3 day old baby for $500 at Taco Bell
Quote:A Vancouver, Wash., woman accused of offering to sell her 3-day-old son for $500 in a Taco Bell restaurant in southwest Washington has been arrested on previously issued warrants.

The Columbian reports that Clark County sheriff's deputies are asking prosecutors to consider charging 36-year-old Heidi Lynn Knowles with attempted child selling, a Class C felony.

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/story/Wom...nLdeg.cspx

I hate it when I go to a fast food restaurant and they try to sell me something I didn't order.
maybe it is a way out of debt crisis. Auctioning babies would solve the abortion question
for cons and bring in plenty of loot so the koch brohters don't have to start paying taxes.
(07-17-2011, 04:57 PM)bbqboy Wrote: maybe it a way out of debt crisis. Auctioning babies would solve the abortion question
for cons and bring in plenty of loot so the koch brohters don't have to start paying taxes.

been done in the past
[Image: SlaveAuction.jpg]
You have to feed them for a long time before they're of much use.
I can't help but wonder if this baby would be lucky if the mother had been successful in selling it. A good Golden Lab would no doubt be a better parent.
What kind of sauce?
(07-17-2011, 09:35 PM)Wonky Wrote: I can't help but wonder if this baby would be lucky if the mother had been successful in selling it. A good Golden Lab would no doubt be a better parent.

Hell... I'm thinking a Pit Bull would even be a better parent! Rolling Eyes
(07-17-2011, 10:15 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-17-2011, 09:35 PM)Wonky Wrote: I can't help but wonder if this baby would be lucky if the mother had been successful in selling it. A good Golden Lab would no doubt be a better parent.

Hell... I'm thinking a Pit Bull would even be a better parent! Rolling Eyes

How about trading the baby for the meanest pit bull known to man. Maybe we are being too harsh. Any mother that would sell a baby at Taco Bell has be one beer short of a six pack.
(I mean, hells bells, everyone know that you get the best prices for babies at Starbucks)

Only $500???

16 years ago, my youngest cost us over $7500 when she was born.

At $500, I'll take two. To go. Dont forget the napkins.
http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/sto...l4kiw.cspx

Quote:Heidi Lynn Gasaway, 35, also goes by her maiden name, Heidi Lynn Knowles. Her father, John Knowles, said in a telephone interview Monday he had no idea his daughter was considering selling her child. A close friend who came to Gasaway's first arraignment said she believed Gasaway may have been suffering from symptoms of postpartum depression and that she had tried to find a homeless shelter. Both described a desperate woman who was turned away from homeless shelter. A much different portrait than the woman described in court documents as intoxicated when police arrested her for allegedly trying to sell her baby to a woman at Taco Bell.

Gasaway walked into court with a braid, covering her face but by the time she went before the judge her hair was down.

She was arrested for trying to sell her 3-day-old baby for between $500 and $5,000 to a woman at a Taco Bell off of Highway 99 in Vancouver on Friday.

Gasaway was staying at the Kay's Motel about three blocks away from where she was later arrested. The motel manager, Patty Morris, said Gasaway's father had been paying for her to stay there two nights when the police came.

"When I went into her room the baby was clean it was obviously fed because it wasn't crying it was usually napping like new babies do," said Morris. "It was always centered in the middle of the bed she seemed to be doing a good job."

Morris also says the 35-year-old mom told her the baby was her sixth child. That little boy is now in protective custody.

Meanwhile, the Clark County judge set bail at $50,000.

Gasaway faces up to five years behind bars if convicted on the charges of trying to sell her baby.

She will go before a judge again at the end of the month and is also facing outstanding charges for theft and drug possession out of Benton County.
Just like the government, They take her baby and she won't get a dime.