Ghadafi had more Al Queda prisoners
than we do? Ain't that guy a stinker? Well, anyway. those pour souls have been freed by the freedom fighters....
Did we get the wrong guy here?
The Illuminati is trying to take out one of it's own.
Worse, are the stories coming out of Ghadafi's torture camps. Stories of the warriors of The Lord, subjected to indignities once reserved for the infidel. Al Queda, or not, they are entitled tio basic human rights. Certainly, the right not to be tortured for the militant acts demanded of The Faithful. Ghadaffi is nothing less than a monster. Sleep deprivation. Light deprivation. Maybe he didn't waterboard, but that's only conjecture. Ghadaffi, like all torturers. must recieve justice.
Sounds like hangin's too good for him then. I wonder who'll go next after that?
(08-27-2011, 09:13 PM)illcommandante Wrote: Worse, are the stories coming out of Ghadafi's torture camps. Stories of the warriors of The Lord, subjected to indignities once reserved for the infidel. Al Queda, or not, they are entitled tio basic human rights. Certainly, the right not to be tortured for the militant acts demanded of The Faithful. Ghadaffi is nothing less than a monster. Sleep deprivation. Light deprivation. Maybe he didn't waterboard, but that's only conjecture. Ghadaffi, like all torturers. must recieve justice.
That's kind of bullshit when you consider the kind of suffering things liek phosphorous bombs create , not to mention the toxifying effects of bombing the crap out of a region .BTW DU shells aren't any worse than conventional shells form what I have been told by someone who knows. How about we add up how much misery the West has brought upon the middle east one way or another. Gadaffi doesn't come close to the monsters who reside in the Pentagon . They simply chew their food with their mouths closed. Then there are the rest of the NATO nations. MFs.

DU is still radioactive
it is uranium
Oh yeah. Forget what I said about torturers. And, never mind about what The Pentagon is up to. We're talking about the monster Ghadaffi, here.
Why forget ? Gadaffi is a mouse compared to the Mammoth sized Pentagon , your inability to fully separate form the hive is noted.
Your inability to understand irony is noted as well.
Yep when it comes to ILLC .......
You shouldn't. He's as crazy as you are, but he puts it to better use.
(08-27-2011, 09:51 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:
(08-27-2011, 09:13 PM)illcommandante Wrote: Worse, are the stories coming out of Ghadafi's torture camps. Stories of the warriors of The Lord, subjected to indignities once reserved for the infidel. Al Queda, or not, they are entitled tio basic human rights. Certainly, the right not to be tortured for the militant acts demanded of The Faithful. Ghadaffi is nothing less than a monster. Sleep deprivation. Light deprivation. Maybe he didn't waterboard, but that's only conjecture. Ghadaffi, like all torturers. must recieve justice.
That's kind of bullshit when you consider the kind of suffering things liek phosphorous bombs create , not to mention the toxifying effects of bombing the crap out of a region .BTW DU shells aren't any worse than conventional shells form what I have been told by someone who knows. How about we add up how much misery the West has brought upon the middle east one way or another. Gadaffi doesn't come close to the monsters who reside in the Pentagon . They simply chew their food with their mouths closed. Then there are the rest of the NATO nations. MFs.

Cap, can you not read the commandant?

The Libyan dictator has to be a tougher read than the commandant (but who would think the critique commandant would approve(?) - telling) . We have a harbinger (possibly recruiter) of terrorists that worked for nuclear power ... then turns it in. No longer a safe haven for terrorists, and then he welcomes one home as a hero, and no nuclear threat(?). He was a nut case with political savvy. We replace it with what?

If I might be allowed an academic distance, I have to wonder if a second generation dictatorship is the most horrific of all. Since Rome and beyond, it seems to ring true.