WooHoo! The Thunderdome Is Gone
Now we can talk and disagree and argue and post digs to those we disagree with on this local forum. And we can share ideas and talk about who is hot and who is not, who is stupid and who is smart. But now there is no place to go where a poster can feel free degrade other forum members and not be held accountable. Hopefully the filthy insults that ignorant pointless attacks will stop.
(07-31-2011, 07:58 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Now we can talk and disagree and argue and post digs to those we disagree with on this local forum. And we can share ideas and talk about who is hot and who is not, who is stupid and who is smart. But now there is no place to go where a poster can feel free degrade other forum members and not be held accountable. Hopefully the filthy insults that ignorant pointless attacks will stop.

Oh, how nice you bought Crone a muzzle. Laughing
As long as there are no personal attacks. I will be reporting most of the blatant ones. How do you really think you will fair Cletus ? Honestly ? It will be a challenge now wont it ? How many in the regular clan will be able to smoothly transition ? That means you and red will both have to behave. Cool Last men standing Cletus . This is a thunder dome within itself.Laughing O 67 that is crossing the line buddy.
(07-31-2011, 07:58 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Now we can talk and disagree and argue and post digs to those we disagree with on this local forum. And we can share ideas and talk about who is hot and who is not, who is stupid and who is smart. But now there is no place to go where a poster can feel free degrade other forum members and not be held accountable. Hopefully the filthy insults that ignorant pointless attacks will stop.

Well I won't name names but there were plenty of filthy insults all over the forum. I've seen more F**K you's that ever before and I don't mean in the thunderdome.

Hell I never knew or cared if I was in the TD or not. I click on view new posts and I don't even pay attention to where it takes me. I thought the TD was rather pointless since there was very little censoring anyway.
Quote:I will be reporting most of the blatant ones.

Why?
Yippeeee!!!!! Thanks, Kam! Wink
(07-31-2011, 08:08 PM)tvguy Wrote:
Quote:I will be reporting most of the blatant ones.

Why?
Because Gasso said no personal attacks. Big Grin I am much happier with a tame board for the time being with restrictions if it keeps the pathological trollers who are dedicated to their ends at bay . Laughing
Quote:
Because Gasso said no personal attacks.

So what? did Gasso say you were his Barney Fife?Razz The new Kammy hammy show?

[Image: Barney14.jpg]

(07-31-2011, 08:03 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: As long as there are no personal attacks. I will be reporting most of the blatant ones. How do you really think you will fair Cletus ? Honestly ? It will be a challenge now wont it ? How many in the regular clan will be able to smoothly transition ? That means you and red will both have to behave. Cool Last men standing Cletus . This is a thunder dome within itself.Laughing O 67 that is crossing the line buddy.

I will fail. I will continue to fail. I willingly fail. It is just too damn easy to criticize Liberals. How can I abide literary rules when they leave themselves so open to abuse? Razz I guess I need to learn how to camouflage my sharp wit in flowery language like my good friend Wonky.
(07-31-2011, 08:07 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Well I won't name names but there were plenty of filthy insults all over the forum. I've seen more F**K you's that ever before and I don't mean in the thunderdome.

Hell I never knew or cared if I was in the TD or not. I click on view new posts and I don't even pay attention to where it takes me. I thought the TD was rather pointless since there was very little censoring anyway.

Honestly, no one said Fuck You more than bbqboy. I think it was an artistic statement. In his world.
(07-31-2011, 08:25 PM)Larry Wrote:
(07-31-2011, 08:03 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: As long as there are no personal attacks. I will be reporting most of the blatant ones. How do you really think you will fair Cletus ? Honestly ? It will be a challenge now wont it ? How many in the regular clan will be able to smoothly transition ? That means you and red will both have to behave. Cool Last men standing Cletus . This is a thunder dome within itself.Laughing O 67 that is crossing the line buddy.

I will fail. I will continue to fail. I willingly fail. It is just too damn easy to criticize Liberals. How can I abide literary rules when they leave themselves so open to abuse? Razz I guess I need to learn how to camouflage my sharp wit in flowery language like my good friend Wonky.

You are obsessed with liberals and the notion that they are all the same and you blame them for everything while giving a big fat pass to those who have really put us in debt.

Well Larry there have been those that pretty much set traps and then prey on posters , there is a difference . We all know each other , we know who wants to be able to crap all over the protocol because they feel it is not fair for the religious to be religious and for the conservative to be such. Cletus is celebrating now we will see tomorrow.As Gasso said it is the constant back and forth thing . That is pretty much what it boils down to. I am not saying the Cons cant rumble , but libs on boards nationwide tend to be the more initially aggressive. The MTF was classic case. So is City Data in a much bigger way. It is the mission of the liberal warrior to shut down the opposition.Ninja

you could go start your own board. You cons seem obsessed with liberals, as you put it.
Does this mean simon peter and chuerta are extinct?
Sorry BBQ but in all honesty , Simon Peter is not me and he is a member in good standing as far as I know. Do you have a problem with that ? Ask Gasso if he is real , his ISP will tell the tale.Looks like he is one of us and has been for some time. Smiling
(07-31-2011, 08:19 PM)tvguy Wrote: So what? did Gasso say you were his Barney Fife?Razz The new Kammy hammy show?

Apparently. Go figure. Eek!

(07-31-2011, 08:28 PM)tvguy Wrote:

You are obsessed with liberals and the notion that they are all the same and you blame them for everything while giving a big fat pass to those who have really put us in debt.

Oh hell TV, I got nothing but love for you. You are one of the sanest "liberals" I have ever conversed with. Of couse I don't put all of you in the same light. There are misguided liberals who only think the way they do by the indoctrination of the Unions, like you and Wonky. I can almost feel sorry for you. Then there are the extreme liberals who truly want to transform America into a Utopia where the benevolent GOVERNMENT pays their way from cradle to grave. I know there is a difference, but you have strange bedfellows.
I say we continue thunderdome on rainlady's site

http://www.humboldtcountyforum.com/

(07-31-2011, 08:46 PM)chuck white Wrote: I say we continue thunderdome on rainlady's site

With all the "reporting" It would cause RL way to much stress.
(07-31-2011, 08:38 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Sorry BBQ but in all honesty , Simon Peter is not me and he is a member in good standing as far as I know. Do you have a problem with that ? Ask Gasso if he is real , his ISP will tell the tale.Looks like he is one of us and has been for some time. Smiling

it is easy to create proxys,alias, go to the coffee house etc.
you protest too much.
(07-31-2011, 08:46 PM)chuck white Wrote: I say we continue thunderdome on rainlady's site

That forum is dead. This one is not.

Honestly though, I like most of the exchanges here.

I disagree with many of the conservative positions on issues, but I will admit that without input from both sides this place would not have the same attraction for me. Hell, I am even over all the bitterness that I felt when things got personal. Ideas are what this place should be about not pointless bickering.

Hi Larry.Laughing