09/11/2011 Update - New site moderator and improvement to self-moderation system
Good evening!

First and foremost, I'd like to welcome FattyWeasel as a new site moderator. While he has thus far exclusively been a lurker on the site, I know him personally and am confident that his professionalism and level-headed behavior will be a valuable addition to the moderation team. I look forward to his assistance both while I am busy at work or out of town, and by helping make tough decisions when the need arises.

I ask that you all welcome him and please show him the same respect you've all shown me for the past few years. If any issues arise with moderation, please feel free to send me a PM or an email (via the "Contact Us" link on the bottom of the page) - my inbox is always open.

Additionally, I have improved the site's self-moderation feature (hides posts reported by multiple members until a moderator is online to take action), which should make it a little more effective.

If you notice any issues with the self-moderation feature, please shoot me a PM or email as well.

Thank you!

Kam
Shalom Fatty Weasel , sounds like your the clean up guy . [Image: sasscoltsingleaction300.jpg]

And I'm not Fatty Weasel you skinny bastards!. Although, There is no doubt that a fair minded, apolitical, gentle guy like me who is a computer wizard would make an excellent moderator. Laughing

More moderation will be interesting. Smiling

Hello Fatty Weasel, keep your eye on GoComets. He is a real troublemaker.
Well I am pretty sure I own that title historically speaking , although much of the trouble I am capable of making is legit.
Thanks, everybody! I'm looking forward to helping out and making a difference around here to make the site more enjoyable for all!
(09-11-2011, 11:59 PM)FattyWeasel Wrote: Thanks, everybody! I'm looking forward to helping out and making a difference around here to make the site more enjoyable for all!
Welcome to the RVF Mr. Weasel. Big Grin Thank you in advance for helping out. Smiling
(09-11-2011, 11:59 PM)FattyWeasel Wrote: Thanks, everybody! I'm looking forward to helping out and making a difference around here to make the site more enjoyable for all!

Hi there...pleased to meet you Waving Smiling
FattyWeasel huh...? Sounds like a cletus sock puppet. Are you sure you know this guy, gasso?
Oh great. More control. Smiling
Welcome to the loony-bin, Fatty! I hope you enjoy the joint!
Hi FattyWeasel,

Are you related to the HoneyBadger?
Welcome FW! Smiling
(09-12-2011, 08:51 AM)Simon Peter Wrote: Hi FattyWeasel,

Hey Mr. Weasel,

Welcome and good luck. Already Ponder has bitched about "more control" and sent you a not so smiley face.
Not to worry. Ponder was held prisoner by the Mountain Women chapter of NOW for 16 months and forced attend "attitude" meetings three times a day. He now wears saddle shoes, a skirt (he claims it's a kilt) and lots of silly hats. His dog won't play with him unless rewarded with treats, and he now eats only boiled rice and chick weed.

Just sayin'...keep in mind that when you get negative posts or responses, some of these folks have issues.

Wait 'till you hear from Que! Razz

(09-12-2011, 09:20 AM)Wonky Wrote:

Hey Mr. Weasel,

Welcome and good luck. Already Ponder has bitched about "more control" and sent you a not so smiley face.
Not to worry. Ponder was held prisoner by the Mountain Women chapter of NOW for 16 months and forced attend "attitude" meetings three times a day. He now wears saddle shoes, a skirt (he claims it's a kilt) and lots of silly hats. His dog won't play with him unless rewarded with treats, and he now eats only boiled rice and chick weed.

Just sayin'...keep in mind that when you get negative posts or responses, some of these folks have issues.

Wait 'till you hear from Que! Razz

Do you consider mine a negative post? We need to know whats coming and I feel it is important to know if he is related .............................

This is a negative post:

[Image: 85_4Runner_battery_neg_term_1.jpg]
(09-11-2011, 10:43 PM)kgasso Wrote: I'd like to welcome FattyWeasel... (and)
I ask that you ...please show him ...respect

I can imagine the endless hours of brainstorming it must have taken for this new name to come about. Smiling

[Image: norml-event-470x314.jpg]

[Image: weasel_words_propaganda.jpg]
(09-12-2011, 03:53 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I can imagine the endless hours of brainstorming it must have taken for this new name to come about. Smiling
Not so new... FattyWeasel Joined 06-25-2009, 09:51 AM.
How do you know how many hours of brainstorming it took back in 2009, smarty drawers?

(Edit - oops, should have read this closer. must backtrack. can no longer delete posts.) Well, it was new in 2009!
2009 sucked
(09-12-2011, 09:20 AM)Wonky Wrote:

Hey Mr. Weasel,

Ponder said what I was thinking? more control? screw dat