So here I am
Was on the MTF years ago, then after it went down, I sorta came here under, but migrated over to the other side for a while.

I used to be KMPC or something like that there, but have taken my usual name here.

I specialize in computer questions, run a PC repair company which also builds web sites and hosts them.

I am also very happily married to a very wonderful woman and have two kids, one 16 yr old going on 30 Unsure and one 8 yr old step daughter. Life can be fun sometimes. Smiling

Anyway, will probably update my profile some, but for now, that enough 'bout me.

Welcome (back)! Nice to meet you! [Image: handshake.gif]
Welcome welcomeBig Grin We often need a computer geek around here, well I know I doBig Grin
I know you! Wink
Me too! I am glad to hear things are working out well for you.
(08-05-2011, 09:01 AM)medfordite Wrote: Was on the MTF years ago, then after it went down, I sorta came here under, but migrated over to the other side for a while.

I used to be KMPC or something like that there, but have taken my usual name here.

I specialize in computer questions, run a PC repair company which also builds web sites and hosts them.

I am also very happily married to a very wonderful woman and have two kids, one 16 yr old going on 30 Unsure and one 8 yr old step daughter. Life can be fun sometimes. Smiling

Anyway, will probably update my profile some, but for now, that enough 'bout me.

Welcome. Again. (Being welcomed by me is kind of like being Charlie Sheen's best buddy)
Your avatar looks kind of like a business. If it's your business, well and good. You have already explained you are a prop head.
Past that, I'm sure you know we don't allow spamming for business, messin' with someone else's spouse, making fun of TVguy (just too damn easy) or voting more than once a day.

Now, my computer has been....Razz
Wonky -Yeah, my Avatar is for my business, but the one I had before wasn't exactly going to do it justice. And I don't like spam either so I stay vegetarian on forums. I put stuff where it belongs and leave it there. Smiling

The computer business is highly saturated here in the valley and there is very little business coming in for the sole proprietor such as myself. I am always happy to answer questions online.

Broadzilla and SnowLover, I know you too!

TvGuy - don't be afraid of the PC - it smells fear and reacts. J/K

Hi new guy and welcome to the RVF. Smiling