All this for a Flag?
Yes Michelle. All this for a flag. The sad part is you husband agrees with you

Quote:Michelle Obama: “All This Just For a Flag”

The internet was buzzing Tuesday night with video of First Lady Michelle Obama apparently showing extreme disrespect to the American flag at a ceremony in honor of the victims of the September 11, 2001 terror attacks. As police and firefighters fold the flag to the sound of marching bagpipers, a skeptical looking Mrs. Obama leans to her husband and appears to say, “all this just for a flag.” She then purses her lips and shakes her head slightly as Mr. Obama nods.

Just for a flag? Even with all her years being around those who hold high public office Mrs. Obama does not seem to understand the purpose and importance of ceremonies. They reaffirm the bonds of loyalty and fellowship that cement our national unity. Yes, at one level a flag is just a colorful piece of cloth. But it symbolizes much more. It is the emblem of our land and all its ideals. It has been present at every major event of any importance to the country, battles, celebrations, meetings, and the lunar landings. It is a symbol of unity that transcends party, faction and time. It is something uniquely and explicitly American. Men and women have fought and died for it. Our enemies hate us for it and burn it in the streets. All that should mean something.

Perhaps Mrs. Obama thinks that all the pomp and circumstance she experiences in her daily life has something to do with her, rather than the unofficial office she holds. If so she should disabuse herself of that notion quickly. The official gestures of respect shown to her are the same shown to any First Lady, and if she wasn’t married to the president she would be just another citizen. Ruffles and flourishes are not hers by right, but by coincidence of marriage. Yet this is the same woman who said she had never in her adult life been really proud of America before her husband ran for president, so it is no wonder she might dismiss a flag ceremony as just so much nonsense.

All this just for a flag? Has anyone said, “all this just for Michelle Obama?”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/robb...just-flag/

Yeppers Obama is doomed and so is his wife. it might take a while to get them out of the bunkers but justice will be served in the end.
You righties just don't get it do you? She had wait for all that America ceremony BS and miss Shake Shack's happy hour.
The internet was buzzing Tuesday night with video of First Lady Michelle Obama apparently showing extreme disrespect to the American flag at a ceremony in honor of the victims of the September 11, 2001 terror attacks. As police and firefighters fold the flag to the sound of marching bagpipers, a skeptical looking Mrs. Obama leans to her husband and appears to say, “all this just for a flag.” She then purses her lips and shakes her head slightly as Mr. Obama nods.

The idiots who posted this don't know what Michelle actually said any more than RWB knows what freaking day it is.

It must suck to be so full of contempt that you are willing to believe anything that bolsters your extreme hatred.
Gee TV , why don't you report us to Attack Watch ?
Is she saying look at the way they are folding the flag?
(09-14-2011, 04:31 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: Is she saying look at the way they are folding the flag?

Could be especially if they were mucking it up Big Grin No one knows what she said except her and Obama.She might have said I love the way they fold the flag, or that guy over there sure looks like a F** Razz

Sorry . the devil made me do itBig Grin
If Jack had known The Marines were sending a black honor guard to his funeral, he would have just lived. That's how wierd these guys get.
What a bunch of angry fools trying to make something negative out of nothing.
And this time it was the right doing it .Tomorrow it will be the left.
(09-14-2011, 09:04 PM)cletus1 Wrote: What a bunch of angry fools trying to make something negative out of nothing.

Cletus speaks the truth on that one!
OMG....once again, before I even opened this thread, I knew it would be RWB vs Michelle Obama.
(09-15-2011, 08:31 AM)Tiamat Wrote: OMG....once again, before I even opened this thread, I knew it would be RWB vs Michelle Obama.

I'm guilty. Lord knows I'm guilty!

"When will we learn, when we will ever learn", the songwriter asked us.

We could simply ignore this.

Just sayin'. (But guilty as sin, I didn't did I?)

Well , this certainly isn't anywhere as deep as the Palin book and Kill Tea party zombies..
(09-15-2011, 08:53 AM)Wonky Wrote:
(09-15-2011, 08:31 AM)Tiamat Wrote: OMG....once again, before I even opened this thread, I knew it would be RWB vs Michelle Obama.

I'm guilty. Lord knows I'm guilty!

"When will we learn, when we will ever learn", the songwriter asked us.

We could simply ignore this.

Just sayin'. (But guilty as sin, I didn't did I?)

I don't see your logic, yes ignoring would be great to limit the contact back and forth BS between some posters but this is accusation against our first lady that IMO someone out there might actually believe.

For the rest of us someone posting another thread like this simply reaffirms what we already know about their level of critical thinking, hate and class.

TV you are really sounding like a broken record much like those you are unhappy with.
(09-15-2011, 11:55 AM)tvguy Wrote: I don't see your logic, yes ignoring would be great to limit the contact back and forth BS between some posters but this is accusation against our first lady that IMO someone out there might actually believe.

For the rest of us someone posting another thread like this simply reaffirms what we already know about their level of critical thinking, hate and class.

Hear! Hear!
(09-15-2011, 11:55 AM)tvguy Wrote: I don't see your logic, yes ignoring would be great to limit the contact back and forth BS between some posters but this is accusation against our first lady that IMO someone out there might actually believe.

[Image: clappingcrowd.gif]

I wouldn't see much wrong conventionally speaking in applauding the demise of some of these protesters . If it is destiny for a bunch of left wing nuts to get gunned down or something , hey , that's entertainment.
Glenn Beck brought one of his staff members who happens to be deaf in an attempt to view a piece of video from the 9/11 ceremony and read Michelle Obama’s lips. Beck’s lip reader concluded, “The odds that I would have read it as positive are pretty slim just because to me her body language seems negative, and I would have witnessed this in restaurant or a party or somewhere like that I would have guessed. I would have asked her to repeat it, and say wait something about folding the flag something like that.”

Beck’s lip reader guessed that First Lady Obama said, “The best idea like I said is look how they fold that flag. It could be. There could something about a damn flag. That’s a slight possibility, but I really don’t see that. I really think it’s about folding that flag. It could be look at the way they fold that flag which is the same thing as look at how they fold that flag. I really think it’s about folding the flag.”

Despite Beck’s lip reader telling him that it is probably nothing negative, Glenn launched into an anti-Michelle Obama rant, “Here’s the most logical explanation for these two. These two do not believe in the traditions of America. They see us as an oppressor nation.

The fact that the White House was forced to put out statement debunking this silliness is sad. What was even more pathetic was Glenn Beck’s attempt to smear the First Lady with decrepit lie from the 2008 campaign that he could remember.

It must be campaign season again because the ghosts of failed Bill Ayres and Rev. Wright are attacks are making an appearance again. Beck’s biased lip reader concluded that Mrs. Obama said look at how they fold that flag, which Beck then ran with as the First Lady saying it with contempt and disdain for the flag. Notice how Beck also reinforced the idea that Barack and Michelle Obama are the other with his reference to how they fold the flag. This is designed to reinforce the message that the First Lady is not one of us.

These attacks on the Obamas didn’t work in 2008, and they won’t work in 2012. Glenn Beck may be gone from Fox News, but he is still promoting his little fantasy world of Obama hate. The threads are getting thinner. The logic is simply not there, but their Fear Of A Black President rolls on.

http://www.politicususa.com/en/michelle-obama-flag