Democrats hiring gang members
(07-07-2011, 12:50 PM)Whosyermon Wrote: Oh my Goodness... was on vacation so long I forgot how RWB could make me chuckle over how pathetic the Right has become.
Back to this for a second.. You'll did a good job of averting attention to the Dem's hiring hoods, to making it a put down of the GOP.. Well Janice Hahn should be thoroughly investigated, and if found guilty of something serious, should pay the piper. This is a disgusting display of Democrat process.. It should be denounced by everyone on here..
(07-08-2011, 05:30 PM)hillclimber Wrote:
(07-07-2011, 12:50 PM)Whosyermon Wrote: Oh my Goodness... was on vacation so long I forgot how RWB could make me chuckle over how pathetic the Right has become.
Back to this for a second.. You'll did a good job of averting attention to the Dem's hiring hoods, to making it a put down of the GOP.. Well Janice Hahn should be thoroughly investigated, and if found guilty of something serious, should pay the piper. This is a disgusting display of Democrat process.. It should be denounced by everyone on here..

Looking at the Fox "news story", it's amazing that it should provide this much fodder for the mill.
Yet, here I am...Embarrassed

To bad we are not all in one physical place where we could start and stop that Fox piece and parse the comments.
That's not a news story. That's a piece to drive ratings. Watched closely, it's all about unanswered questions and suggestions rather than reports.
But more importantly, as someone earlier suggested, at a time of national crisis when we may default on bond obligations, when the "war" in Afghanistan is a bitter pill, when millions are out of work and untold numbers are being evicted from their homes, this should not warrant our attention.

And still, "I Rise". (Huh Crone?)

(07-08-2011, 05:54 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 05:30 PM)hillclimber Wrote:

Looking at the Fox "news story", it's amazing that it should provide this much fodder for the mill.
Yet, here I am...Embarrassed

To bad we are not all in one physical place where we could start and stop that Fox piece and parse the comments.
That's not a news story. That's a piece to drive ratings. Watched closely, it's all about unanswered questions and suggestions rather than reports.
But more importantly, as someone earlier suggested, at a time of national crisis when we may default on bond obligations, when the "war" in Afghanistan is a bitter pill, when millions are out of work and untold numbers are being evicted from their homes, this should not warrant our attention.

And still, "I Rise". (Huh Crone?)

But how could anyone question Fox and Rupert Murdoch??
Good clean ethical news reporting.
We hack phones... you decide.
(07-08-2011, 04:43 PM)hillclimber Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 04:39 PM)antiideologue Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 04:16 PM)hillclimber Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 03:14 PM)antiideologue Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 06:29 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I'm sure Hillclimber is very wealthy so those parts don't bother him.

that's what's so amazing, I seriously doubt he's anywhere close to wealthy, yet he protects the rich like an obedient junkyard dog!
Americans For Poverty!

Your campaign against prosperity is getting us ever deeper in debt, and farther from financial reconciliation. I know many wealthy people and it is this campaign that is driving their money out of the domestic markets. It will take an enormous turnaround of the idealog's war on wealth, for any climate of job production to occur. We are headed for, if not already in "The greatest depression", being run by the worse possible people for rectification. This is the beginning of the end, and your war is on the very people with the solution.. Oh well, huh.

What a joke! HC claims: "I know many wealthy people..." !!
That probably means he might know a few folks who own their own car and have a roof over their head!! :spaz::spaz::spaz:

No, it does not mean that.. But since you're being a jerk, it is none of your business whom I know.

Well, I suggest you might not want to make outlandish claims unless you can back them up. And apparently the only way you can back up such claims is by calling me a jerk. That's telling.

And JC- only one person in this dialogue has called anyone a slur name like "jerk"-
but you warn me?
Who started it ? And lets be honest here , Hillclimber isn't into escalation , he isn't trying to blow you off the board , he is simply responding to your belittling . Does that fit the term Jerk ? I don't see the celebratory tone your post takes in being mean either . I am not saying Hill isn't capable of crossing the line , but he is certainly far more reserved , and less likely to do so . JC 616
fuck you
(07-09-2011, 03:06 PM)antiideologue Wrote: And JC- only one person in this dialogue has called anyone a slur name like "jerk"-
but you warn me?

Don't worry about it, antiideologue! JC isn't the boss here... he can't 'warn' you! Rolling Eyes
Scrapper Your signature is way over the line and in violation of the Terms of Service. Please refrain form personal attacks in the civil section and this applies to you signatures as well. Thanks- JC 616

Don't worry about it, antiideologue! JC isn't the boss here... he can't 'warn' you!
NOTICE:
I'm a member of RVF.com which is owned & operated by kgasso. I don't take orders from any other member; especially lunatics that call people filthy names, wishes cancer on others & horribly ugly deaths to their family & friends.
HAVE A NICE DAY!
JC... Do you have a guilty conscience or something?
I don't see any names mentioned in my sig line.
If the shoe happens to fit, then that sounds like a personal problem to me.
You have a great day!
(07-09-2011, 03:39 PM)Scrapper Wrote: JC... Do you have a guilty conscience or something?
I don't see any names mentioned in my sig line.
If the shoe happens to fit, then that sounds like a personal problem to me.
You have a great day!
You are bringing up content that is Thunderdome related . I also have a copy of your original sig and for future reference changing things like that to provoke another member is also laid out in the rules as a no no. Look up abusing the editing function it is right there. So in essence what you just did in you last post was foul play. Ask Gasso if your signature is OK . If he says it is I have no problem with it. Smiling JC 616

Yeah... I'll get right on that! Wink
Thanks, I appreciate the effort .- JC 616
This really bugs him, doesn't it. Smiling
(07-09-2011, 04:20 PM)PonderThis Wrote: This really bugs him, doesn't it. Smiling

Yeppers. He must have a guilty conscience. Sleepy
Not very good at picking up on sarcasm either. Blink
Like I'm going to do ANYTHING he tells me to do! Laughing
That there's funny...... I don't care who ya are! Laughing
Not really , we have been asked to step up to the plate and be thoughtful towards each other's right to post without being harassed . To step beyond the tit for tat and try to maintain some functional consistency to the forum. I chose not to let things bother me because it is easier on me personally, and I am inclined towards a functional forum without the nasty games so I can post content free of personal attacks. I urge you to do the same . Shabbat Shalom Ponder .- JC 616
(07-09-2011, 03:45 PM)Jesus Christ Wrote: You are bringing up content that is Thunderdome related . I also have a copy of your original sig and for future reference changing things like that to provoke another member is also laid out in the rules as a no no. Look up abusing the editing function it is right there. So in essence what you just did in you last post was foul play.

BREAKING NEWS: The Pity Train has derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. Any complaints can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-waaa . This is Dr. Sniffle Reporting LIVE from Quitchur Fussin'. If you like this, repost it. If you don't.. suck it up cupcake, Life doesn't revolve around YOU

(07-07-2011, 11:53 AM)Red White and Blue Wrote: This new report is very disturbing. How in the world is this politician being allowed to run for office. This is worst that a weiner wagger.

(07-09-2011, 04:41 PM)Jesus Christ Wrote: Not really , we have been asked to step up to the plate and be thoughtful towards each other's right to post without being harassed . To step beyond the tit for tat and try to maintain some functional consistency to the forum. I chose not to let things bother me because it is easier on me personally, and I am inclined towards a functional forum without the nasty games so I can post content free of personal attacks. I urge you to do the same . Shabbat Shalom Ponder .- JC 616

Then quit harassing the members! Good lord, dude. Get a friggin' clue.
(07-09-2011, 04:17 PM)Jesus Christ Wrote: Thanks, I appreciate the effort .- JC 616

Well you tried. Liberals just can't help themselves. It's a character fault. Genetic I believe.
(07-09-2011, 05:11 PM)Justin Time Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 04:17 PM)Jesus Christ Wrote: Thanks, I appreciate the effort .- JC 616

Well you tried. Liberals just can't help themselves. It's a character fault. Genetic I believe.

Uh Oh... someone isn't being nice. Where is the hall monitor when you need one?!?! Razz