Democrats hiring gang members
This new report is very disturbing. How in the world is this politician being allowed to run for office. This is worst that a weiner wagger.

Aren't bot scouts considered a gang?
Oh my Goodness... was on vacation so long I forgot how RWB could make me chuckle over how pathetic the Right has become.
(07-07-2011, 12:50 PM)Whosyermon Wrote: Oh my Goodness... was on vacation so long I forgot how RWB could make me chuckle over how pathetic the Right has become.
How pathetic the right has become?? wow
(07-08-2011, 06:12 AM)hillclimber Wrote:
(07-07-2011, 12:50 PM)Whosyermon Wrote: Oh my Goodness... was on vacation so long I forgot how RWB could make me chuckle over how pathetic the Right has become.
Wow is right. Republican politicians are are trying reduce the deficit and balance the Federal budget by squeezing the middle class and poor while they refuse to close tax loop holes for the wealthy. Pretty pathetic even disgusting isn't it?
I'm sure Hillclimber is very wealthy so those parts don't bother him.
(07-08-2011, 06:21 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 06:12 AM)hillclimber Wrote:
Wow is right. Republican politicians are are trying reduce the deficit and balance the Federal budget by squeezing the middle class and poor while they refuse to close tax loop holes for the wealthy. Pretty pathetic even disgusting isn't it?
You're just making it worse by inferring the GOP is responsible for the middle class squeeze.. OH, i keep forgetting that this board cannot understand anything but democrat party line.. Well have a nice day.
(07-08-2011, 06:29 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I'm sure Hillclimber is very wealthy so those parts don't bother him.
I am exceptionally wealthy.. But not monetarily.
Well be sure and work hard today so the people that do have monetary wealth will keep gaining more while you shill for them. Smiling
We have some wide faces in The Dems, too. But, we keep the tent flaps just a little higher, to try to achieve some balance.
(07-08-2011, 12:34 PM)illcommandante Wrote: We have some wide faces in The Dems, too. But, we keep the tent flaps just a little higher, to try to achieve some balance.

That sounds about right. Wink
Well some one has to do the dirty work,

(07-08-2011, 07:05 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Well be sure and work hard today so the people that do have monetary wealth will keep gaining more while you shill for them. Smiling
It is my contention that the very people that can make the jobs we need, are being so demonized by you lefties, that they simply can't or will not function in that capacity any more.
(07-08-2011, 06:29 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I'm sure Hillclimber is very wealthy so those parts don't bother him.

that's what's so amazing, I seriously doubt he's anywhere close to wealthy, yet he protects the rich like an obedient junkyard dog!
Americans For Poverty!
(07-08-2011, 03:14 PM)antiideologue Wrote:

that's what's so amazing, I seriously doubt he's anywhere close to wealthy, yet he protects the rich like an obedient junkyard dog!
Americans For Poverty!

Your campaign against prosperity is getting us ever deeper in debt, and farther from financial reconciliation. I know many wealthy people and it is this campaign that is driving their money out of the domestic markets. It will take an enormous turnaround of the idealog's war on wealth, for any climate of job production to occur. We are headed for, if not already in "The greatest depression", being run by the worse possible people for rectification. This is the beginning of the end, and your war is on the very people with the solution.. Oh well, huh.

Americans For Poverty!

It's the 'others' whispering in his ear so he'll know what to believe. No matter how ridiculous. "Lefties are bad. Lefties are heathens. Lefties want to steal from the righteous right-wingers."
(07-08-2011, 04:18 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Americans For Poverty!

It's the 'others' whispering in his ear so he'll know what to believe. No matter how ridiculous. "Lefties are bad. Lefties are heathens. Lefties want to steal from the righteous right-wingers."

Look, to me it makes absolutely no difference what happens to the American public. But to my family and friends, I want a return to the prosperous times that have made my life comfortable.. I don't want my children and grandchildren having to rely on a third world dictator doling out meager rations to keep those that survive, alive.. You are killing the Golden Goose (capitalists and capitalism) that has been the platform that built the richest nation in the history of mankind...And the amazing thing is that you are blaming the very ones that can heal us.. Really troubling..
(07-08-2011, 04:16 PM)hillclimber Wrote:

Americans For Poverty!

Your campaign against prosperity is getting us ever deeper in debt, and farther from financial reconciliation. I know many wealthy people and it is this campaign that is driving their money out of the domestic markets. It will take an enormous turnaround of the idealog's war on wealth, for any climate of job production to occur. We are headed for, if not already in "The greatest depression", being run by the worse possible people for rectification. This is the beginning of the end, and your war is on the very people with the solution.. Oh well, huh.

What a joke! HC claims: "I know many wealthy people..." !!
That probably means he might know a few folks who own their own car and have a roof over their head!! :spaz::spaz::spaz:
(07-08-2011, 04:39 PM)antiideologue Wrote:

Americans For Poverty!

That probably means he might know a few folks who own their own car and have a roof over their head!! :spaz::spaz::spaz:

No, it does not mean that.. But since you're being a jerk, it is none of your business whom I know.
(07-08-2011, 04:39 PM)antiideologue Wrote:

Americans For Poverty!

AntiDialogue , you are not being friendly , will you kindly cease from making personal attacks in this part of the forum there is a time and a place for that and it isn't here. Read Gasso's header to these upstairs forums . Thank you . - JC 616