an idea Gordie would feel exactly the same way.
PonderThis Wrote:
WILDFIRE Wrote:sorry for any punctuation mistakes, however i do not rant i go against the status quo by questioning authority, if that is ranting, so be it!
And I have an idea Gordie would feel exactly the same way.
Will he get internet access in Prison? Laughing