What are you favorite british movies and series?
I just love themBig Grin I love Doc Marten! and Monty Python! SOO funny! LOL. Run FatBoy Run! Simon Birch, The full Monty! Snatch! Anyone have any others?? I love to hear all about them.Big Grin
(06-28-2011, 09:52 PM)Juniper Wrote: I just love themBig Grin I love Doc Marten! and Monty Python! SOO funny! LOL. Run FatBoy Run! Simon Birch, The full Monty! Snatch! Anyone have any others?? I love to hear all about them.Big Grin

I never get to England. Laughing

Keeping up Appearances, Dr. Who, Monty Python,
(06-28-2011, 09:54 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(06-28-2011, 09:52 PM)Juniper Wrote: I just love themBig Grin I love Doc Marten! and Monty Python! SOO funny! LOL. Run FatBoy Run! Simon Birch, The full Monty! Snatch! Anyone have any others?? I love to hear all about them.Big Grin

Me either! PBS has Masterpiece theater.
(06-29-2011, 07:33 AM)Juniper Wrote:

Yea but PBS is a left leaning (almost commie) organization sucking money from our national treasure. They are pro abortion, against guns, the staff is mostly queer, and they have too many women and black people on air. Razz:
(06-29-2011, 09:00 AM)Wonky Wrote:

Yea but PBS is a left leaning (almost commie) organization sucking money from our national treasure. They are pro abortion, against guns, the staff is mostly queer, and they have too many women and black people on air. Razz:

Oh.Sad
The Black Adder
Absolutely Fabulous
Chef!
Come Dine With Me
The Office
Dr. Who
Two Fat Ladies

A Fish Called Wanda
The Lady Vanishes
Withnail and I
Quadrophenia
All the Monty Pythons
Shaun of the Dead
Lolita

I'm sure there are many, many more. Smiling
(06-29-2011, 09:16 AM)Juniper Wrote:
(06-29-2011, 09:00 AM)Wonky Wrote:

Oh.Sad

Looks like my satire fell flat.
Read it with tongue firmly planted in cheek please.
Are You Being Served? (and again)
AbFab
Keeping up Appearances
Being Human... Really, there are a lot-- more then I can even remember the names of.

I miss The Two Fat Ladies cooking, but Nigella is always great fun. Monty Python is always fun, Dr Who, AD.... there are some great shows.

Shaun of the Dead should be watched by everyones Smiling
Just remembered a couple of Brit Flicks I really liked.

"Dear Frankie"

"Kinky Boots" (No a bit kinky)