Facundo Cabral
R.I.P. ......

Cada mañana es una buena noticia, cada niño que nace es una buena noticia, cada hombre justo es una buena noticia, cada cantor es una buena noticia, porque cada cantor es un soldado menos. - Facundo Cabral
WHy? What did he do ?
(07-10-2011, 06:42 PM)Jesus Christ Wrote: WHy? What did he do ?
He was gunned down yesterday in a apparent hit, presumably on one of his managers. He is not well known here but 30 years ago I was exposed to his music through an Argentine family I spent time with. Jeez, he must have been 70 something.... Crying I think I'll sip some maté and play a few more tunes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facundo_Cabral
Mexico and South America have their drawbacks. Violence is much more deep seated within custom. Not that it doesn't happen here but down there Dog fighting , Cock fighting ....all that stuff is culture. Blood sacrifice and all that stuff had to find a way to express itself. Sorry your feeling so down Value . JC616
(07-10-2011, 08:28 PM)Jesus Christ Wrote: Mexico and South America have their drawbacks. Violence is much more deep seated within custom. Not that it doesn't happen here but down there Dog fighting , Cock fighting ....all that stuff is culture. Blood sacrifice and all that stuff had to find a way to express itself. Sorry your feeling so down Value . JC616

Question: why can't you just express your condolences without all the social/anthropological droppings?
Answer, why do you care ? Its the way I am and it shouldn't surprise you. SA and Mexico are heating up along with the rest of the world. I think it is something that should be payed attention to instead of censored out of the National MSM.- JC616
We're gonna' wake up a new army of Crazados, and get what we've been begging for.