Random question
(09-24-2013, 08:26 PM)Valuesize Wrote: If you leave them al dente they make fun little squeaky noises when you chew. Smiling

Well there's a plus! I know people who like cheese curds for just that reason.Big Grin
(09-24-2013, 08:30 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(09-24-2013, 08:26 PM)Valuesize Wrote: If you leave them al dente they make fun little squeaky noises when you chew. Smiling

Well there's a plus! I know people who like cheese curds for just that reason.Big Grin

Ha! Beat me to it! Big Grin

Al who? what's his Avatar?Razz I grew a lot of peas this year but none of them ever made their way in to the kitchen. They are SOOO good raw I have no idea why anyone cooks them.
I wonder when the pretend POTUS will negotiate to end HIS gov't shutdown?
What's the color of your favorite number's smell?.
(10-05-2013, 08:15 PM)csrowan Wrote: What's the color of your favorite number's smell?.

Thursday.
Sorry, the correct answer was
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
(10-07-2013, 01:42 PM)csrowan Wrote: What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

Do you walk to school or carry your lunch?
So if you have an avatar titled "Love is a Cartoon," will it help you post a less toxic viewpoint on RVF? Laughing
Why the sudden spate of moderation and missing posts?
(10-09-2013, 09:56 AM)Valuesize Wrote: So if you have an avatar titled "Love is a Cartoon," will it help you post a less toxic viewpoint on RVF? Laughing

Nothing is toxic about truth and righteousness. On this forum, responses to it are what is toxic.
A Yahoo question:

Quote:Is throwing your hair in the garbage safe? I wanted to be sure because in biology I learned it had DNA and stuff, so is it safe?
What was the question? Laughing
(10-09-2013, 10:05 AM)csrowan Wrote: Why the sudden spate of moderation and missing posts?

New mods? I haven't been on enough to notice any missing posts.
I've noticed it in at least two threads in as many days. May have been more, but I've only noticed it in those. Still, after the long absence of any visible moderation, that's a mountain of it.
How do you spell S
(10-09-2013, 05:20 PM)Prospector Wrote: A Yahoo question:

Quote:Is throwing your hair in the garbage safe? I wanted to be sure because in biology I learned it had DNA and stuff, so is it safe?

I don't think you can get DNA form cut hair. I think it would only be from a hair that was pulled out.
I watch a lot of crime shows so that my story and I'm sticking to it.
BTW I mean REAL crime shows and not the Hollywood horseshit.Big Grin
(10-10-2013, 05:45 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-09-2013, 05:20 PM)Prospector Wrote: A Yahoo question:

I don't think you can get DNA form cut hair. I think it would only be from a hair that was pulled out.
I watch a lot of crime shows so that my story and I'm sticking to it.
BTW I mean REAL crime shows and not the Hollywood horseshit.Big Grin

I did DNA back in the sixties.
I think it was at People's Park
Wanna arm wrestle? Eyebrows

[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-21971-1381259005-9.gif]

Big Grin