(08-31-2011, 05:54 AM)rainylady Wrote: I am the only one in the pink... Sad
Post it.

I can't figure out how.... Sad
(08-31-2011, 07:21 AM)rainylady Wrote:
(08-31-2011, 07:19 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
Post it.

I think you have to join a photo hosting site like: http://photobucket.com/ to be able to post photos or graphics here. Too much work for me.

Post it.

If you are using Internet Explorer you may not be able too. If you use Google Chrome just go to the image and right click on it. It will give you some options. Click on the copy URL option. Then go to your forum reply and click on the image icon at the top. Its he one with the mountain and sun, It will give you the img img thingy. Now just paste the copied URL between them like you would for embedding a YouTube clip. I believe you need to access the Rogue Valley Forum through a Google Chrome or some other search engine that supports doing this.

(08-31-2011, 07:28 AM)GoCometsGo Wrote:
Post it.

I think you have to join a photo hosting site like: http://photobucket.com/ to be able to post photos or graphics here. Too much work for me.

You 'right-click' the photo with your mouse... choose 'copy url'... come here and click the little photo above the text box... that will post "[url][/url]" in the text box... you 'paste' the copied url in between the "[url]" and the "[/url]"
(08-31-2011, 07:43 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
Post it.

You 'right-click' the photo with your mouse... choose 'copy url'... come here and click the little photo above the text box... that will post "[url][/url]" in the text box... you 'paste' the copied url in between the "[url]" and the "[/url]"
I just kinda sorta said that but not as clearly. How do give directions without using lots of words? Laughing
I took my test days ago and no longer have the results. Sad
Ha! Ooopsie! I see Cletus and I were on the same wave-length! Great minds, eh? Wink
(08-31-2011, 07:50 AM)rainylady Wrote: I took my test days ago and no longer have the results. Sad

Yeah me too so I took it again. The reason I would like to see your chart is that I have never seen one like you described. Do you use Internet Explorer?

Here ya go: (hint, I got tired of entering coordinates for everybody that was too lazy to do it themselves, but the 2nd number would be a positive number instead of a negative number, I think some of those that gave coordinates earlier might have qualified)

[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=-10&soc=+10]
(08-31-2011, 08:07 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(08-31-2011, 07:50 AM)rainylady Wrote: I took my test days ago and no longer have the results. Sad

Yeah me too so I took it again. The reason I would like to see your chart is that I have never seen one like you described. Do you use Internet Explorer?

Firefox
(08-31-2011, 08:30 AM)rainylady Wrote:
(08-31-2011, 08:07 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

Firefox

With firefox you right click and then C&P "COPY IMAGE LOCATION" In to the "insert image" box ( mountain and sun above) and paste.
Post it.

You only need an image host when you want to post a photo from your own files. Just about ANY photo you find on the web can be copied and posted here VERY easily and quickly.

BTW joining photobucket is also easy, sort of depending on how comfortable you are with PCs. When I first learned that I could post an unlimited amount of pictures on ebay and any size for free( ebay charges extra for bigger or more pictures) using an image host I didn't know crapola about anything.
I stayed up half the night determined that I would figure it out with the help of people on an ebay forum.
Craigslist lets you post only four small photos with very poor resolution.With an image host like PB you can post as many large clear pictures as you want.

Also, not meaning to sound like a commercialSmiling but you can upload dozens or even hundreds of photos and then give access to your account to relatives who live far away. Which is of course a lot easier than emailing.

One last thing. Once you have an account, or two with hundreds or thousands of photos. You can't lose them. If your house and PC burn up your photos are still accessible.

(08-31-2011, 09:31 AM)tvguy Wrote: You only need an image host when you want to post a photo from your own files. Just about ANY photo you find on the web can be copied and posted here VERY easily and quickly.

BTW joining photobucket is also easy, sort of depending on how comfortable you are with PCs. When I first learned that I could post an unlimited amount of pictures on ebay and any size for free( ebay charges extra for bigger or more pictures) using an image host I didn't know crapola about anything.
I stayed up half the night determined that I would figure it out with the help of people on an ebay forum.
Craigslist lets you post only four small photos with very poor resolution.With an image host like PB you can post as many large clear pictures as you want.

Also, not meaning to sound like a commercialSmiling but you can upload dozens or even hundreds of photos and then give access to your account to relatives who live far away. Which is of course a lot easier than emailing.

One last thing. Once you have an account, or two with hundreds or thousands of photos. You can't lose them. If your house and PC burn up your photos are still accessible.

Photobucket pusher! RazzSmilingWink
[Image: PBcopy.jpg]
Laughing @ TVg
(08-31-2011, 10:05 AM)tvguy Wrote: [Image: PBcopy.jpg]

Laughing