What's For Dinner?
(11-01-2017, 05:55 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 11:10 AM)Hugo Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 08:08 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 07:58 AM)bbqboy Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 06:11 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Beats me. He's on my ass like white on rice too, but I guess I'm a least a bit responsible because I respond when I should ignore him.
He's been very sick. I think mostly recovered (?), but still...
Do we give him slack for that? 
Whatever:  Wink
Really funny shit there. Larry hates anyone lesser than him and a WC GO is sure to be chock full of his leaders. 
The 2 most self absorbed arrogant delusional posters deserve no less.
Have a great day, chumps.
Maybe you shouldn't post until you are fully awake.

Jesus H. Christ.  WTF?  I lived in White City for 26 years.  Losing Shop N Kart was a great loss for the community, and forced most people to Wal Mart in Eagle Point or a trip to Medford for basic necessities.  If I still lived there, I would be damn HAPPY they were opening another grocery store.

"Larry hates anyone lesser than him".  I don't consider myself better than anyone, or anyone worse than me, in the vein of being human.  I can do things some can't, and many can do things I can't, that is also being human.  No, my dislike for some people isn't because I think I'm better than them, it's because they are worthless dickheads like BBQ.

Laughing Laughing
So is Hugo saying he is NOT better than a worthless dickhead? Unsure Razz
Ain't got no dinner. Honestly, my job is so exhausting, I come home and just sit. And sometimes post. Only on a good day do I have the energy to actually cook. Sometimes I'm on top of it and have something planned. Not always. Life has been way to squirrely these days.
(11-01-2017, 06:52 PM)Juniper Wrote: Ain't got no dinner. Honestly, my job is so exhausting, I come home and just sit. And sometimes post.  Only on a good day do I have the energy to actually cook. Sometimes I'm on top of it and have something planned. Not always. Life has been way to squirrely these days.
I'm retired. I used to work. I like retirement better.  Smiling  . I hope you get a chance to do that as early as possible, Juniper. 
And I remember those days. Come home from work, eat a cold hotdog and a beer, sit for awhile trying to decide what to do, do nothing, and go to bed with my socks on. 
"This too shall pass". 
Wishing you a good and fast "turn-around".
(11-01-2017, 07:29 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 06:52 PM)Juniper Wrote: Ain't got no dinner. Honestly, my job is so exhausting, I come home and just sit. And sometimes post.  Only on a good day do I have the energy to actually cook. Sometimes I'm on top of it and have something planned. Not always. Life has been way to squirrely these days.
I'm retired. I used to work. I like retirement better.  Smiling  . I hope you get a chance to do that as early as possible, Juniper. 
And I remember those days. Come home from work, eat a cold hotdog and a beer, sit for awhile trying to decide what to do, do nothing, and go to bed with my socks on. 
"This too shall pass". 

Yeah, I don't have much energy for much else.
(11-01-2017, 07:42 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 07:29 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
"This too shall pass". 

Yeah, I don't have much energy for much else.

I'm sure I don't have to tell you (so why the hell am I?  Embarrassed ) but if you haven't seen your GP for a chat maybe it's time to do that. I'm also fully aware that a GP can't fix some things in our lives. When the battery dies in the car, the oven quits working, you have to put the utility bill on a credit card, the heel breaks off your best shoes, and someone in the family needs to borrow 50 bucks, your GP is not worth the powder to blow him up. 
Hang in there.  Smiling

There is a perfectly socially acceptable solution to ending what seems like a constant struggle, find a partner. Big Grin Preferably someone sweet with a little dough that just wants to make you happy.  Cool

Ok, now give me a few minutes to steel myself for the tongue lashing I'm about to receive.  Laughing
(11-01-2017, 08:00 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

There is a perfectly socially acceptable solution to ending what seems like a constant struggle, find a partner. Big Grin Preferably someone sweet with a little dough that just wants to make you happy.  Cool

Ok, now give me a few minutes to steel myself for the tongue lashing I'm about to receive.  Laughing

Oh. OK.  Neutral