If his death raises our terror risk, tell me again why we ... oh, never mind.
http://news.yahoo.com/us-bin-laden-death...25z;_ylv=3

US: bin Laden death ups terror risk for Americans

Excerpt: "The Obama administration says Osama bin Laden's death has raised the risk of anti-American violence worldwide.

The State Department said in a global travel warning Tuesday that Americans should take precaution and maintain vigilance about terrorist threats, demonstrations and the possibility of violence against U.S. citizens.

It said al-Qaida and other groups are planning terrorist attacks against U.S. interests in Europe, Asia, Africa and Middle East.

The department said attacks may be in the form of suicide operations, assassinations, kidnappings, hijackings and bombings.

Americans should consider the potential for attacks on transportation systems and tourist infrastructure, it said. It noted such attacks in Moscow, London, Madrid, Glasgow and New York in recent years.

The department also warned Americans to avoid demonstrations in the Arab world because they can turn violent."
[Image: confused3.gif] [Image: confused3.gif] [Image: confused3.gif]

So many more questions than answers, eh?
Quote:If his death raises our terror risk, tell me again why we ... oh, never mind.

The terror risk is possibly greater for now Ponder, not for ever..duh
You're sure on that?
(07-26-2011, 02:59 PM)PonderThis Wrote: You're sure on that?

Of course he is not sure! The only thing TV is sure about it that the sun rises in the west and his tongue sticks to metal when it's really, really, cold.

Ponder, what's to not understand? We shot "the leader". Great fodder for the believers to be radicalized and made to wear dynamite. As TV suggests, this kind of fervor is hard to keep going. It won't be long before a new "head man" takes charge, does lots of PR work and settles in. Then it will be Bin who?

I mean, how many people remember when Pee Wee Herman was shot? No? Damn, I would have figured that would have happened by now. Razz
But, but, they told us they shot the leader to end the terror. We didn't even give the guy a trial, we just went in and shot him, because he was so presumably dangerous that even to let the world hear him talk put us all in danger.. That was supposed to end all the danger. You mean it just keeps on going anyways, even worse now than before? Who's paying for this, and when does it end?
(07-26-2011, 03:34 PM)PonderThis Wrote: But, but, they told us they shot the leader to end the terror. We didn't even give the guy a trial, we just went in and shot him, because he was so presumably dangerous that even to let the world hear him talk put us all in danger.. That was supposed to end all the danger. You mean it just keeps on going anyways, even worse now than before? Who's paying for this, and when does it end?
WE are paying for this... the average American citizen funds all of it.
(07-26-2011, 03:34 PM)PonderThis Wrote: But, but, they told us they shot the leader to end the terror. We didn't even give the guy a trial, we just went in and shot him, because he was so presumably dangerous that even to let the world hear him talk put us all in danger.. That was supposed to end all the danger. You mean it just keeps on going anyways, even worse now than before? Who's paying for this, and when does it end?

You are an idiot Ponder, seriously, I mean it. You don't seem to understand even the most basic things.

Wonk was much more polite than me ( who isn't) he tried to tell you the same thing I did. The common sense logic would tell you that some of these bin laden followers will want some revenge soon. But that this "ferver" won't last long.

This stuff isn't really hard to follow. We didn't give the guy a trialLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing Like I said YOU ARE AN IDIOTLaughingLaughing He killed our women and children, admitted it and bragged about it and you want a trial:wacko::wacko::wacko: IDIOT!!!!!!1

And where did you EVER hear that killing Ben laden was was supposed to end all the danger who in the hell ever said that??

Quote: Who's paying for this, and when does it end?

I'm GLADLY paying to find and kill the cowardly bastards who murdered 3000 Americans on our soil. Not to mention the innocent people they have killed in many other countries.
So are 99.9% of the rest of Americans except for a few totally fucked up clowns like you. Why don't you go back to worrying about all the poor tortured fish that sportsman catch.
That's more your speed because it's obvious you can't tell good from bad or right from wrong.

(07-26-2011, 03:38 PM)rainylady Wrote:

Really? the government gives you a check every month and yet YOU paid to kill Ben Laden?

Where the fuck did the two of you come from again?
(07-26-2011, 05:38 PM)tvguy Wrote:

You are an idiot Ponder, seriously, I mean it. You don't seem to understand even the most basic things.

Wonk was much more polite than me ( who isn't) he tried to tell you the same thing I did. The common sense logic would tell you that some of these bin laden followers will want some revenge soon. But that this "ferver" won't last long.

This stuff isn't really hard to follow. We didn't give the guy a trialLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing Like I said YOU ARE AN IDIOTLaughingLaughing He killed our women and children, admitted it and bragged about it and you want a trial:wacko::wacko::wacko: IDIOT!!!!!!1

And where did you EVER hear that killing Ben laden was was supposed to end all the danger who in the hell ever said that??

Quote: Who's paying for this, and when does it end?

I'm GLADLY paying to find and kill the cowardly bastards who murdered 3000 Americans on our soil. Not to mention the innocent people they have killed in many other countries.
So are 99.9% of the rest of Americans except for a few totally fucked up clowns like you. Why don't you go back to worrying about all the poor tortured fish that sportsman catch.
That's more your speed because it's obvious you can't tell good from bad or right from wrong.

Glad to be the forum idiot for you. Smiling
(07-26-2011, 05:41 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Really? the government gives you a check every month and yet YOU paid to kill Ben Laden?

She said the average American citizen funds it, not herself specifically.

(07-26-2011, 05:41 PM)tvguy Wrote: Where the fuck did the two of you come from again?

Mars and Venus, I think. Smiling
Yeah, I hate to agree with TV but when you say WE it makes neck my hair stand up.
I know I helped pay for it.
Why do you hate to agree with me Cletus? because I'm not a card carrying run of the mill one side of the aisle libral scumLaughingLaughing

EXCuuuuuuse me for not fitting inRazz
Quote:Ponder... She said the average American citizen funds it, not herself specifically.

She said "WE", she obviously was including herself.

I'll pay her share and your share.
I sincerely doubt you're paying my share. If anything I'm helping subsidize you and her both.
(07-26-2011, 05:56 PM)tvguy Wrote:
Quote:Ponder... She said the average American citizen funds it, not herself specifically.

Every time you spend money, the taxes and profit go toward the military. Consumers run the market.
(07-26-2011, 05:57 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I sincerely doubt you're paying my share. If anything I'm helping subsidize you and her both.

I said I would pay your share I didn't say you were not paying. I don't think the money we spent to find and kill Ben Laden divided by hundred of millions of people would be all that much. 20 or 30 bucks?

(07-26-2011, 05:58 PM)rainylady Wrote:
(07-26-2011, 05:56 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Every time you spend money, the taxes and profit go toward the military. Consumers run the market.

I'm sure you do pay somewhat and I do not care or hold it against you that you get a government check right now so am ILaughingLaughing. It was just a bit odd to hear you say you were paying for the war on terror.

I suppose everyone is in one way or another and I think that's fine. What I don't agree with are those who CHOOSE to call the Iraq war a war against terror.

(07-26-2011, 05:53 PM)tvguy Wrote: Why do you hate to agree with me Cletus? because I'm not a card carrying run of the mill one side of the aisle libral scumLaughingLaughing

EXCuuuuuuse me for not fitting inRazz

Yeah basically. Big Grin And because as a progressive Democrat I understand that those unable to take care of there own needs need a hand out. But I have never understood why RL who can speak english and converse like a normal person cant find anything to do to make a buck.

My friends girlfriend is a receptionist and she is a bitch from hell. It seems like RL could do that. She has suggested that she cant get along with others and needs to be on the dole. The idea that she has the nerve to say "we" including herself is annoying. Its the same for HeeHoo who has never had a job as far as I know.