It May Be Time...
For a little get together.

I think cletus and I can share a room large enough for egos. I think bbq can arrive if someone points the way. I bet Wonky will show up just to ride the hog.

I would like to meet a few others from here. TV, you won't be disappointed by the other 3 mentioned.

It wouldn't be a party if Tia declined, but I understand if she does.

Broadzilla is always welcome, but again, I would understand if she couldn't make it.

Ponder hates my guts, and only joined this forum to make hay of me. Still, given our past abilities to leave it at the door, I would welcome meeting him.

I am leaving many out by name, but not in spirit. All forum gatherings have been open to the public. Could we make this happen before the end of summer?

(Pre-season football is in 2 weeks!!)

I'm in.
does it have to be touvelle?
(07-31-2011, 09:29 PM)bbqboy Wrote: I'm in.
does it have to be touvelle?

Hell no. This is an olive branch.
all you can eat pasta? I don't know, larry.......
(07-31-2011, 09:26 PM)Larry Wrote: For a little get together.

I think cletus and I can share a room large enough for egos. I think bbq can arrive if someone points the way. I bet Wonky will show up just to ride the hog.

I would like to meet a few others from here. TV, you won't be disappointed by the other 3 mentioned.

Broadzilla is always welcome, but again, I would understand if she couldn't make it.

Ponder hates my guts, and only joined this forum to make hay of me. Still, given our past abilities to leave it at the door, I would welcome meeting him.

I am leaving many out by name, but not in spirit. All forum gatherings have been open to the public. Could we make this happen before the end of summer?

Meet at a place that has wireless. I want to be there too.Laughing

(07-31-2011, 09:36 PM)bbqboy Wrote: all you can eat pasta? I don't know, larry.......

How about venison? WinkCool
No promises, but keep me in the loop.
Get Snowhater to come and then it will be a real party!
(07-31-2011, 09:36 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Meet at a place that has wireless. I want to be there too.Laughing

Jack in the box has free WI-FI
good wifi. and breakfast jacks. Smiling
(08-01-2011, 11:31 AM)Snowlover Wrote: Get Snowhater to come and then it will be a real party!

Rolling EyesNinja
I can get snowhater to come. Wait, did I just say that? Sorry FUB. I MEAN I can probably talk her into attending.....
(08-01-2011, 02:08 PM)snowhater Wrote:
(08-01-2011, 11:31 AM)Snowlover Wrote: Get Snowhater to come and then it will be a real party!

Rolling EyesNinja

Hey girlfriend!!!! Long time no see!!

Plus my vote is for Touvelle. I am not a bar person in general but once you go here and experience the picnic tables under the large shade trees in a huge grassy area, the great, inexpensive food and the wonderful live music, you will wonder why you have never been there before!!!
(08-01-2011, 02:19 PM)Larry Wrote: I can get snowhater to come. Wait, did I just say that? Sorry FUB. I MEAN I can probably talk her into attending.....

I have never had the priviledge (hack hack cough cough) of meeting FUB....Ninja
(07-31-2011, 09:26 PM)Larry Wrote: For a little get together.

I would love to but I am really too far away now. Next time your in my area I could meet you.

So me and BM would be there online. Your organizers need to set up a web cam. I have a dam flip video camera. I am currently looking for old Ram to upgrade my system so I can view mp4 . We need a new system.
I don't think there'd be 3 people that care whether you're there or not.
I disagree. He could see how much fun we have minus him.
I'm all for redemtion.
Maybe a change in behavior would result.
BTW larry , my chili was still better than yours.
I will always suspect the juding. Smiling
Maybe I should participate by webcam too. Smiling