What does it say that most of the 10 poorest states are Republican?
(09-26-2011, 12:41 PM)Snowlover Wrote: Why are most of the blue states on the coasts? Could it be population centers? Maybe they are just smarter? Definately where the cost of living is higher...does that make them more greedy?Rolling Eyes
Oh you know the truth dont you? Yes many people live in the cities near universities and are smarter that many of the country bumpkins that happen to vote Republican. Thank you.Big Grin
(09-26-2011, 07:53 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(09-26-2011, 12:41 PM)Snowlover Wrote: Why are most of the blue states on the coasts? Could it be population centers? Maybe they are just smarter? Definately where the cost of living is higher...does that make them more greedy?Rolling Eyes
Oh you now the truth dont you? Yes many people live in the cities near universities and are smarter that many of the country bumpkins that happen to vote Republican. Thank you.Big Grin

That's what I thunk too juz not smert nouf to trust me jujmeent Smiling
A California Hospital imported a Lousiana nurse to cover during a labor conflict. The Ensure IV didn't sit well with the deceased. In the nurse's defense, machinery isn't so commonly used in Lousiana, as it is in California.
(09-26-2011, 03:44 PM)Queue Wrote:
(09-25-2011, 11:07 AM)TennisMom Wrote:
(09-23-2011, 08:39 PM)imaham Wrote: Also interesting that the Governors of these 10 states are equally split 5 to 5 between Republicans and Democrats.

The real power behind the states is their representation in D.C. Many of these states have senators/congresspersons who voted enthusiastically for outsourcing of jobs ...

The nature of statewide economy would be state resources and state legislature. I'm not sure of your logic here.

The key phrase is 'state resources'. Many of the poorest states depend on the largesse of the rest of the country not only to survive but to satisfy federal mandates for things like schools, Medicaid, food-stamp programs, etc.

Maybe that a FREE Market doesn't work. The investors are too greedy or I mean the people with all the cash do not invest it in the public.