Hey Gasso I am curious
I like the way kgasso signs his threads...Kam.
It's a friendly, warm way to address him.
Is referring to him continually as "Hey Gasso" or just "Gasso" an attempt to feign familiarity or commaraderie?

"Hey Gasso" sounds so fake...so Happy Days imitation....and disrespectful.
(07-31-2011, 06:03 PM)Crone Wrote: I like the way kgasso signs his threads...Kam.
It's a friendly, warm way to address him.
Is referring to him continually as "Hey Gasso" or just "Gasso" an attempt to feign familiarity or commaraderie?

"Hey Gasso" sounds so fake...so Happy Days imitation....and disrespectful.

Actually, it bothers me for other reasons... I knew a Gasso once. Once.

("Johnny Dangerously" (Piscapo) impersonation)
And there goes half of the threads until Kam has time to clean them up. Too bad some people persist in pushing the limits. It happens on every forum. I shouldn't be surprised but I always am.Sad
they were expendable.
(07-31-2011, 05:49 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:
(07-31-2011, 05:40 PM)Labman Wrote:
(07-31-2011, 11:14 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: This wasnt my style . See you in the thunderdome .

What thunderdome? It seems to have disappeared.
The closing looks like we will see who can follow protocol and who cannot.Big Grin

If I recall the only reason we tested it in the first place was because a certain member couldn't follow the protocol in the regular RVF forum. Dry
Not so , although I can see how you would think so seeing you are a newbie.
Where did the Thunderdome go? I had just gotten used to having it when it left. Now, when I talk to myself, there's no one there to answer.Crying
(07-31-2011, 09:13 PM)bbqboy Wrote: they were expendable.

Not everything....I put a lot of poliical stuff on the Thunderdome because that is where it seemed to belong and if I do say myself....I was brilliant in my last two posts there!!! EmbarrassedLaughingLaughing
(08-01-2011, 01:23 PM)Snowlover Wrote:

Not everything....I put a lot of poliical stuff on the Thunderdome because that is where it seemed to belong and if I do say myself....I was brilliant in my last two posts there!!! EmbarrassedLaughingLaughing

FWIW SnowL, the Penny Plan would have been better.
(08-01-2011, 01:28 PM)Simon Peter Wrote:
(08-01-2011, 01:23 PM)Snowlover Wrote:

FWIW SnowL, the Penny Plan would have been better.

See....I am not the only one who thinks I was brilliant!! (I can't type anymore, I am too busy patting myself on the back!) Ninja

LaughingLaughing