If his death raises our terror risk, tell me again why we ... oh, never mind.
Quote:"The Obama administration says Osama bin Laden's death has raised the risk of anti-American violence worldwide.

anti-American violence as opposed to pro-American violence,

both are going to increase.
(07-26-2011, 06:22 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(07-26-2011, 05:53 PM)tvguy Wrote: Why do you hate to agree with me Cletus? because I'm not a card carrying run of the mill one side of the aisle libral scumLaughingLaughing

EXCuuuuuuse me for not fitting inRazz

Yeah basically. Big Grin And because as a progressive Democrat I understand that those unable to take care of there own needs need a hand out. But I have never understood why RL who can speak english and converse like a normal person cant find anything to do to make a buck.

My friends girlfriend is a receptionist and she is a bitch from hell. It seems like RL could do that. She has suggested that she cant get along with others and needs to be on the dole. The idea that she has the nerve to say "we" including herself is annoying. Its the same for HeeHoo who has never had a job as far as I know.

Fuck you!
It's amazing how human's can be so mean and hurtful to other people.
(07-26-2011, 05:52 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I know I helped pay for it.

Fighting terrorism is one part of federal taxation I'm all for..

Kill all the radical Islamist's. Killing Bin Laden has given us a pop-up shooting gallery..
How about all the radical Christians too? Didn't one of those go off just the other day?

I'm sorry, you're going to have to go, but don't worry, it's for the good of society. Smiling
(And you'll just get to Heaven a little quicker anyways!)
(07-27-2011, 06:39 AM)HoneyhalfWitch Wrote: It's amazing how human's can be so mean and hurtful to other people.
Too bad, mean people rule the world.

If you dont want people to judge your actions dont put your private business on a public Internet forum for all to see.

And dont whine about how tough life is if you are unwilling to make the choice do something to make it better.

I know people that have mental disabilities much more serious that RL's or that appear to be more serious than hers that work. I also know people that really cant work.

I dont normally harp on this crap because I support programs that help people with disabilities. I also know people that just prefer not to work because it is "upsetting" to them. So if you chose not to work when you could, Shut the Fuck up about how bad you have it.

Or start a mutual admiration and sympathy forum and get the kind of responses you want.

(07-27-2011, 09:30 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(07-27-2011, 06:39 AM)HoneyhalfWitch Wrote: It's amazing how human's can be so mean and hurtful to other people.

If you dont want people to judge your actions dont put your private business on a public Internet forum for all to see.

And dont whine about how tough life is if you are unwilling to make the choice do something to make it better.

I know people that have mental disabilities much more serious that RL's or that appear to be more serious than hers that work. I also know people that really cant work.

I dont normally harp on this crap because I support programs that help people with disabilities. I also know people that just prefer not to work because it is "upsetting" to them. So if you chose not to work when you could, Shut the Fuck up about how bad you have it.

Or start a mutual admiration and sympathy forum and get the kind of responses you want.

I guess I'm never going out to lunch with you... you should SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE! NO ON NEEDS TO HEAR YOUR LECTURE! Become a Republican and cut, cap, and balance if your soo inclined to criticize.
(07-27-2011, 09:51 AM)rainylady Wrote:

I guess I'm never going out to lunch with you... you should SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE! NO ON NEEDS TO HEAR YOUR LECTURE! Become a Republican and cut, cap, and balance if your soo inclined to criticize.

Over the line Dear Lady,
You have made public here, the problems you have that keep you from gainful employment. You have posted your desire to end your life because of the high cost of keeping your car running.
Knowing this about your conduct, you must expect the criticism that comes your way.
We (at leas some) at sympathetic to your struggles with everyday life. We would hope you might want to use your energy to reinforce whatever positive feeling you have to improve you life.
Just one view, for what it's worth.
(07-27-2011, 09:51 AM)rainylady Wrote:

I guess I'm never going out to lunch with you... &%$#)@!..........

Does this mean there is an open spot at the table?
OK, I will issue an apology to RL. It is the kinda sorta type of apology that I keep next to my computer for these occasions. I have also removed RL from the list of posters that can be criticized. However, my list now looks lopsided as hell. Here are the first few names that can be criticised without even reading their posts.Wink Just because.

Red White and Blue
Labman
Simon Peter
Ham Sandwich

I'm tired of this and will end it here. See you tomorrow.
I'm not sure RL is suffering for the criticism. It kind of comes with the territory when you post publicly anyway.
I don't know RL's story but I assume she collecting SS disability.
This is an insurance program that pays when one becomes disabled. It's like collecting car insurance when you trash your car. or collecting health insurance to pay for medical cost.
I think RL has said it's SSI and in her case, I presume they think they're protecting society from an unmedicated and looked after RL. She could be costing society much more. Smiling
(07-27-2011, 07:40 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I think RL has said it's SSI and in her case, I presume they think they're protecting society from an unmedicated and looked after RL. She could be costing society much more. Smiling

I have met some SSI recipients that, I wouldn't want cooking my food at Mc Donald's, best to pay them not to get a job.
I believe that's how RL's doctors feel about it as well.
Point being, that "we" killed a fanatic extremist who's intent was to build a global network to destroy all but Islamic societies.

Another will fill those shoes. We will attempt to kill him too. And the one after that. These "leaders" who would reign terror on the world to mold it to one of only their faith and liking are dangerous beyond all understanding. They must come to realize that the modern world of rational people will not tolerate this behavior.

Note: It's here we must always be aware of the distinction between Muslim's and the extremists who violate the teachings of their own faith.
(07-27-2011, 09:22 PM)Wonky Wrote: Point being, that "we" killed a fanatic extremist who's intent was to build a global network to destroy all but Islamic societies.

Another will fill those shoes. We will attempt to kill him too. And the one after that. These "leaders" who would reign terror on the world to mold it to one of only their faith and liking are dangerous beyond all understanding. They must come to realize that the modern world of rational people will not tolerate this behavior.

Note: It's here we must always be aware of the distinction between Muslim's and the extremists who violate the teachings of their own faith.

Seems like they have a new leader
Quote:Al-Qaida's new leader has lauded protesters in Syria for seeking to topple the regime of President Bashar Assad.

http://www.kmtr.com/news/world/story/Al-...EopmQ.cspx

[Image: newleader.jpg]

Is that is left hand he is pointing with?