Cletus, Here is a More In-Depth Quiz
(08-28-2011, 11:20 PM)Crone Wrote:
(08-28-2011, 10:52 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Crone... please don't let me space this off. I will do it on Tuesday... after I am home and have had some time with my favorite guy. Big Grin Remind me... please! Wink

You got it...I'll be in CA, but I'll be back (in my best Arnie impression)

Ah freak! I forgot! Dry Consarnit. I'll be thinking of you, sweet thang.
Left/right = .50

Auth.-Lib = -2.10
You don't know how to paste in the graph?

Edit: If I input the numbers correctly, your graph looks like this? If so, you're a lot closer to mine than I ever would have suspected.

[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=+.50&soc=-2.10]
(08-28-2011, 08:59 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I could damn near be the Dalai Lama himself. I've been tryin' to tell you guys that. Smiling

Laughing
I'm slightly authoritarian Left.
(08-28-2011, 09:03 PM)Crone Wrote: snip....
That's about where I would have guess...I may have put you a little further left..hope springs eternal, eh? Smiling I was looking at the one I took when ILGP was in existence. I've actually moved further to the left and further down into anarchy. LaughingRazz
That would be Ponders fault. Big Grin
Cool. Working my insidious effect. Smiling
There should be a "neither agree nor disagree" choice for this survey to be more accurate. With that in mind, here is my chart. Smiling

[Image: printablegraph?ec=-5.88&soc=-3.59]
(08-29-2011, 12:06 PM)Valuesize Wrote: There should be a "neither agree nor disagree" choice for this survey to be more accurate. With that in mind, here is my chart. Smiling

[Image: printablegraph?ec=-5.88&soc=-3.59]

No, it wasn't. This is it though:

[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=-5.88&soc=-3.59]

Quote: Crone...
Someone else on Facebook posted that 49% of newborn babies were on foodstamps, are we sure we can't let the tax cuts disappear? One of her 'friends' replied: "I'm not so sure that's where our money should be going, I'm sick and tired of people having kids who can't afford them!"

Well, okay, just let them starve, then.
I hope you don't lose YOUR job and have no food for your kids! Sad
Stop the madness!!!!

This is a good example of far left reactionary Thinking . Hey crone did you bother to see WHO are the majority of the people who are having babies? My guess based on what I have read is that a lot of these women wouldn't have any freaking money regardless of the economy.
Did you verify that this information is even true? Well I did and the truth is that 49% of newborns are getting food assistance from WIC and from what I've heard it's easy to qualify for wic even if you are not dirt poor.

You IMMEDIATELY jumped to the assumption that it's the governments fault that 49% of newborns are on food stamps??
I didn't make that leap so apparently I'm a right winger... right folksLaughing
[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=-3.75&soc=-2.97]
Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: 0.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21

http://www.politicalcompass.org/facebook...&soc=-0.21
(08-29-2011, 01:23 PM)Snowlover Wrote: Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: 0.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21

http://www.politicalcompass.org/facebook...&soc=-0.21

In other words, here:

[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=0.75&soc=-0.21]
Yippie for Snowlover, she almost got a bullseye. She would have won a shotgun turkey shootBig Grin
I took the test again and answered a couple questions differently to see how it would affect my results and it did not change significantly. To me that indicates the test has enough questions to be representative of the takers political views.

[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=-5.75&soc=-4.92]
Here's a shock, I landed pretty thoroughly in the left leaning/ libertarian side of things ala Clete and Crone--- is anyone really that surprised?
(08-29-2011, 03:17 PM)reelo Wrote: Here's a shock, I landed pretty thoroughly in the left leaning/ libertarian side of things ala Clete and Crone--- is anyone really that surprised?
Nope, Keep working on your husband.Smiling
If anyone had the inclination and ability to combine everyone's score onto one graph, that could be interesting!
So far, it's looking like it would be a shotgun blast towards the lower left. I don't see the RVF members being in sync with our national leaders here in the slightest, actually - and we're not that far apart from each other as you might expect for all the discord, either.
I took this test a few years ago. I seem to remember finding out that it was put out by a Libertarian group... hence all of the Libertarian results. My results were the same as before:

Economic Left/Right: 1.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.62

Three squares down and two squares right of center.