Cletus, Here is a More In-Depth Quiz
Economic Left/Right: -5.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.44
(08-29-2011, 07:19 PM)GoCometsGo Wrote: I took this test a few years ago. I seem to remember finding out that it was put out by a Libertarian group... hence all of the Libertarian results. My results were the same as before:

Economic Left/Right: 1.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.62

Three squares down and two squares right of center.

That explains my results and make some sense. But I am not a damned libertarian. Those bastards dont give a damn about anyone but themselves.
(08-29-2011, 03:41 PM)Snowlover Wrote: If anyone had the inclination and ability to combine everyone's score onto one graph, that could be interesting!
I think CrazyLace may have done this in the past....

(08-29-2011, 03:41 PM)Snowlover Wrote: If anyone had the inclination and ability to combine everyone's score onto one graph, that could be interesting!

Diogenes did this on ILGP...it's great!
The same chart with everyone's dot and name.
TV, perhaps if so inclined,please?
Kam, anyone?
(08-29-2011, 12:49 PM)tvguy Wrote:
Quote: Crone...
Someone else on Facebook posted that 49% of newborn babies were on foodstamps, are we sure we can't let the tax cuts disappear? One of her 'friends' replied: "I'm not so sure that's where our money should be going, I'm sick and tired of people having kids who can't afford them!"

Well, okay, just let them starve, then.
I hope you don't lose YOUR job and have no food for your kids! Sad
Stop the madness!!!!

This is a good example of far left reactionary Thinking . Hey crone did you bother to see WHO are the majority of the people who are having babies? My guess based on what I have read is that a lot of these women wouldn't have any freaking money regardless of the economy.
Did you verify that this information is even true? Well I did and the truth is that 49% of newborns are getting food assistance from WIC and from what I've heard it's easy to qualify for wic even if you are not dirt poor.

You IMMEDIATELY jumped to the assumption that it's the governments fault that 49% of newborns are on food stamps??
I didn't make that leap so apparently I'm a right winger... right folksLaughing

I apologize for not making my point clearly!
My chagrin was aimed at the woman who wasn't sure that's where she wants her money to go....my sarcastic response was to let the kids starve, then. She's living in a dream world. I don't understand how I gave the impression I
was blaming this woman's attitude or her selfishness on the government. Sorry!

I attributed my shift to further left was possibly because of the tea bagger House of Representatives.

(08-29-2011, 07:34 PM)cletus1 Wrote: That explains my results and make some sense. But I am not a damned libertarian. Those bastards dont give a damn about anyone but themselves.

No kidding...Ron Paul doesnt believe in FEMA, among other things like
social security and medicare.

However, it seems to me the further down on that Libertarian section one's spot goes, it is sliding into anarchism...which sometimes seems almost appealing.

Economic -1.88
Social -4.15

Pretty negative.
Economic Left/Right: -4.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.38
Hubby's fallen in line with the Ron Paul crowd-- so he could, theoretically, land pretty close to where I am Wink
Me for reference:
Economic Left/Right: -5.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.26
My Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -4.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.54

[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=-4.62&soc=-3.54]
(08-29-2011, 10:09 PM)Crone Wrote:

Diogenes did this on ILGP...it's great!
The same chart with everyone's dot and name.
TV, perhaps if so inclined,please?
Kam, anyone?

Sorry CL. No offence intended! Laughing
Sorry but putting everyone on a single graph is above my pay scaleRazz Actually I can do it but I don't know the technical way to do it fast enough. Maybe this will help. Sorry but the technoboobs who couldn't post an image are not include, except for the ones where Ponder did it for themBig Grin

Edited, I added Clete and I hopefully corrected Leonards.

[Image: LCnewest.jpg]
I'm a little less authoritarian than Stalin, but given his reasons....
(08-30-2011, 09:59 AM)tvguy Wrote: Sorry but putting everyone on a single graph is above my pay scaleRazz Actually I can do it but I don't know the technical way to do it fast enough. Maybe this will help. Sorry but the technoboobs who couldn't post an image are not include, except for the ones where Ponder did it for themBig Grin

[Image: LCtesta.jpg]
Hey, I posted an image where is my chart?Mad
By private communications* I've also received charts from HC and RWB both, and they've both given me permission to post them publicly as well. Oddly enough, they were identical. Big Grin

[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=+10.0&soc=+10.0]

*in my dreams
updatedSmiling

[Image: LCnewest.jpg]
(08-30-2011, 10:39 AM)PonderThis Wrote: By private communications* I've also received charts from HC and RWB both, and they've both given me permission to post them publicly as well. Oddly enough, they were identical. Big Grin

[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=+10.0&soc=+10.0]

*in my dreams

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Good one, Ponder! Wink
Thank you, tvguy! You figured out how to chart from those plus and minus numers? Awesome!

Yes thank you TV for the effort.

It is interesting to note that no one is in the upper right quadrant, you know the place where GWBush and Hitler to varying degrees are situated. And the remaining three are in the lower right quadrant and close to the centre of the grid.

I think, by the nature of its founding the people of the US would be more into the lower left quadrant but their leaders are diametrically opposed to their constituents and instead reside in that dreaded upper right quadrant with the worst of the worst.
I am the only one in the pink... Sad