"The Personification of Courage:
(08-02-2011, 07:09 PM)PonderThis Wrote: The only problem with this sentiment is, on a world scale, just about everyone of us is filthy rich beyond all imagination. Does this mean most Americans should be killed, or would you be content if they just cut back a little?

Sorry, Ponder...I wasn't thinking on a world scale.
It's a song by Aerosmith.
I don't really want to eat anyone.
Blech. Sad
They might make good compost though. And chickens will eat anything. Smiling
(08-02-2011, 07:33 PM)PonderThis Wrote: They might make good compost though. And chickens will eat anything. Smiling

Big Grin Wink
(08-02-2011, 05:18 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: This woman no longer belongs in politics. And if Justice is served well there will be plenty more assassination attempts. Obama and his crew are no better than Ghadafiis game. I hope Dc gets shot up lilke Tripoli Amen and fuck DC. And an extra bullet to Rahm Emanue'ls thug cranium. The Zionoists say worse than I just did. Fuck the system. Let the blood flow in large amounts. YH 616 Let hell on earth finish the job.

YOU ARE GONE TO ME. I'm glad there is an ignore feature because from now on you are totally ignored by me.
Your illness is no excuse. You are not worth another second of my time.

PLEASE Forum members, don't quote this sick person .
Wow! Blink Some people have no clue, eh? Dry
I thought it was heart warming to see this story about the reaction Gabrielle Giffords received from Congress.
Too bad this thread had to be smeared by pure hate from an obviously mentally ill person. And par for the course it was just a spring board for RWB to also spew his hate and to make accusations that are apparently unfounded.

This is a story about a tragedy with out a tragic ending. RWB... this is not about your politics and hate. ANYONE who can say we need more of what happened to Gabrielle Giffords and it will be "justice served' Is a very sick individual and no internet or any other kind of friend or acquaintance of mine.
(08-02-2011, 08:31 PM)tvguy Wrote: I thought it was heart warming to see this story about the reaction Gabrielle Giffords received from Congress.
Too bad this thread had to be smeared by pure hate from an obviously mentally ill person. And par for the course it was just a spring board for RWB to also spew his hate and to make accusations that are apparently unfounded.

This is a story about a tragedy with out a tragic ending. RWB... this is not about your politics and hate. ANYONE who can say we need more of what happened to Gabrielle Giffords and it will be "justice served' Is a very sick individual and no internet or any other kind of friend or acquaintance of mine.

Thank you.
I even chose the title "The Personification of Courage" carefully. Sad
(08-02-2011, 08:31 PM)tvguy Wrote: Too bad this thread had to be smeared by pure hate from an obviously mentally ill person. And par for the course it was just a spring board for RWB to also spew his hate and to make accusations that are apparently unfounded.

Unfounded? And what are you saying is unfounded. Please opine. My guess is you won't after you do a little research as to what has been said on your own.

(08-02-2011, 08:31 PM)tvguy Wrote: This is a story about a tragedy with out a tragic ending. RWB... this is not about your politics and hate. ANYONE who can say we need more of what happened to Gabrielle Giffords and it will be "justice served' Is a very sick individual and no internet or any other kind of friend or acquaintance of mine.

Like I said. It was political theater. Sort of a Cindy Sheehan moment. Maybe you missed the comment where I said that I am glad she is doing well, but that doesn't take away from the fact that it was political theater.

So what exactly were the unfounded accusations again?

I see TV dude suddenly goes silent. I'm shocked and surprised. Dry
(08-03-2011, 03:39 PM)Red White and Blue Wrote: I see TV dude suddenly goes silent. I'm shocked and surprised. Dry

I'm suddenly silent because I don't reply soon enough for you? You really don't deserve a reply, your posts are rarely if ever worth reading and almost always say the same tired shit over and over.

Quote: RWB Unfounded? And what are you saying is unfounded. Please opine. My guess is you won't after you do a little research as to what has been said on your own.

You said Biden called republicans terrorists and Crone showed otherwise with some believable quotes.Unlike you she backed up her claim. So when I said you make accusations that are apparently unfounded I was obviously correct.

And I don't care if you call the warm welcome this women received as theater. I don't believe that for a second. And you can't follow that with an after thought of I'm glad she is doing well and still not look like the dipshit small hate filled man you really are.
(08-03-2011, 04:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-03-2011, 03:39 PM)Red White and Blue Wrote: I see TV dude suddenly goes silent. I'm shocked and surprised. Dry

I'm suddenly silent because I don't reply soon enough for you? You really don't deserve a reply, your posts are rarely if ever worth reading and almost always say the same tired shit over and over.

Quote: RWB Unfounded? And what are you saying is unfounded. Please opine. My guess is you won't after you do a little research as to what has been said on your own.

You said Biden called republicans terrorists and Crone showed otherwise with some believable quotes.Unlike you she backed up her claim. So when I said you make accusations that are apparently unfounded I was obviously correct.

And I don't care if you call the warm welcome this women received as theater. I don't believe that for a second. And you can't follow that with an after thought of I'm glad she is doing well and still not look like the dipshit small hate filled man you really are.

Well, although I don't think it was theater at the time, politicians are politicians. It became theater later.

Ah. So Biden denies saying that and that is good enough for you. End of story. Everyone else is lying. If it was only that simple. Just deny you said or did anything and that makes it good. It worked well for Weiner and Clinton didn't it? Can you say ideologue? Take off the blinders TV.
(08-02-2011, 07:09 PM)PonderThis Wrote: The only problem with this sentiment is, on a world scale, just about everyone of us is filthy rich beyond all imagination. Does this mean most Americans should be killed, or would you be content if they just cut back a little?

Good point.
We are all very lucky. some even fat.
I want a heads-up if some 3rd world type is coming to eat me.
I'd rather give myself to Sarah Palin before that happens. Embarrassed

(08-03-2011, 04:33 PM)Red White and Blue Wrote:

Ah. So Biden denies saying that and that is good enough for you. End of story. Everyone else is lying. If it was only that simple. Just deny you said or did anything and that makes it good. It worked well for Weiner and Clinton didn't it? Can you say ideologue? Take off the blinders TV.

You Just assume he did say it and it's good enough for you??? YOU are the one who posted that Biden said something so YOU are the one who SHOULD be trying to back up your accusation?
Funny but I don't see you doing that at all .All I see is some lame circular logic.

You could care less about being truthful and you love to spread any rumors you can find as if it's real news. You are like some gossipy old women looking for an ear to bend.

political theater? You think she recovered from a life-threatening gunshot wound to the head, went through months of intensive physical therapy and planned to show up for an extremely crucial vote in order to benefit from a photo op.
Have you never heard the word solidarity?

And so what if Biden agreed with Doyle during a closed-door meeting that the tea partying republicans were acting like terrorists? There were senior citizens shaking in their boots, worrying about whether or not they's get a SS check next month. Holding the American people like economical hostages sure sounds like a form of terrorism to me.
Quote: 'PonderThis'
The only problem with this sentiment is, on a world scale, just about everyone of us is filthy rich beyond all imagination.

Really? How come I see all the posts about how much better of people are in so many other countries? And you are always in total agreement?

We lock up too many people. Our babies die here more than other countries. People live longer in all these other countries.

Do your assumptions about America change depending on what point you want to make.Laughing
(08-03-2011, 05:13 PM)tvguy Wrote:
The only problem with this sentiment is, on a world scale, just about everyone of us is filthy rich beyond all imagination.

Really? How come I see all the posts about how much better of people are in so many other countries? And you are always in total agreement?

We lock up too many people. Our babies die here more than other countries. People live longer in all these other countries.

Do your assumptions about America change depending on what point you want to make.Laughing

You've sold me TV!
I'm packing up and moving my sorry ass to Somali first thing in the morning. I need me some Kat. Enough Kat, you don't need no food.
(08-03-2011, 05:10 PM)Crazylace Wrote: political theater? You think she recovered from a life-threatening gunshot wound to the head, went through months of intensive physical therapy and planned to show up for an extremely crucial vote in order to benefit from a photo op.
Have you never heard the word solidarity?

And so what if Biden agreed with Doyle during a closed-door meeting that the tea partying republicans were acting like terrorists? There were senior citizens shaking in their boots, worrying about whether or not they's get a SS check next month. Holding the American people like economical hostages sure sounds like a form of terrorism to me.

Thank you.
One bright, happy, clear moment in an ugly day gets shit upon by the cretins.
Bi-partisanship is an impossible feat with these folks
(08-03-2011, 05:13 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Well, that's the thing. We have all these material possessions, but we have lousy health care for our own people, we don't educate them very well, and we make war on everybody else to support it. So it's like we have all these resources, and we squander them on everything we shouldn't, and we don't support the things we should. I don't think I've ever said this wasn't a resource-rich country, or that it hadn't been good for me personally, either. But then, I've often prospered when everyone around me was suffering, too. There's quite a bit of disparity at work here.