Your vs You're
(06-29-2011, 11:35 AM)PonderThis Wrote: He's a union man, and basically bases it on longevity. Smiling

He seems a likeable enough fellow and I'm a union woman, but, puleeeze, just because he prefaces his criticism with phrases such as "With love, fellowship, the companionship offered at this site, and all good wishes, I say these things with all the grace I can muster" doesn't make it any less a criticism, does it? Razz
He does have a way with words, though, I'll give him that! Wink

(06-29-2011, 11:45 AM)Crone Wrote:
(06-29-2011, 11:35 AM)PonderThis Wrote: He's a union man, and basically bases it on longevity. Smiling

He seems a likeable enough fellow and I'm a union woman, but, puleeeze, just because he prefaces his criticism with phrases such as "With love, fellowship, the companionship offered at this site, and all good wishes, I say these things with all the grace I can muster" doesn't make it any less a criticism, does it? Razz
He does have a way with words, though, I'll give him that! Wink

Wonky's just an old softie...
(06-29-2011, 11:31 AM)Crone Wrote:
(06-29-2011, 09:13 AM)Wonky Wrote: RainyLady, I have enormous intuitive powers, can see through walls, am faster than a speeding bullet, and can leap tall buildings. (Once I get a good running start)

I suspect you are a foxy lady with a kind disposition, well meaning and care about people you know and our good earth. I'll bet you enjoy long walks in the woods in the cool of the evening, taking in the sounds, sights, and fragrance of the fern filled meadows and stands of magnificent trees.

So, may I suggest please, that before you post a comment like that above, you pause for a moment and give it some thought. My guess is that in doing so, you will be well received and carefully read when you post.

With love, fellowship, the companionship offered at this site, and all good wishes, I say these things with all the grace I can muster.

For crying out loud, Wonky.
It seems you feel you can insult people if you use enough flowery language.
My gawd, who appointed you the guardian around here?
"With love, fellowship, the companionship offered at this site, and all good wishes, I say these things with all the grace I can muster": BULLONEY

I won't take responsibility for the burr under your saddle. Look carefully: My response to Rainylady was appropriate and not insulting in any way. I'm not the 'guardian around here". I do have an equal voice, and I intend to use it. Your blessing is not required, but your criticism will always be tolerated.