Food Stamps at Restaurants? Yes or No?
(09-24-2011, 10:04 AM)cletus1 Wrote: OK, How many of you are on food stamps? Come on dont be shy. Exactly! Welcome to the RVF, where you can be everything you want others to think you are.

If I could get food stamps I would and if I did not need them I would still get them and feed steak to my dog. Now kiss my ass and call me Charlie.

When we fix the 700 billion bloated military budget, I might talk about how poor people deserve to eat.

Lol, right on, Clete!
We give tax breaks to oil companies but begrudge poor people a Wendy's hamburger. Geez, what has happened to this country?!
(09-24-2011, 10:04 AM)cletus1 Wrote: OK, How many of you are on food stamps? Come on dont be shy. Exactly! Welcome to the RVF, where you can be everything you want others to think you are.

If I could get food stamps I would and if I did not need them I would still get them and feed steak to my dog. Now kiss my ass and call me Charlie.

When we fix the 700 billion bloated military budget, I might talk about how poor people deserve to eat.

I don't care what people think.
My family receives a small amount of food stamps each month right now.
And, no, I don't think they should be allowed in restaurants...or 7-eleven's...I get upset when I see other people with the Oregon Trail Card buying sodas and junk food with it.

There you go, Charlie...happy now?Razz
(09-25-2011, 11:23 AM)broadzilla Wrote:

I don't care what people think.
My family receives a small amount of food stamps each month right now.
And, no, I don't think they should be allowed in restaurants...or 7-eleven's...I get upset when I see other people with the Oregon Trail Card buying sodas and junk food with it.

There you go, Charlie...happy now?Razz
Well kinda happy. Thank you for your honesty and calling me Charlie. But I did not feel any smooch on my cheeks.