cool pictures
since I have no idea where the old picture threads are in the new format, I thought I'd start a new one.
This is the new Christopher Bond bridge in KC, with attendant light show:
[Image: 5906031822_24da2bdbcb_z.jpg]
Nice pic ,So do they let you fish off of it?
doubtful, as it is I-35/I-29, but I like the idea of hauling in some paddlefish
(07-12-2011, 12:35 PM)bbqboy Wrote: doubtful, as it is I-35/I-29, but I like the idea of hauling in some paddlefish

It would probably take a whole spool of line just to reach the water anyway.

[Image: 040821paddlefish.jpg]
I think it would be nice to have a picture thread with pictures that posters have taken. Anyone game?
I second the idea....
maybe jesus will tell us to take it to the dunderdome
(07-12-2011, 12:45 PM)tvguy Wrote: I think it would be nice to have a picture thread with pictures that posters have taken. Anyone game?
Yeah I like the idea.Smiling
[Image: bridge-800.jpg]

I posted this before, but I did not take it. So then, we are posting photos of bridges for today?
I would post pictures but how??
(07-12-2011, 05:54 PM)APPLEGATE Wrote: I would post pictures but how??

If you mean how to post pictures that you have taken then follow the instructions below. For an image host try "Photobucket" it's free, just sign up with a user name and a password and the rest is pretty easy.
Try it and if you get stuck let me know.

The image must first be uploaded to a server such as at an online photo hosting site.
To post an image, use its full URL
Copy URL

Click for larger version

Go to the image at a hosting service, right click it and open the Properties menus.

Next, highlight the full address (URL), copy the URL and then paste it into the subject area in a forum post. For the image to appear, you MUST include the .jpg extension.

Generally, you should get the URL from the image itself, not the address bar of a browser.

For example, below is the full URL to a thumbnail photo in the Digicamhelp Photo Galleries. One space has been added after the http: so you can see the how the text is supposed to appear (you wouldn’t normally add a space).

http: //www.digicamhelp.com/gallery/thumbs/256-graceful-goose.jpg

Graceful gooseWhen the correct URL is posted in a thread, the image will appear.

This method is the most commonly used in photography forums, but not all forums use it. Some require code placed around the URL for the image such as: [img] URL [/image]
This is a link to a forum where it is explained how to use photobucket to post a pic.........

http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/sho...hp?t=27716
[Image: pondfrog.jpg]

[Image: pondfrogc.jpg]

[Image: okra.jpg]
Nice pic SimonSmiling

Hey Cletus, I just noticed that my photo of my pond lost a LOT of clarity after posting here with PBSad
Maybe your do too?

BTW... fake duck . real frogRazz
(07-12-2011, 05:37 PM)cletus1 Wrote: [Image: bridge-800.jpg]

I posted this before, but I did not take it. So then, we are posting photos of bridges for today?

Great photo.
I can remember when there was two way traffic on that bridge.

(07-13-2011, 01:27 PM)Wonky Wrote:

Great photo.
Before cars were invented rightRazz
(07-13-2011, 01:29 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-13-2011, 01:27 PM)Wonky Wrote:

Great photo.
Before cars were invented rightRazz

Always the wise guy. Long after cars were invented.
But just before electric start. (You could break an arm cranking them).
[img][Image: _RLT2076-Version3.jpg][/img]

My grandson Nick. Still in training but destined to someday be a major league short-stop.
If not, still a happy baseball player. Nick really likes the game and studies all the positions. So far, all glove, no bat. Big Grin
What a handsome young man! Smiling
(07-13-2011, 01:58 PM)Scrapper Wrote: What a handsome young man! Smiling

Yea. Takes after his mother's side of the family. All my people have three eyes and one ear. But, we are good kissers!