Apparently Diana doesn't talk to us anymore
but according to her "We Support Gordon Deyoung" blog, in an Aug. 7 posting, she says: http://wesupportgordondeyoung.blogspot.com/

"To: A few members of our Southern Oregon forums:

Kevin and I can not believe you are still gossiping online about Gordon. Making jokes, spreading malice, assuming truths and typing hurtful words about us and Gordon makes you appear very shallow, uninformed and bitter.

To a few members of the RogueValleyForum.com - Posting about Gordie after 7 months, seems desperate. Let us clear up some topics for you...

1) Gordon and his attorney waved a speedy trial, yes. An investigation like this takes time. There are many rocks to uncover, you'd be surprised at the snakes and shady animals that have crawled out from under these accusations. We fully support the decision to wave a speedy trial and are in very close contact with his attorney and the investigation.

2) No, we do not have the money to bail Gordon out at $500,000. We do not have 50k laying around. We are average working people. We're supporting him all we can while he's in jail.

3) Continuing to mention the Winter Hill Gang is so small town. We are not connected to the Winter Hill Gang. Kevin would like all the individuals continuing to gossip about the mob and Gordon's "connections" to know you look foolish. He's not connected! We're not connected. Would some one who was connected have a public defender or be sitting in jail for 7 months?! Please refer to our blog visit stats. Not one visit from Boston or Mass to date. Boston is not interested in Gordie. I bet that just broke the DA's heart...

We can prove kids (young men now) lie. There are many reasons why they lie. All these things will come out in the trial. We all have to be calm and pay attention. Pretty soon...all your silly local gossip will not be about Gordon and the mob or false sex abuse charges, believe that. Pay attention to that very closely.

To the GrantsPassCommunity.com - Please stop joking about a very serious issue in our family. Child abuse or a person being wrongfully accused are not topics to joke about. Have some humanity. Thank you.

Also note: All your online communication is documented and closely monitored by our side...and others."

Wow, folks, sounds like we better be real careful what we say around these guys. While not well connected, and they don't have any money mind you, we better pay close attention nonetheless. Big Grin
If not the The Winter Hill Gang, there are still his connections to our Sheriff and our local rat pack. That's damning enough for me. Thank The Good Lord our sheriffs didn't protect him for forty years like they did my stepdad (Who they then helped murder, to shut him up).
I'm for the Innocent till proven Guilty idea. I'm not saying he's either one till it's done. If I was arrested for something I'd hope people would do the same for me. As far as this site being closely monitored I could care less.
I haven't noticed anyone here discussing this again until this thread started. What is she referring to about our constantly keeping it going?
I had a topic going some time back now asking if Gordie could really be out if he had access to $50,000, that was more a question on bail and prisoner release than him specifically, and I see him mentioned occasionally in the Grants Pass threads. No, other than those things, I think not. I only wonder how long this is going to drag on before trial, and why she expects us to forget Gordie when his trial hasn't occurred yet either. It's also a family we've come to expect a lot of posturing out of. Other than that, I don't think they've been mentioned.
(08-23-2011, 07:13 AM)Uncle Wrote: I haven't noticed anyone here discussing this again until this thread started. What is she referring to about our constantly keeping it going?

Wildfire brought it up in the Cassanelli recall issue, questioning the judgement of Ed Bowers due to his acquaintance with Gordie.
I have no interest in the Deyoung case. In fact, I have little interest in most of the local news stories. I may live here but my mind is elsewhere.
(08-23-2011, 08:55 AM)Lucy Wrote:
(08-23-2011, 07:13 AM)Uncle Wrote: I haven't noticed anyone here discussing this again until this thread started. What is she referring to about our constantly keeping it going?

Wildfire brought it up in the Cassanelli recall issue, questioning the judgement of Ed Bowers due to his acquaintance with Gordie.

I believe this thread is a good example. There are others that spark up...but *shrug.

http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...ght=Gordie

Mob comments, bail amounts, jokes...etc. The truth is, you might not like Gordie, but he did not molest any kids. His trial should be coming up soon. Thank you so much to those of you who have shown respect for what we are going thru.

BTW: I don't pay much attention to Mark/Wildfire.

(08-23-2011, 09:19 AM)cletus1 Wrote: I have little interest in most of the local news stories. I may live here but my mind is elsewhere.

Live locally, act globally. Smiling
(08-23-2011, 09:21 AM)dianastocker Wrote: The truth is, you might not like Gordie, but he did not molest any kids.

Granted, we don't know whether Gordie molested any kids or not. All we know are forum postings from Gordie, where he often seemed posturing and threatening, and he'd been openly accused on the forum before of showing an unnatural interest in young boys. Until this trial occurs, we are all left waiting. To expect us to just "forget" Gordie during this period seems, however, unnatural (especially given, you run a blog defending his innocence, which has more than 5000 hits so far).
(08-23-2011, 09:31 AM)PonderThis Wrote:
(08-23-2011, 09:21 AM)dianastocker Wrote: The truth is, you might not like Gordie, but he did not molest any kids.

Granted, we don't know whether Gordie molested any kids or not. All we know are forum postings from Gordie, where he often seemed posturing and threatening, and he'd been openly accused on the forum before of showing an unnatural interest in young boys. Until this trial occurs, we are all left waiting. To expect us to just "forget" Gordie during this period seems, however, unnatural.

I remember who accused Gordie of his 'interest in boys'. I read it all and seems kinda like a set up to me.

Ponder, you love to stir it up. Feisty guy. I didn't say we didn't have any money. I said we don't have 50K laying around. Do you? Feisty and high rollin.

Are you on vacation and looking what trouble you can get into?

Actually, we hope no one forgets about this. All eyes need to be open here. Nothing is getting brushed under the rug in this case.

Think global. Act loco.
(08-23-2011, 12:25 PM)illcommandante Wrote: Think global. Act loco.

Good one, ill!!! Laughing Laughing
Then open your minds and read what 'they' don't want us to know about Iceland!

(08-23-2011, 12:36 PM)dianastocker Wrote:

We also wanted to mention how much we respect and value Ed Bowers. He's shown real friendship toward Gordon. From the very first day I met Ed and Jan, I knew they were honest and dear people. Now you can question Ed's judgement...but I think it's a true testimony.

"Now you can question Ed's judgement..."
What kind of endorsement is that, lady?
As Judge Judy likes to say: "Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining."
(08-23-2011, 12:45 PM)Crone Wrote:
(08-23-2011, 12:36 PM)dianastocker Wrote:

We also wanted to mention how much we respect and value Ed Bowers. He's shown real friendship toward Gordon. From the very first day I met Ed and Jan, I knew they were honest and dear people. Now you can question Ed's judgement...but I think it's a true testimony.

"Now you can question Ed's judgement..."
What kind of endorsement is that, lady?
As Judge Judy likes to say: "Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining."

I was referring to Wildfires statements. Sorry you took that wrong. You guys will tear anything apart. "questioning the judgement of Ed Bowers due to his acquaintance with Gordie." Read above.

3) Continuing to mention the Winter Hill Gang is so small town. We are not connected to the Winter Hill Gang. Kevin would like all the individuals continuing to gossip about the mob and Gordon's "connections" to know you look foolish. He's not connected! We're not connected. Would some one who was connected have a public defender or be sitting in jail for 7 months?! Please refer to our blog visit stats. Not one visit from Boston or Mass to date. Boston is not interested in Gordie. I bet that just broke the DA's heart...

That's Hilarious when you consider the fact that it was Gordon himself who brought up his connection to the Winter Hill Gang. Yeah he brought it up to try and intimidate ME and threaten me because I called him a LIAR and then I proved it.

It's pretty pathetic Diane for you to complain about people who look foolish for talking about this gang connection. Gordon brought it up AND pretended to STILL have connections and now you are actually verifying that he is a liar. Laughing
(08-23-2011, 06:42 PM)tvguy Wrote: 3) Continuing to mention the Winter Hill Gang is so small town. We are not connected to the Winter Hill Gang. Kevin would like all the individuals continuing to gossip about the mob and Gordon's "connections" to know you look foolish. He's not connected! We're not connected. Would some one who was connected have a public defender or be sitting in jail for 7 months?! Please refer to our blog visit stats. Not one visit from Boston or Mass to date. Boston is not interested in Gordie. I bet that just broke the DA's heart...

That's Hilarious when you consider the fact that it was Gordon himself who brought up his connection to the Winter Hill Gang. Yeah he brought it up to try and intimidate ME and threaten me because I called him a LIAR and then I proved it.

It's pretty pathetic Diane for you to complain about people who look foolish for talking about this gang connection. Gordon brought it up AND pretended to STILL have connections and now you are actually verifying that he is a liar. Laughing

You know what else is strange... Gordon had posted somewhere that you chould look up "Winter Hill Gang" on Wikipedia and see that he was a member of the "gang". He was quite proud of it. I recall looking for myself and did see his name and some sort or description regarding his association. BUT... I just looked again and GUESS WHAT?!?! Some one had his name removed! Dry Hmmm... Gordon sits in jail on multiple charges and some one has removed the Wikipedia proof of his dealings with a gang. Eyebrows Do you suppose some one is trying to make Gordon appear to be an innocent man?!?! Yeah... good luck with that.
(08-23-2011, 07:03 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(08-23-2011, 06:42 PM)tvguy Wrote: 3) Continuing to mention the Winter Hill Gang is so small town. We are not connected to the Winter Hill Gang. Kevin would like all the individuals continuing to gossip about the mob and Gordon's "connections" to know you look foolish. He's not connected! We're not connected. Would some one who was connected have a public defender or be sitting in jail for 7 months?! Please refer to our blog visit stats. Not one visit from Boston or Mass to date. Boston is not interested in Gordie. I bet that just broke the DA's heart...

You know what else is strange... Gordon had posted somewhere that you chould look up "Winter Hill Gang" on Wikipedia and see that he was a member of the "gang". He was quite proud of it. I recall looking for myself and did see his name and some sort or description regarding his association. BUT... I just looked again and GUESS WHAT?!?! Some one had his name removed! Dry Hmmm... Gordon sits in jail on multiple charges and some one has removed the Wikipedia proof of his dealings with a gang. Eyebrows Do you suppose some one is trying to make Gordon appear to be an innocent man?!?! Yeah... good luck with that.

Here's something even funnier. When Gordon brought up the fact that he was a member of the Winterhill gang Wiki did say that he was a " small time thug" with connections to the gang.
That was the first time I saw the wikipedia story that if I remember correctly he pointed me to.
Anyway the funny thing is that the next time I went too Wikipedia the information had recently been edited to remove the Small time thug part.LaughingLaughing
I am fairly sure that Gordon was responsible.

That is odd. I would lay odds Diana might know something about this, in her relentless quest for truth, justice, and the American Way. Smiling