Obama's Car Czar grilled on Capitol Hill
What a load of crap!
WTH is going on here is one poster has decided he runs the joint and is trying desperately to boss other members around. After the one poster spent way too much time concocting way too many posts spewing crap, spit and vinegar..... most people can see through the fake "I've turned over a new leaf. I'm a good boy. Thanks. Have a nice day." B.S.
Once a snake, always a snake.
The outside may look a little different, but the inside is still the same old, same old.
(07-09-2011, 01:26 PM)Jesus Christ Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 01:17 PM)Crone Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 01:13 PM)bbqboy Wrote: effort at what?

Effort at patting himself on the back and telling us how great he thinks he is.
If he were genuinely making an effort, he wouldn't have diverted the subject back to himself.
Ah , but I am the only one that is getting cussed out . Smiling Sherrif's have to stick out a littel bit . Cool
if you are a sheriff I am a US Marshal.
Scrapper , please , you are not leaving things that were put elsewhere where they belong . Try to get with the new program , it is for the benefit of all of us. Thank JC 616
(07-09-2011, 01:28 PM)bbqboy Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 01:26 PM)Jesus Christ Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 01:17 PM)Crone Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 01:13 PM)bbqboy Wrote: effort at what?

Effort at patting himself on the back and telling us how great he thinks he is.
If he were genuinely making an effort, he wouldn't have diverted the subject back to himself.
Ah , but I am the only one that is getting cussed out . Smiling Sherrif's have to stick out a littel bit . Cool
if you are a sheriff I am a US Marshal.
Notice when you cuss at me nothing happens ? It really doesn't incite others to pile on or anything . That cant be said for all spew , in general when a person is singled out and attacked others pile on and the whole thread is shot to hell.

So what else can be said about this Joker in the hot seat in DC ? -JC 616

no. I didn't notice.
(07-09-2011, 01:28 PM)Jesus Christ Wrote: Scrapper , please , you are not leaving things that were put elsewhere where they belong . Try to get with the new program , it is for the benefit of all of us. Thank JC 616

Once a snake, always a snake.
The outside may look a little different, but the inside is still the same old, same old.
[Image: python-prey.jpg]
The National and World News forum is reserved for posts relating to news items and discussion relevant discussion surrounding them. Insults, ad hominem argument, and off-topic posts are NOT allowed. Posts of an extremely political or controversial nature should be made to the appropriate section in The Thunderdome.
(07-09-2011, 02:02 PM)Jesus Christ Wrote: The National and World News forum is reserved for posts relating to news items and discussion relevant discussion surrounding them. Insults, ad hominem argument, and off-topic posts are NOT allowed. Posts of an extremely political or controversial nature should be made to the appropriate section in The Thunderdome.

fuck you
You're no fuckin' sheriff of mine either.