Kudos to some Medford area businesses!
I just wanted to give a shout out to some very generous businesses that are helping Ethan Jostads family get a Baseball field renovated. Ethan passed away earlier this month and the City dedicated the field in his name.

KTVL News

http://www.ktvl.com/articles/boy-1201404...-city.html

Here are the businesses that have donated to this project...Hopefully no one is excluded!

Quality Fence, Willamette Graystone, Southern Oregon Ready-Mix, Home Depot, Mason's Supply, Polysteel, Hughes Lumber, Lithia of Klamath Falls, Eads Furniture, Focus 1 Insurance, Medford Oaks RV Park, Hess Mechanical.

Special thanks to Darrin Thornton (the owner of Poly Steel) who has donated his time getting this project going.

The field was in really bad shape. It's going to be so nice and will bring enjoyment for many kids for years to come. There will be an Ethan Jostad 3rd annual softball tournament September 17th and the field will also have it's dedication on that day!
The love of this community warms my heart!
What an incredible outpouring for this family.
It makes me proud to be an Oregonian
The mood was the same when they built Osborne Field. Remorse moved the community to construct a field named after Amos. It became expensive to maintain, and is generally a weed lot that comes alive with Crackers during The Bluegrass Festival. Just down the road from Lindy's. Another forgotten part of a better Oregon.
This is such a good thing to see. Thank you Honey, for posting this! Smiling