Missing 13 Year Old Girl
Larry....Larry....You are so enlightened! (I didn't raise my children to anything but basic morality)
(08-26-2011, 06:00 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Larry....Larry....You are so enlightened! (I didn't raise my children to anything but basic morality)

"Morality" based on.... what? Razz
(08-26-2011, 06:00 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Larry....Larry....You are so enlightened! (I didn't raise my children to anything but basic morality)

I'm not exactly the ogre and tyrant that I try to portray here, ya know!!
(08-26-2011, 05:54 PM)Larry Wrote: Sad for my daughter? Retired at 26 (currently 29) living in a gated community.

I can imagine. Big Grin

[Image: Women-Behind-Bars-listverse.com_.jpg]
(08-26-2011, 06:05 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(08-26-2011, 05:54 PM)Larry Wrote: Sad for my daughter? Retired at 26 (currently 29) living in a gated community.

I can imagine. Big Grin

Still trolling me, I see.
Seeing as there is no Amber Alert, no one believes she is in any danger. Seems as if maybe the 13 year old is in "love" with a 21 year old...and the parents got the stalking order imposed to try to keep them apart. The 13 year old rebelled and ran away with the 21 year old.

I hope she is found or comes back home, but a lot of these teenage girls think they are mature enough to make their own decisions (13 is WAY too young for that). As for the 21 year old...he obviously has very few working brain cells and didn't think about the reprecussions for his actions. This won't end well for him.
(08-26-2011, 06:08 PM)broadzilla Wrote: Seeing as there is no Amber Alert, no one believes she is in any danger. Seems as if maybe the 13 year old is in "love" with a 21 year old...and the parents got the stalking order imposed to try to keep them apart. The 13 year old rebelled and ran away with the 21 year old.

I hope she is found or comes back home, but a lot of these teenage girls think they are mature enough to make their own decisions (13 is WAY too young for that). As for the 21 year old...he obviously has very few working brain cells and didn't think about the reprecussions for his actions. This won't end well for him.

Exactly. Spot on. No doubt. TV and I have been trying to convey that all day. But we are attacked anyway. (Did you ever imagine a day where TV and I were a group?)
Easy to see she's a rebel. She's gonna' drag this poor guy down....
(08-26-2011, 06:10 PM)Larry Wrote:
(08-26-2011, 06:08 PM)broadzilla Wrote: Seeing as there is no Amber Alert, no one believes she is in any danger. Seems as if maybe the 13 year old is in "love" with a 21 year old...and the parents got the stalking order imposed to try to keep them apart. The 13 year old rebelled and ran away with the 21 year old.

Exactly. Spot on. No doubt. TV and I have been trying to convey that all day. But we are attacked anyway. (Did you ever imagine a day where TV and I were a group?)

TV is actually pretty middle of the road...so it wasn't that far-fetched.

I have seen you two trying to get your point across and being jumped on for being uncaring men...blah blah...so I decided to jump in as a woman so maybe they would understand. Probably not, but I tried. Big Grin
(08-26-2011, 06:01 PM)Larry Wrote:

"Morality" based on.... what? Razz

Ninja

Damn you and your voice of reason, BZ!
(08-26-2011, 06:19 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

It's just so damn sexy, ain't it? Laughing
(08-26-2011, 06:13 PM)illcommandante Wrote: Easy to see she's a rebel. She's gonna' drag this poor guy down....

(08-26-2011, 06:21 PM)broadzilla Wrote:

I risk the ire of certain members to say it, but I suspect those who are truly horrified by this are the same folks who sat, entranced, bewitched, horrified, daily, for the entire scenario, by the Casey Anthony spectacle,; tuning in nightly to the ambulance chaser Nancy Grace , sitting in disgusted, justified, indignance at the horrors of society and whatever blond haired, blue eyed tragedy she chooses to hightlight and exploit for her ratings.
(08-26-2011, 06:26 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(08-26-2011, 06:21 PM)broadzilla Wrote:

I risk the ire of certain members to say it, but I suspect those who are truly horrified by this are the same folks who sat, entranced, bewitched, horrified, daily, for the entire scenario, by the Casey Anthony spectacle,; tuning in nightly to the ambulance chaser Nancy Grace , sitting in disgusted, justified, indignance at the horrors of society and whatever blond haired, blue eyed tragedy she chooses to hightlight and exploit for her ratings.

Nice Tia, but don't worry about ire you'll get that from Scrappy no matter what you say.

BTW BZ, good words about the runaway kid and the 21 year old . Can you loan some of that reasoning ability to some others here?
(08-26-2011, 06:36 PM)tvguy Wrote: Nice Tia, but don't worry about ire you'll get that from Scrappy no matter what you say.

BTW BZ, good words about the runaway kid and the 21 year old . Can you loan some of that reasoning ability to some others here?

Emotional impulsiveness should be a diagnosis in the DSM. I'm sure we could find some medications to help. Laughing

(Should I suggest a few?)
Doctor Broadzilla has cracked the case. Good for you.
(08-26-2011, 07:11 PM)APPLEGATE Wrote: Doctor Broadzilla has cracked the case. Good for you.

Hey, someone had to.
(08-26-2011, 06:48 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(08-26-2011, 06:36 PM)tvguy Wrote: Nice Tia, but don't worry about ire you'll get that from Scrappy no matter what you say.

Emotional impulsiveness should be a diagnosis in the DSM. I'm sure we could find some medications to help. Laughing

(Should I suggest a few?)
Sorry , prescribing Drugs for rebellious behavior is way to close to what Tranquilizers were used for initially that being treating dissidence . I am sure there are plenty of doctors willing to abuse their position and treat this girl chemically. There are also many that would chose intense narrative therapy and anything having to do with human to human behavior modification . I am interested BZ granted this young woman is on the extreme , but do you think horny teenagers who have become sexually active and enraged their parents should be considered for Chemical therapy ? My guess is enraged parents are willing to do anything especially if doctors say it is a good idea.

(08-26-2011, 06:26 PM)Tiamat Wrote: I risk the ire of certain members to say it, but I suspect those who are truly horrified by this are the same folks who sat, entranced, bewitched, horrified, daily, for the entire scenario, by the Casey Anthony spectacle,; tuning in nightly to the ambulance chaser Nancy Grace , sitting in disgusted, justified, indignance at the horrors of society and whatever blond haired, blue eyed tragedy she chooses to hightlight and exploit for her ratings.

I wasn't horrified, I am concerned. I don't watch Nancy Grace, either.