Attention Pioneer Woman Followers!
This is a clip of her new show on Food Network, starting Saturday.
I'm impressed with how well she's doing...the girl is just gonna make tons of money, there's no way around it. I bet she really knows how to say balsamic, but she's emulating Paula Deen a bit. It's all good, and I wish her the best.
And Marlboro Man IS a stone fox...we actually get to hear him speak!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/the-pioneer-w...index.html
Thumbs Up
(08-24-2011, 09:19 PM)Crone Wrote: blah blah something

Just a question. Do you move your furniture around as often as you change avatars? Laughing
(08-24-2011, 09:27 PM)PonderThis Wrote:

Just a question. Do you move your furniture around as often as you change avatars? Laughing

In a 500 sq ft cottage? The furniture only fits in one place Laughing
Is there anything I do that doesn't irritate you? Laughing
We should work on a Three Stooges routine.....Big Grin
I'm hoping Tiamat sees this because she followes PW Smiling
(08-24-2011, 09:33 PM)Crone Wrote:
(08-24-2011, 09:27 PM)PonderThis Wrote:

In a 500 sq ft cottage? The furniture only fits in one place Laughing
Is there anything I do that doesn't irritate you? Laughing
We should work on a Three Stooges routine.....Big Grin

It's not irritating, I'm admiring your industriousness. Only earlier today I was straining to realize what the last one was. Smiling
(08-24-2011, 09:38 PM)PonderThis Wrote: It's not irritating, I'm admiring your industriousness. Only earlier today I was straining to realize what the last one was. Smiling

Straining is not good...on either end. Cool
But, I did have a mother that moved the furniture around frequently. I think I lived in 13 houses growing up, too. When I was a kid I took things like that as normal, but since then I've read it's associated with craving constant change, variety, and experiences. Combined with their goofy religious beliefs, it's little wonder that everything baffles me now. Smiling
(08-24-2011, 09:41 PM)Crone Wrote:
(08-24-2011, 09:38 PM)PonderThis Wrote: It's not irritating, I'm admiring your industriousness. Only earlier today I was straining to realize what the last one was. Smiling

Straining is not good...on either end. Cool

Well, it took me a bit to realize it was a face, and I think it was going sideways, and the face was made up of some unusual color, like green, and I think there was some pink in there too.. Maybe it was an indian head. It wasn't the sort of thing that was readily apparent, but I can tell you put a lot of effort into picking them. (watch, I'll be totally wrong on this!)
I don't see her emulating Paula Deen. Ree was using butter in mad amounts for always. And she doesn't seem as in your face as Paula Deen. She has a wry way of writing her blog, and I'm not sure it's translating to the screen. But love her food, most of the time.
(08-24-2011, 09:52 PM)Tiamat Wrote: I don't see her emulating Paula Deen. Ree was using butter in mad amounts for always. And she doesn't seem as in your face as Paula Deen. She has a wry way of writing her blog, and I'm not sure it's translating to the screen. But love her food, most of the time.

No, I mean she's emulating Paula Deen as in establishing her own style, as it were. I am pleasantly surprised by the video...she has had some good coaching and producers. She didn't impress me with the Bobby Flay Throwdown at all. I'm just laughing at her pronouncing balsamic as ball sam ick instead of ball psalm ick. She lived in L.A., fer heaven's sake.

Her husband is much cuter than Paula's, too. Big Grin

Speaking of food, Scrapper actually makes that apple thing with the soda poured in? Her family LOVES it!
(08-24-2011, 09:47 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Well, it took me a bit to realize it was a face, and I think it was going sideways, and the face was made up of some unusual color, like green, and I think there was some pink in there too.. Maybe it was an indian head. It wasn't the sort of thing that was readily apparent, but I can tell you put a lot of effort into picking them. (watch, I'll be totally wrong on this!)

Seriously, I think you need to have your eyes checked. Smiling
The lightning and thunder have finally arrived...I hope it has rain accompanying it!
(08-24-2011, 10:01 PM)Crone Wrote: Speaking of food, Scrapper actually makes that apple thing with the soda poured in? Her family LOVES it!

Yep... always GONE way too fast! Big Grin Everyone loves it! Smiling

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/...dumplings/

[Image: 2295946365_d753a3a686_o.jpg]
So...I'm the only one who finds her highly irritating. Smiling I can live with that.
I can have a berry pie in the oven in thirty minutes. And, have a bowl of oatmeal ready in fifteen minutes.
(08-25-2011, 05:11 PM)illcommandante Wrote: I can have a berry pie in the oven in thirty minutes. And, have a bowl of oatmeal ready in fifteen minutes.

If you didn't have such a nice wife, I might try to steal you! Laughing
Hey, if we have a Pioneer Woman, we can have a Pioneer Man, right?
Start publishing a blog, next thing you know, you'll have your own show on Food Network! Big Grin
Now that i'd like to see. Cool
Sunken-eyed Pie.......

[Image: 4766276131_c9714d402c.jpg]
(08-25-2011, 06:25 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Sunken-eyed Pie.......

[Image: 4766276131_c9714d402c.jpg]

LaughingLaughingLaughing

(08-25-2011, 10:16 AM)Crazylace Wrote: So...I'm the only one who finds her highly irritating. Smiling I can live with that.

Did you? On just the video, or on her blog?