Guns on campus? Heck yes.
(09-30-2011, 05:57 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I want to hear from virtually anyone else besides you that has looked at the above links and facts. OK, you or Larry either one. I know you have the comprehension of a 3 year old, and I want to hear from somebody with adult comprehension skills instead.

I'm sorry Ponder but the only obvious failure of comprehension above was and is your inability to understand the simple point that I made over and over.

That you can't compare this country with another country that is nothing like US and draw a meaningful conclusion.
You PURPOSELY evaded telling me about a country that is like us and instead you just kept posting links that proves other countries that ban guns are safer:wacko: No kidding, I know that, said so WAAAYYY back.

And now you simply resort to childish name calling? who is the 3 year old here?
Sorry I'm tooooo lazy to look it up but I believe the big ban of guns on campus was started by good ole' Ronnie Raygun. Those black panthers scared the bejesus out of him.
Don't forget Nixon, Giuliani, Pataki and Bush Sr too. The GOP will take your guns!

Black Panthers at the Calif State Capitol, the good ole days, bring them back!!!!
[Image: 5631832644_7ce5521dce.jpg]