THCF Manager Convicted on Pot Charges
The Grants Pass Courier sucks as a local newspaper so here is a video that sucks only slightly less.

http://web.thedailycourier.com/video/vid...70111Trial

It seems to me that the state made a deal with the more culpable person to get the less culpable person.
(07-01-2011, 08:36 PM)cletus1 Wrote: The Grants Pass Courier sucks as a local newspaper so here is a video that sucks only slightly less.

It seems to me that the state made a deal with the more culpable person to get the less culpable person.

Damn. Could not get the video to load. Strange, because I have a dial-up connection and a Apple 2 with a cradle modem.

I'll take your word for it. Let's take to the streets. You first.

(07-01-2011, 08:59 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(07-01-2011, 08:36 PM)cletus1 Wrote: The Grants Pass Courier sucks as a local newspaper so here is a video that sucks only slightly less.

Damn. Could not get the video to load. Strange, because I have a dial-up connection and a Apple 2 with a cradle modem.

I'll take your word for it. Let's take to the streets. You first.

It seems you need to choose the video from the right side. Gee, if you do you can see Wildfire in the silly little hat. Laughing
(07-01-2011, 10:45 PM)Valuesize Wrote: It seems you need to choose the video from the right side. Gee, if you do you can see Wildfire in the silly little hat. Laughing

OMG..you're right...the silly little hat and the hand waving at the podium,eh? Gah...I watch those videos of our county government and want to scream in frustration.
(07-01-2011, 11:27 PM)Crone Wrote:
(07-01-2011, 10:45 PM)Valuesize Wrote: It seems you need to choose the video from the right side. Gee, if you do you can see Wildfire in the silly little hat. Laughing

OMG..you're right...the silly little hat and the hand waving at the podium,eh? Gah...I watch those videos of our county government and want to scream in frustration.

So thats Wildfire in the video titled Meeting Filled With Accusations.

OMG, you're right Crone, I listened to the crap coming out of the mouths of the people in the audience and was embarrassed for all Josephine County. One question asked of the Director of SOREDI was if SOREDI took direction from the United Nations. :wacko:
(07-02-2011, 06:55 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(07-01-2011, 11:27 PM)Crone Wrote:

So thats Wildfire in the video titled Meeting Filled With Accusations.

OMG, you're right Crone, I listened to the crap coming out of the mouths of the people in the audience and was embarrassed for all Josephine County. One question asked of the Director of SOREDI was if SOREDI took direction from the United Nations. :wacko:

"One question asked of the Director of SOREDI was if SOREDI took direction from the United Nations. :wacko:"

I too would be embarrassed! Move! Get outta that redneck place.

I mean damn, everyone knows that SOREDI is controlled by NATO for cryin' out loud, and NATO is controlled by the French who are to interested in sex and hi-cal sauces to run anything effectively.
Hey, what are the rents like in Jo County?
Wildfire................

[Image: wildfire.jpg]

Earnest T Bass................

[Image: andy-3.jpg]

(07-02-2011, 11:02 AM)tvguy Wrote: Wildfire................

[Image: wildfire.jpg]

Earnest T Bass................

[Image: andy-3.jpg]
Laughing It always amuses me that people so clueless can be such know it alls when they have an audience.
My suspicion is that SOREDI and The UN, get their marching orders from the same sources.