California woman cuts off husband's penis
And threw it in the garbage grinder too. This woman is gruesome! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14131133

[Image: _54043074_012438449-1.jpg]

A US woman drugged her estranged husband, tied him to a bed and cut off his penis, police in California say.

The woman then threw the penis into the waste disposal and told police who attended the incident in Garden Grove, near Los Angeles: "He deserved it."

Catherine Kieu Becker, 48, has been charged with poisoning and assault with a deadly weapon.

The 51-year-old victim, who has not been named, is in a serious condition following surgery.

Lt Jeff Nightengale, of Garden Grove police, said the two are going through a divorce.

He said the woman had drugged the man's dinner on Monday night.

"He believed something was wrong with his food," he said.

"The victim went to lie down and he woke up tied to the bed with his wife tugging his clothes off.

"The female cut off his penis with a knife... tossed the penis in the garbage disposal and turned the disposal to the 'on' position.

"The suspect called 911 and told responding officers that he 'deserved it'."

He added: "Officers arrived and located a male victim tied to the bed and bleeding from his groin area."

Ms Becker was arrested on suspicion of aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse.

She is due to appear in court on Wednesday.
garbage disposal as deadly weapon. I like it.
(07-12-2011, 02:27 PM)bbqboy Wrote: garbage disposal as deadly weapon. I like it.

I'll bet ya this: When this woman goes into "the population" in lock-up, ain't NOBODY gonna mess wit her! She will be Queen for the time, and will have to tell the story a thousand times.

The guy? He gonna half to sit down to pee. And all the while, he will be cryin' like a bitch slapped punk.

Guys. If you have words...LEAVE!

And don't agree to be tied up.
Don't drink what they give you, or eat their food either, until you've tested it on the dog first.
I though scrapper lived in here in the
valley?
simon peterless?
Hey, if the guy happened to use said penis for extramarrital play...more power to her! RazzBig GrinWinkLaughing
what do you cut off if the woman is the offending party?
(07-12-2011, 04:22 PM)broadzilla Wrote: Hey, if the guy happened to use said penis for extramarrital play...more power to her! RazzBig GrinWinkLaughing

Whoa! I think I will have to disagree. Cheaters exist, so get the divorce and move on. I can't think of any instance where this can be justified, as you are suggesting.
(07-12-2011, 04:53 PM)Uncle Wrote:
(07-12-2011, 04:22 PM)broadzilla Wrote: Hey, if the guy happened to use said penis for extramarrital play...more power to her! RazzBig GrinWinkLaughing

Whoa! I think I will have to disagree. Cheaters exist, so get the divorce and move on. I can't think of any instance where this can be justified, as you are suggesting.

Sheesh...I was joking...notice all the smilies. Smiling
(07-12-2011, 04:33 PM)bbqboy Wrote: what do you cut off if the woman is the offending party?

Crazy glue!Wink

So are you suggesting that Hillary should have whacked off Bills unit?

It's a good thing that he lives in such advance times

Quote:A patient will be discharged from a hospital in Sweden on Friday after his cancerous windpipe was removed and replaced by the world’s first artificial trachea, made of his own stem cells grown on a man-made plastic matrix.

“This is the first permanent artificial organ ever,” says Paolo Macchiarini, professor of regenerative surgery

http://tucsoncitizen.com/usa-today-news/...l-trachea/

Maybe this guy can receive the, second permanent artificial organ ever. Unsure
(07-12-2011, 05:27 PM)Labman Wrote:

LAB, often when I read your posts, I am saddened.
What a burden it must be to be weighed down with bitterness that is so all consuming that it becomes almost pathological.
Mr. Clinton is no longer relevant to most of us. Hillary has moved on to a respected place in our government and by all accounts doing good work on behalf of our nation.

And still, you fume.

LAB, if your are going to be here anyway, why not try to unburden yourself from all the past evils you hold to be so important. Come, with us, into this new century and provide positive dialog while representing your point of view. We always need good Conservative thought to balance the conversation.

The change might just make you more regular.
(07-13-2011, 09:26 AM)Wonky Wrote:
(07-12-2011, 05:27 PM)Labman Wrote:

LAB, often when I read your posts, I am saddened.
What a burden it must be to be weighed down with bitterness that is so all consuming that it becomes almost pathological.
Mr. Clinton is no longer relevant to most of us. Hillary has moved on to a respected place in our government and by all accounts doing good work on behalf of our nation.

And still, you fume.

LAB, if your are going to be here anyway, why not try to unburden yourself from all the past evils you hold to be so important. Come, with us, into this new century and provide positive dialog while representing your point of view. We always need good Conservative thought to balance the conversation.

The change might just make you more regular.

That was quite a jump LABMAN made wasn't it Wonky?
(07-12-2011, 05:19 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(07-12-2011, 04:53 PM)Uncle Wrote:

Sheesh...I was joking...notice all the smilies. Smiling

I think the guys have a hard time seeing a joke when dealing with this area of their body! To them, no joking matter....
There is NOTHING funny about this story! This woman is obviously NUTS.... oopsEyebrows

Perhaps she was an organ grinder.

Somebody stop me!
(07-13-2011, 11:24 AM)BeerMe Wrote: There is NOTHING funny about this story! This woman is obviously NUTS.... oopsEyebrows

Perhaps she was an organ grinder.

Somebody stop me!

LaughingLaughingLaughing
Told my wife about this topic.

She tells me she cut off my penis sometime last winter.

I sit to pee, so didn't notice. (I sleep like a log too).

She was gonna have it stuffed (like a deer head). The taxidermist said he just did not have enough to work with.

She gave it to the butcher. You folks eat hamburger?