Missing 13 Year Old Girl
[Image: fowler.jpg]

Missing
Kaylee Rae Fowler, 04/23/1998
WFJ, 5’02”/135 lbs., Brown/Brown
Last seen wearing black shirt with white/green/red lettering, blue jeans, black/white backpack

[Image: martin.jpg]
Suspect
Brandon Scott Martin, 06/27/1990
WMA, 6’02”/165, Brown/Blue

Grants Pass, OR ? Today, at approximately 12:30 p.m., 13-year-old Kaylee Rae Fowler was reported missing from the 700 block of Jaynes Drive.

She is believed to be with 21-year-old Branden S. Martin, the respondent in a valid stalking order prohibiting contact with Fowler.

Martin is believed to be driving a 1990 Brown Astro van. The pair may be headed to California or Nevada.

If you see Fowler or Martin, call 911 immediately. Do not attempt to approach or apprehend.

http://jocosheriff.us/news/221-missing-1...old-female
I'm bumping this one back up...please keep a look out..this girl is only 13.
<bumping back up, sorry!>
Guess nobody is interested. Too negative and nothing they can do.
(08-25-2011, 08:49 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Guess nobody is interested. Too negative and nothing they can do.

They can be made aware and keep their eyes open.
I'm not asking for discussion, I'm spreading information.
If it was your son...well?
(08-25-2011, 04:24 PM)Crone Wrote: [Image: martin.jpg]

A friend that used to be a cop said cops like to draw an imaginary line up the face, right through the nose, and then examine the left and right halves separately, to analyze the two sides of his personality. I can't say I'm skilled at that, but there sure would be some differences to this guy.
(08-25-2011, 08:57 PM)Crone Wrote:
(08-25-2011, 08:49 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Guess nobody is interested. Too negative and nothing they can do.

So sorry. God should take better care of 13 year old girls.

On a lighter note: I was missing a 13 year old girl when I was 14 years old. Broke my heart. She said I had too many zips. I asked how many she would settle for. She didn't even want to talk about it.

(08-25-2011, 09:01 PM)PonderThis Wrote: A friend that used to be a cop said cops like to draw an imaginary line up the face, right through the nose, and then examine the left and right halves separately, to analyze the two sides of his personality. I can't say I'm skilled at that, but there sure would be some differences to this guy.

OMG! That's amazing!
His right side looks okay...his left side is scary.
Hold a paper up to the picture to see both sides...it's incredible.

Well whatever the outcome make sure and follow up.

Both sides sort of remind me of my best friends....So..Meth? Mogan David?
(08-25-2011, 09:03 PM)Wonky Wrote:

On a lighter note: I was missing a 13 year old girl when I was 14 years old. Broke my heart. She said I had too many zips. I asked how many she would settle for. She didn't even want to talk about it.

I hope both these youngsters turn their asses around and head it home before there is real trouble. Wonk, what is a zip and why did you have too many?
Yeah, I didn't know those things had zippers on them either.
Bump. Someone's child is missing.
(08-25-2011, 09:11 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(08-25-2011, 09:03 PM)Wonky Wrote:

I hope both these youngsters turn their asses around and head it home before there is real trouble. Wonk, what is a zip and why did you have too many?

Youngsters? Blink He is a 21 year old man! Mad He has no business with a 13 year old child. Thumbs Down

I hope someone sees them and calls the authorities...
(08-25-2011, 10:29 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Youngsters? Blink He is a 21 year old man! Mad He has no business with a 13 year old child. Thumbs Down

I hope someone sees them and calls the authorities...

Yes. To me they are both youngsters, she especially. He has no business taking her anywhere with or without her permission and I never said he did. I said "I hope both these youngsters turn their asses around and head it home before there is real trouble." In hindsight perhaps I should have said MORE trouble. Other than that... Rolling Eyes
Yeah he should have waited until she was 18 right Scrapper ?
(08-25-2011, 10:51 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Yeah he should have waited until she was 18 right Scrapper ?

Don't start. Please.
(08-25-2011, 09:01 PM)PonderThis Wrote:

A friend that used to be a cop said cops like to draw an imaginary line up the face, right through the nose, and then examine the left and right halves separately, to analyze the two sides of his personality. I can't say I'm skilled at that, but there sure would be some differences to this guy.

I think your friend watches too much TV. I think Cops figure out if you are lying by using basic simple techniques.The same thing I did with my kids.
Some cops might take some interrogation classes from experts but IMO most perps who try to lie are easy to spot.

As far as bumping this thread to help in case someone here sees these people. I think it's a hell of a long shot. I might see the need if this 14 year old was abducted and not simply running away with her boyfriend.

Is there an amber alert?

(08-25-2011, 11:09 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-25-2011, 09:01 PM)PonderThis Wrote:

I think your friend watches too much TV. I think Cops figure out if you are lying by using basic simple techniques.The same thing I did with my kids.
Some cops might take some interrogation classes from experts but IMO most perps who try to lie are easy to spot.

As far as bumping this thread to help in case someone here sees these people. I think it's a hell of a long shot. I might see the need if this 14 year old was abducted and not simply running away with her boyfriend.

Is there an amber alert?

No. No amber alert.

Next, we'll suggest measuring the skull and forehead for criminality. Welcome to the 19th century! Thanks TV.